HELP!

Zazuka Getathorn

OOC First Name
Ana V [main]
Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
Zazuka struggled a little bit on the way up to the hospital wing because the spell she used was a bit beyond her year. She had read that trying a spell when not ready for it that it could have negative affects on one's body. She didn't think that was possible until now. Zazuka made it to the bed where she set down the Andy's body gently then let her knees give out from under her. She was still awake though thank god.

Zazuka leaned against the edge of the bed breathing hard as she waited for Aries to get here. She had to thank him. If he hadn't helped her might have knocked herself out trying to get Andy up here. Slowly she regained her straingth but was still not able to get back on her feet. She looked around for one of the nurses that where here. She still wished that Mr. O' Brien where here because he seemed to be the one closest to Andy and really good at what he did.

Aries continued following behind with his wand raised so that he could help move Andromeda's body along to the hospital wing. Once there they lowered their wands slowly so as to lower Andromeda's body to a bed.
"Phew, I wonder what happened to her?" he turned around to see if the nurse was any where to be seen. The hospital seemed quiet enough.

"Is she usually prone to fainting?" he knew that in all the classes he had been made to watch her being tortured she had only fainted once, she was made of strong stuff. So maybe she was genuinely ill or something. Typical that he had finally gotten around to explaining himself to her and she faints.

Anna was the only nurse in the wing. She was sitting at her desk and reading one of her medical books, she had scribbled notes in earlier in her life, when she heard someone enter the wing. Getting up quickly she hurried out to see two older students looking down on a body lying on a bed. Hurrying over she quickly asked. "What has happened. It looks like she has fainted." She said as she arranged the pillows behind the lying down girls head to make it more comfortable for her. Checking her over quickly she looked towards the students and waited patiently for a reply.

((I am not really sure what has happened or what it wrong so i would appreciate some guidance! :p Thanks! ))

Zazuka shook her head then grasped on to the end of the bed. Finally she was able to stand. "No Andy is the strongest person I know, she wouldn't just drop like this, something is really wrong." She said looking down at her best friend. Even she with her almost ability couldn't see this one coming. Then again she couldn't get much but static that drove her to the edge sometimes. She looked around for the school nurse for help. Someone had to be able to help Andy even a little bit.

"Thank you." Zazuka said again smiling warmly at Aries. Maybe she could... Passably... There was no reason not too. It would bring happiness to both of them she was sure of that and Violet seemed like such a lonely girl she needed someone. She would plan it later now all that was important was to get Andy to come around so she could tell them what had gone on. Zazuka looked at the nurse and smiled realived. "We don't know, we where talking then she just fell over." Zazuka said. remembering the event made a bit of panic come to her voice.

A slight groan escaped her and she stirred slightly, her hand lifted slowly to her head. It hurt like crazy as did the rest of her body. Opening her eyes slowly she could make out blurred images but the images remained blurred and didn't clear. The voice of Zazuka was audible and she tried to turn her head in that direction but the pain was acute. For some mad reason she attempted to sit up but nothing happened, it felt as if her body was being pinned down. She tried to speak but that too seemed difficult only a mere croak came out or what sounded like a croak. Her throat was dry and tight.

The blurred images became even more so, as she fell back into darkness.

Anna listened for a moment and looked again at the girl lying on the bed. "Ok, well you look dyhydrated my dear and rather tired. Has she been eating well recently?" She asked the other two standing around. Hurrying away she found a few files. "Whats your name sweetheart?" She asked patiently as she tried to be as soothing as possible.

When she got the reply she looked through the folder quickly. Raising her eyebrows she glanced at the other two and waved her wand at two chairs. Letting them fly over she absentmindedly waved it away. "Have a seat both of you, you look tired." She then returened to Andromeda's bedside.

((I think i have got it now! :p ))

Zazuka saw that Andy had surred but not truly woken. "Her name is Andromeda Fiorelli." She said helpfuly. Then sat down on a chair next to the bed. She wanted nothing more than to fuss over her best friend but she wasn't feeling all the well herself. She looked at Aries and smiled kindly again. "The body mover spell is a tireing one." She said explaining why she seemed like she was a bit tired.

((ooc -- Anna, Andromeda blacked out - again! she can't tell you anything so you'll have to rely on Zazuka and Aries for details. ^_^ ))

Aries watched as the nurse approached and seemed instantly to know what to do and what might be wrong. Thank everything magical that someone around here knew what to do. He had felt helpless watching as she fainted and the whole way up the stairs kept thinking back to instances at Durmstrang. The girl had been virtually a rock then, almost defiant beyond belief somedays, refusing to be beaten or to be humiliated. Eventually though, she cracked it had all been too much and she was so young. Too young to have been put through all that crap.

He saw the nurse look through a file that must belong to Andromeda, he wondered if it mentioned at all that the pale, thin gangly girl unconscious on the bed was a werewolf. It most likely did for health and safety reasons. He also began to wonder just how many at the school did know that she was a magical beast.
"She had a plate of food infront of her downstairs but none of it was touched but that might have been because I interupted her" he had the foresight to look abashed at least.

((Ok, thanks. Sorry if it will take a while for me to reply as i am rather busy with rl at the moment.))

Anna smiled warmly at the girl. She looked as if she just wanted to protect the girl. Scanning the file she listened to the information being given to her by the students. "Yes, she should have eaten something. I think that might be why she is very weak. Or one of the reasons at least. Now let me see, Andromeda Fiorelli." She said as she continued to look at her file. "Werewolf." She muttered to herself. "Right dear, i think this is just a case of lack of food, sleep and general energy. Won't take her long to get back to normal. You look rather pale love, do you want to take something?" She asked Zazuka.

((Sorry, i have to go. If you can keep going with the rp that would be great until i can reply! Thanks, Anna XX))

Aries turned his attention to Zazuka when the nurse did, his had been so focused on the needs of Andromeda he hadn't realised that she was so fragile.
"yeah are you ok? maybe you should lie down too" it was probably the spell she had mentioned it had taken a lot out of her. He looked at Andromeda again, she had been through so much and to still be battling against day to day living was beyond him. She had strength he had never known in anyone before, strength of spirit anyhow. Her body seemed as if it had been put through a rigorous physical test, she was so run down. The nurse appeared optimistic about it though.

Andromeda groaned as she slowly came too. Her vision was slightly blurred to begin with but that too came in to focus after a moment. Her mouth felt dry and her throat parched, she didn't know where she was other than she was lying down and her head was sore. Her hand went to the back of her head where she could feel a bump.
"Ow" she groaned again, turning her head to see Zuka.
"What happened Z?" her voice was raspy but at least she could speak, it would appear that she was in the hospital wing but why, what had happened? Trying to sit up she only got so far, before sliding down again.
"I feel awful" she muttered which was completely true, just what was wrong with her though. She could remember talking with Aries and seeing Zuka but she hadn't a clue after that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back