Harri's Wrist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellie Sparks

Wand
Maple 12 3/4 Inches with Essence of Silver Thistle
Ellie pushed open the door to the hospital wing and stepped inside, dripping water and mud everywere.
"Nurs..se" She called, her tears were still flowing like a waterfall and her breathing heavy.

Harri followed Ellie inside the hospital wing. She was still cradeling her wrist when she stopped and stared around at the wing. It was too clean, too tidy it wasn't right. There was no movement or sign of life. Harri was dripping water everywhere, her clothes were soaked but she didn't care. She just stood there allowing herself to drip all over the floor. She looked around and suddenly felt scared. Doctors and nurses had allowed Emma and Ellie's mum to die so why should she be saved? she knew it was only a fracture at the worst but what if something went wrong? she couldn't let anything else go wrong in her life. She felt her breathing quickened as she looked around. The gleaming walls and floors seemed to be jeering at her and the empty beds were freaking her out. The whole place reminded her of death and she just couldn't do anything. She stood rooted to the spot. "I can't do this Ellie" she stuttered looking at her friend "I have to go!" she cried trying to move but her legs felt like lead. She was stuck, paralysed by fear "Help me Ellie! I can't be here please!" she screamed, tears poured down her face and her heart raced, her eyes were wide and she was scared. Truely scared.

Ellie suddenly realised the emptyness of the room, how many people had died in there?
Ellie whimpered, bad thoughts hitting her head and making her cry more.
"Harri" She mumbeled as Harri started talking about how she couldnt do this, Ellie didnt blame her, she was scarde herself.
"Do..Do you want to go back to the common room, maybe one of the older students know of a spell that can help" She asked seeing Harri was really terrified, she didnt want to put her through it!

Harri's eyes were wide she was absoloutly terrified "Yy-y-yes p-please" she stammered shaking violently, it was all too much for her and she cried harder and louder

Ellie tryed to wipe her face of all the wetness, but her tears spilled out yet again and her attempts failed.
"L-L-Lets go" Ellie stammered, holding the door open for Harri.

Harri looked at Ellie glad she had such a good friend, "Yeah lets go" Harri said walking out the door.

Ellie managed a smile as she followed Harri out the door.
She hadnt liked the Hospital wing either, she imagined how many people had died there and a shiver ran u her spine.
(( Do you want to start the Thread in the common room ?:) ))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back