• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Happy-go-lucky Fury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellie Fury

Active Member
Messages
31
OOC First Name
Clairey
EllieFury

taylor_2.jpg
taylor_1.jpg
taylor_6.jpg
​

Ellie is almost always hyper. She has a strange habit of bumping into
people or causing trouble. When she makes a friend, she's loyal, out-
going and extremely kind, but not many people tend to stick with her
because of her crazy attitude towards everything. She brushes off
crude remarks like fluff on her cloak, they don't hurt her feelings
whatsoever. She's very happy-go-lucky and predicts a bright future
for herself, and would like to do a non-magical job when she grows
up. She has a strange fear of drowning, though she can sit by the
waters edge without a problem.

I'm hoping to find a few friends for Ellie, because I havn't really done
anything with her yet and feel I should. So, people I'm looking for:
Friends - Just a few, I hate having lots of RP's, so one or two is good!
Enemies - Well, I suppose she could have an enemy, it's not hard to
dislike Ellie! She's good at standing up for herself, though.
Crushes/Future boyfriend - Unlikely story, but you never know,
a boy might actually like Ellie! She's very sweet and loyal to
her friends once she gets to know them, anyway.

Thank you everyone xx​
<i>
</i>
 
Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top