Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
For a sixth year student, Lexi didn't know how she manage to carry a first year student going at the Hospital wing but maybe because of adrenaline rush when she got nervous or very scared. Once inside of the Hospital wing, Lexi placed Hiria on a Hospital bed near the entrance because of her muscles aching from her weight. "Someone? Anyone can help us here, need help." She called out for any nurse that was in, Lexi wiped Hiria's hair softly, her hands shaking. If something happens to her, the nurse on job will get fired.

It was a rainy day in Hogwarts and Virginia was enjoying of a cup of tea while she filled some new paper work she had, as she didn't wanted it to forma mountain with time. Taking off her glasses, she rubbed her eyes tiredly and was about to get to work when she heard someone in the wing asking for help.

The nurse rushed next to the bed where a girl was standing up next to another. She didn't waste anytime and she began perfoming the basic recognition spells "What happened?" she asked the dark haired girl.

Lexi didn't argue at the Nurse once she step inside of the ward and just let her do her job to make Hiria wake up. "Umm ... She just black out and fell to the ground." Lexi told the Nurse when she was asked what happened. The scenery was so fast that she didn't know what Hiria was feeling at that time and didn't bother to ask her, "Just make her wake up." She rudely said to the Nurse.

Virginia nooded at the girl as she explained what happened, even if it didn't helped her much. When she snapped at her, V just stopped and looked at her "Not need to be rude, I'll help her" she said in a quiet voice before getting to work again.

She kept practicing the routine spells, but she couldn't help anything wrong with her. She would have groaned in frustration, but didn't as it was extremely unlady-like. The blonde nurse was afraid the last spell wouldn't say anything, and casted it slightly afraid. So, as it told her it was positive, she almost cried in joy.

"Where have you girls being?" she asked the dark haired student. It was weird that the castle had magic accumulation that big, and it could be extremely dangerous. It was a good thing and almost a miracle that this girl was safe.

Hiria slightly awoke from the unconciousness from the blacking out. She could hear 2 voices. One of them she recognised as her friend Lexi, and the other, she didn't. She drifted back into unconciousness.

Virginia looked at the unconscious girl and sighed before looking at the dark haired one. "Your friend will be fine, she received a huge magic ammount and she will wake up by herself when her body eliminates what she doesn't needs. Where were you when this happened?" she asked, wanting to check the place to make sure this didn't happen again.

"Were at the third floor hallway not to far from here." Lexi told the Nurse and took a glance on her friend, what if some students know this and they will think I stunned Hiria. That's what they think of her, an evil 6th year Slytherin and will not ever change back to her old personality. "Could you take this as a secret? that no Professor or Student will know abotu what happen to her?" She asked the Nurse softly, Lexi just doesn't want to make another mayhem around the school because her mom's job is the only thing that keeping her here.

As the girl told her where they had been, Virginia nooded slowly. She would go to the corridor later to check up on it. She made a comfortable chair to appear out of thin air and smiled at the girl "Have a seat, this could take time" she told her.

The nurse frowned at the request "Sure, kido. I don't understand why, though. None of this was your fault" she said and shrugged. "I have to fill some paperwork in my office, if there are any changes let me know" she instructed her and then went into her office.

Lexi couldn't understand why she had to hide this accident to anyone, it wasn't her fault anyway but some people will make it worst because they know who she is and what she do to first years. She just sat at the chair the Nurse summoned for her and looked attentively at her friends sleeping body. Lexi heard the Nurse spoke about the secret thingy and she looked up to the Nurse smiling, at least she can handle a secret. "Thanks ... This is my fault to the eyes of the Student and Professor, you just don't know what I do to first years." Lexi said softly again, staying her smile on her lips as the Nurse go back to her office. She turned back her gaze at her friend, "Please, wake up now." She whispered, holding her hand.

Hiria started to resume conciousness. She blinked a few times. She saw her friend Lexi was holding her hand, and she heard her say "Please, wake up now." Hiria struggled to speak "L-Lexi?" she stuttered.

When she heard Hiria spoke her name, Lexi smiled and brush off the hair on Hiria's forehead. "Are you fine now?" She asked, Lexi couldn't believe she's in this situation right now but she doesn't regret meeting this young Ravenclaw at all.

"What happened? Where am I?" Hiria asked Lexi, unsure.

"You black out at the hall way and were at the Hospital wing, don't worry your safe here." Lexi said standing up from her seat and comforting Hiria. "Please, don't scare me like that ... I don't want to loose you." It the reality that was speaking to Lexi, she doesn't want Hiria getting hurt nor leaving her, she's like a sister.

Hiria suddenly remembered what had happened. "Lexi? Before I blacked out, I remember.... seeing something, but if you know what I mean, It wasn't like I was seeing a physical object right in front of me. It was almost as if.... I was seeing something that was going to happen. But it was blurry." She said, hoping Lexi wouldn't think she was going crazy.

Lexi started to frowned at what Hiria was saying, and it struck to her mind. "Oh, god. Not another seer in this school, I have enough with Zazuka and I'm glad she is graduating." She whined at her and went back to seat down again. Its not that I hate seer, they just freaks me out at time Lexi told to her mind, "Okay, ... can you image something even its blurry?" She asked leaning an inches away from her seat.

Hiria thought hard. "Well, I heard laughing, as if someone was happy. And I saw the colour green. It was like I was standing up properly, and it sounded like there was more than one person there. But that's all I can remember. Should we tell the nurse? Or after I'm out of the Hospital Wing, should I go and see a Professor?" She asked Lexi, unsure of what to do.

At some point, hearing that prediction made her almost laugh but she held it on not to laugh but some are very scary. And Lexi doesn't know what to do, maybe tell her head of house? or her mom? or somebody? "Maybe you should tell that to your head of house ... After you get out of the Hospital Wing." She told her and smiled, Lexi cared for Hiria now as she really saw the her sister into her. "Just don't scare me like that."

"Still, I wonder what's happening to me!" Hiria half asked, half said.

"I can't tell you right now whats happening to you." Lexi told her and went to sat beside Hiria at a Hospital bed. She continue to stroke her hair softly and thinks another new problem on her life .. Her friend being a seer. "Let's wait for the Nurse to decide if you can go later or you can go now." Lexi smiled at her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back