Hogwarts House: RavenClaw

That's Why I was Shy at First
<i>
</i><SIZE size="150">
<SIZE size="150"><FONT font="Comic Sans MS">But I Finally Worked up The Nerve
<i>
</i><SIZE size="150"><B>

Appearance
Hair: Inky Black, Wavy and long, flowing down towards the waist.
Eyes: Dark blue, large and like sapphiras, A sudden bright sliver ring around my iris's.
Height: 5'5
Style: Casual but slightly higher class. Jeans, button ups, cotton shirts, scarfs, blazers, skirts, and the occasional dress.
Other Distinguishing Features: the bright lightning colored ring around my iris's. A faint scar under along my wrist.

A Little Deeper
Personality:I am always described as the quiet twin. Polite, smart, quiet, shy and often seen as strong willed. I love books and studying, so that makes me smart and mature beyond my years. I hate seeing anyone upset or in pain, and I love helping people. My father says that I'm an old soul, and always says that I have the soul of my dead Grandmother, because she was kind, caring, smart and wise like I am. Before I came to Hogwarts, I suffered from terrible nightmares, going to sleep became my biggest fear, which my mother says is why I'm not scared of things other people are. I tend to slip into my thoughts while talking to people, which is one of the reasons I am so quiet, always thinking. When I'm with my sister, I am brave, she gives me this strength, and I could fight a whole army of Death Eaters with her by my side. According to my family, I am selfless, but I'm not so sure about that.
History: My History isn't that interesting, I grew up in Germany with my family until I was 7 years old, which then my Father moved us to England for his work. A year before we were accepted to Hogwarts, my sister and I(Along with my brother) went to live with my grandmother for a year, due to my parents constant moving about for their work with the ministry of magic. While we lived with my grandmother, she taught Jaiden and I small charms and spells, and the simplest of incantations, her being a wizard as well as us. Right from the start I have loved magic and it's possibilities.
Family:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back