Curly 15 Inch Whippy Spruce Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
[color=EE9E0F]Alas![/color]

jjwf34.gif

Our new celebrity
[color=EE9E0F]Heath[/color]Erik[color=EE9E0F]James[/color]

"I don't go looking for trouble. Trouble usually finds me."
- Harry Potter

[color=EE9E0F]Fullname:[/color] Heath Erik James
[color=EE9E0F]Nickname(s):[/color] None.
[color=EE9E0F]Age:[/color] Eleven
[color=EE9E0F]Gender:[/color] Male
[color=EE9E0F]House/Job:[/color] Hufflepuff
"Is that why you dyed your eyebrow"
- Luna Lovegood

[color=EE9E0F]Hair:[/color] Orangish red
[color=EE9E0F]Eyes:[/color] Green
[color=EE9E0F]Style:[/color] I usually am caught wearing baggy sweats and T-shirts that represent my favorite video games.
[color=EE9E0F]Distinguishing Marks:[/color] Does not looking anything like your sister count? If not no.
[color=EE9E0F]Celeb:[/color] Caleb Laundry Jones
"...from now on, I don't care if my tea leaves spell 'die, Ron, die,' I'm chucking them in the bin where they belong"
- Ron Weasley

[color=EE9E0F]Likes:[/color] Reading, sweets, dressing comfortably, being alone
[color=EE9E0F]Dislikes:[/color] Physical contact, loud people, Vincent Andrews, Sorting Hat, fashion trends, and prejudice about muggles and muggleborns.
[color=EE9E0F]Fears:[/color] Being alone for the rest of my life, losing my sister, growing too tall, becoming overweight and being hated by the people I love.
[color=EE9E0F]Strengths:[/color] Loyal, Resourceful, Helpful (when I want to be), Kind, and Persuasive.
[color=EE9E0F]Weaknesses:[/color] Shy, Lonely, Selfish, Clingy
[color=EE9E0F]Habits:[/color] I grab at my hair while I read, and I suck my thumb when I sleep.
[color=EE9E0F]Goals: By the end of my schooling I want to have a better sense of direction. [/color]
[color=EE9E0F]Overall Personality:[/color] I am very lonely. I don't have many friends that I can talk to about guy things, and I have never had a crush on anyone. I am scared of being rejected. I don't want to put my heart into something, and then just have my heart all trampled on a broken. I look out for my well being before others, and this can sometimes be mistaken as me being selfish. If I need to I can negotiate with someone to get what I feel I need to succeed. Once I am friends with someone I will look after them, but like I said before I will put myself before them. I get clingy to people I feel are potential friends.
"Of course, any time the family produced someone halfway decent they were disowned"
- Sirius Black

[color=EE9E0F]Hometown:[/color] Queenstown,New Zealand
[color=EE9E0F]Father:[/color] Luke James
[color=EE9E0F]Mother:[/color] Katharine James
[color=EE9E0F]Siblings:[/color]

Name: Luvesha James
Relationship: Sister
Bio: Luvesha is a pastry chef and is a real workaholic. She is very sweet though. I love her a lot.

[color=EE9E0F]Others:[/color] Adoptive parents, signifigat relatives only thankyouverymuch
[color=EE9E0F]General History:[/color] My sister was fourteen when I was born. She absolutely adored me. My family always noticed there was something special about me. As I grew up into elementary school strange things would happen. Whenever I got angry glass would shatter, chalk would break, or lunch would explode. I enjoyed reading comic books and drawing cartoons to keep my head off of it all. Luvesha, my sister, always was by my side when I was angry or sad. My parents worked most of the time, so they weren't there when I broke down crying at school, and they disowned me when they found out I was a wizard. Luvesha took me in and told me that she was going to to do whatever it took so I did not have to come from my magical schooling and live with Muggiest like her. Her talking about herself like she was a burden made me freak. Her window's glass cracked and blew inwards while all her flower vases broke as well. I was terrified and ran away. I grew up a klutz and with a horrible sense of direction. I got lost for two days. The police found me in a park and they had Luvesha pick me up at the police station. So I am living with my sister and waiting to go to Hogwarts New Zealand.
"Twitchy little ferret, aren't you, Malfoy."
- Hermione Granger
Hey my name is [color=EE9E0F]Luvesha[/color]! I've been rockin this world for [color=EE9E0F]thirteen[/color] years, but I've only been chillin in the rp world for [color=EE9E0F]not even a year yet[/color]. I heard of this place through [color=EE9E0F]Google Search Engine[/color]. Meanwhile you should check out my other characters [color=EE9E0F] can you find them?[/color]. Okay that's it. Oh wait [color=EE9E0F]I love making friends and conversating[/color].
kay bye!​

This plot was made by [color=EE9E0F]Devil_in_Disguise[/color] of [color=EE9E0F]Caution[/color]. Take it and claim it as your own I will send a weevil to eat you[/size]​

Hey Luvesha! Just a few questions for you :)

1. Would Heath like a nickname? What do you think he would like?
2. What house does he want to be in?
3. What is something that he dislikes the most?
4. In what way is Heath resourceful?
5. Was he scared when he got lost?
6. Is he happy being back with his sister?
7. How does Heath feel being magical?
8. What do his parents do?
9. Does Heath want to see his parents again?
10. What is his favorite animal?

:donna:

Hey Donna! These questions will be answered in first person.

1. I am going to start having people call me Bug because I am such a bother to people. My sister spends more money than she should because she is providing for me. I feel like I am just a burden and a bother to her.

2. I am really want to be in Ravenclaw. When I am not playing video games or reading comic books I am doing puzzles. I have found myself reading up on Hogwarts New Zealand's history lately.

3. I don't like physical contact. I like to keep my hands to myself, and I expect others to do so also. I do not know where there hands have been, and I definitely do not want people all over me. This of course changes with family and close friends.

4. When I really want something I will do anything to get it. If there is something, say a person, in my way I will do whatever it takes to push them down.

5. I was terrified! I slept in an alleyway that night. A homeless person tried to talk to me, but I ran away. When the police told me to come with them I practically jumped into the car.

6. I am very happy to be with Luvesha. I just do not want to be a burden to her. I do not want her to suffer because of me being a wizard. I do not want her to feel bothered with me.

7. It is okay. I think I will get a better sense of it once I go to Hogwarts New Zealand. Right now the only magic that I see happen is glass shattering and things flying across the room. I just don't want to learn magic and then find out it sucks.

8. My mother works in financing at Veè Fashion Corporation. My father is a health professor at Massey University.

9. I do want to see my parents again. I miss spending time with them. Even though they worked most of the time I always valued the time I spent with them. When they disowned me that tore a hole in my heart, but I cannot bring myself to hate them for abandoning me.

10. My favorite animal is the Humpback whale. They are beautiful to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back