OOC First Name
Madz
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
In the spirit of hurting someone and nearly causing the girl trauma, Jaden felt fested the next afternoon. She was bored and needed to let go of all the antagonism she had building by the hour. The girl left class early that day. Browsing the long stale corridors where it was completely emptied of activity, she hum of an old tune. Though she was bored and felt it was a waste of time to even find something to do, she did it in a merry tune. The Slytherin round the corner where the potion class was located. Jaden sauntered closer to have a good look inside the classroom, no one in sight came emerging to her views. She saw that the professor had left in the middle of his work and left all ingredients out. It was a shame, years ago she would've enjoyed mixing, cutting, and pouring solution to make a potion. Now she detested subject, or anything to do with cutting guts and rubbing blood. Despite her dislike, Jaden went closer and saw blood inside a bowl.

The snake smile to herself, only than the idea to entertain herself came, she grab the bowl of blood and picked out a rabbit foot to work with. So many ingredients, so little time. The dull afternoon had lead her to mix around the professor's cabinet and toyed with his stash. After making a solution blue and another red, there was still a sh!t loads of blood. She grab the remaining blood and use the same rabbit foot. In blood writing, she wrote outside the dungeon a very disturbing message. "PROFESSOR LOCK LIKES LITTLE BOYS AND GIRLS!" Jaden step back, admiring her rancid work, she grin thinking this would bring Lock some hell. She left the blood on the floor and wipe away her bloody hands to leave.

Professor James Lock was heading back to his Office after having spent a great-few-hours at Daisie's. They had-had some-fun together this-afternoon, and after a freshen-up, and a chnage of clothes, James was ready to begin his Marking that Daisie had placed aside, ready for him to finish when he returned back to the Castle.

As a Smiley-James trotted-down the Dungeon-Steps, he could've sworn he heard some foot-steps, but the Dungeons were dark, and the alley was narrow. "Lumos." James whispered as he drew his wand then held-it-out infront of him, as the light lit-up at the end of his wand. "Hello?" James Called. "Who's There?" James said, and that was when he spotted someone drawing on the Dungeons' Walls. "EXCUSE-ME. What do you think you're doing?" James Asked-Angrily as he charged towards the Mystery-Student, then stopped just infront of the Student, as Furious-Look on his face as he read what the Blood-Writing said.

Jaden was caught wiping her hands, so she did whatever came to mind to do. She smile at the professor, a mischief grin claim the corner of her pout. "Just decorating the dungeons, what's it to you anyways, Professor?" she had wipe away the very last stain of blood on her sleeves, but pick a dead skin and threw it right in front of him. "And cleaning up you don't mind me do ya?" fawk face, she grin wildly at the older man. This was totally not Jaden, the old Jaden at least respected and follow somewhat of the rules. Since Salem, everything different. And most likely different, look bad when she was going up against authority in school. The new Jaden had a hair cut, look less feminine and hated males like mister Lock here. Swine, pig, douche bag, she hated men and he was one of them. Not a good day to be one.

James' usually good and happy-mood was suddenly and quickly drained from him as the girl-replied. The Nerve!!!!! "OY. Don't be so cheeky-you." James warned-her, deciding to give her a warning before he took any further-action against the girl. But it was then that she threw-something at him, and that just sparked James-off. "Right, what's your Name, House and Year Please? James Asked The Girl, Angrily. James was just about ready to drag the girl to her Head of House himself if she didn't start to behave herself and show James some respect pretty-darn-sharpishly.

"My father died last year" she said looking indirectly at the professor. "I said my father died last year" she repeated herself, more stubborn accent as she drill him, "So youknow what that means? Right? Well it means you or any other male trying to demand something of me can go full of the school's cliff", her smug went wildly across her face. With no regrets to her words, Jaden kept taunting with her looks. She flared her nostril and suck her teeth, like the kids back home she mimic their cocky actions. "I thought you would like my art work anyways, so why are you mad? It looks Halloween-ish don't you think?" she went on rambling. Her eyes darted back and forth from the fuming professor and the blood writing on the wall. It smelled, horribly because the blood was used and not clean after almost a half hours have gone by. She would have gone right after writing, but her stupidity subject her to linger. Now she was caught red handing, making a move for bail, though she was trap and knew sooner or later, Professor d!ck face here was not letting her go.
OOCOut of Character:
Sorry it's a bit lame xD Oh and she hates male :3 well most

Users who are viewing this thread

Back