Help Kelsia!

Natasha Bell

OOC First Name
Mika
Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
Natasha led a sobbing Kelsia down from the Owlery to the Hospital wing. "We're nearly there." she said gentlely, leading her inside.

Kelsia followed Natasha to the hospital wing. She wondered where her sister is. With a jolt she realise Jasmin wouldn't know the news yet! "I need to... Jasmin.... doesm't...........know..." she said in between sobs.

"Right, Jasmin..." Nat made Kelsia sit down on a bed. "I'll go find her and bring her here, ok?" she said.

Piper bounded out of her office, hearing voices and movement in the main part of the Hospital wing. She bit her lip as she spotted two girls, one sobbing and the other talking to her. Sitting down on the bed next to the sobbing girl, Piper put her arm around her. "What's wrong sweetheart?" She asked her, flicking her wand and getting a tissue from the box on the window still. "Here you go" She said, handing it to the girl.

Natasha saw the nurse. "She just got a letter, her mother's dead." she said. "Um... I should get her sister..." she said, and left the room.

Jasmin came rushing into the room followed by Natasha.
"Kelsia, are you ok? Nat told me everything." She burst into tears and sat down bedie her twin.

Kelsia was sobbing too hard to talk. She wiped her eyes with the tissue. "She just got a letter, her mother's dead." Natasha said. Kelsia nodded. Nat went away and came back with Jasmin. Kels grabbed Jasmin's hand and squeezed it.

Piper listened in shock as the alright girl told her what was wrong before running away to get the sobbing girls sister. Piper pulled her into a hug, hoping it would make her feel better, moments later the alright girl returned with what was definitely the sobbing girls twin! "Would you's like to talk about it?" Piper asked softly.

Jasmin looked at Piper. "Mama's dead." she said coldly. She wasn't trying to sound mean, she was just so upset.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back