Happen to Me

Meyke Liechandra

OOC First Name
Elise (main)
Wand
Oak 14 3 / 4 Essence of Raven Feather
Meyke was in a rush; she wanted to get to the Great Hall in time for Lunch, her stomach was aching with hunger. She threw her cloak over her over her shoulders, pulled her hair into a sloppy bun. Meyke was itching to get to the hall, not just to eat, but to also get a good seat, she hated when she had to sit next to people she barely knew. Passing through the common room, she made sure to pick up her bag, she had to study badly unless she wanted to be stuck in first year. With the book and a couple pieces of parchment and ran through the exit into the hallways.

Once in her way at student longue, Meyke was taken aback by how full they were. People where everywhere; she couldn't remember it being so crowded in Hogwarts. She hadn't been with this many people in a very long time.

As she was walking, a Slytherin, obviously older than her, reached her arm out and knocked the books from the arms of Meyke. She was shocked; she couldn't believe that someone would be that rude to anyone. As she went to bend over and pick her books up, someone kicked them, moving them farther from her hands. She felt a bit overwhelmed and wished for someone to help her pick up her things.

Sofiajade saw a girl rush in and stopped abruptly, the girl looked dismayed. Then she saw a much older student knocked the girl and all her things sprawled everywhere, someone even kicked it. Sofiajade decided to help her. She picked up the rolls of parchment and handed them to the girl. "Here you go." she said and smiled at her. the girl looked kind but there's something about her. "Are you alright?" she asked.

Meyke saw a girl walked over and helped. Meyke turned and smiled at the girl. "Thank you. I'm allright," Meyke answered the girl's question. Meyke then rose with a stack of parchments in her hand. Meyke looked at the girl who is in front of her. Once again, Meyke smiled. She had never met the girl. Perhaps she was also as first year student, eh ?

The girl smiled at her and Sofiajade smiled back. "Hi, I'm Sofiajade, Hufflepuff first year. You?" she asked kindly. "You should really be careful. Some people here aren't that nice, you know. Uhmm, why were you standing in the doorway by the way?" again she asked. "Why didn't you come in?" she added.

Meyke smiled. She revealed that bangs hanging over her forehead. The girl was friendly enough. "I'm Meyke Liechandra. From Slytherin, first grade," Meyke introduced herself. Meyke heard the girl introduced herself as Sofiajade. Sofiajade lets Meyke to enter. "Uhm, well .... actually I'm on the way to Great Hall ..." Meyke explained.

Sofiajade walked with Meyke inside. "The GreatHall? Whatcha' gonna do there?" she asked. "Would like help on those?" she asked, referring on the rolls of parchment in her hand.

Meyke rolled her eyes and grinned. "I wanna have my lunch ..." Meyke said. She wasn't going to be able to keep this up much longer. She was going to have to some out pretty soon, but she wanted to see how long it would take. Then, Sofiajade offered some helps for her parchments. "Oh, well .... I can do it by myself. Thank you ...." Meyke smiled at Sofiajade.

"Oh, I'm sorry. You were gonna have your lunch? I'm really sorry, I thought you were gonna stay here." Sofiajade replied and smiled apologetically. "I really didn't know, sorry if I interrupted your lunch." she added.

"Really? Is it okay with you?" she asked her.

"Uh, yeah sure. I'll just go get my things." she replied and hurriedly grabbed her thigns and went back to Meyke. "Shall we?" she asked.

((OOC: I guess this RP is done?))

((OOC: Yeah, fine with me.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back