Hannah Chambers

Hannah Chambers

OOC First Name
Elphaba
Full Name: Hannah Marian Chambers
- Birth Date: July 11, 2012
- Current Age: 10
- Basic Appearance: Hannah has long, blonde hair which is more golden and shimmering than her sisters (you can imagine how that displeases her though she is in denial :r: ). She's slightly taller than her sister, her legs are ridiculously long, though not disproportionally, since her torso is equally long. She has soft brown eyes and a smile that instantly lights her face up. Hannah sometimes wears her sister's bright spunky clothing though she prefers the softer earth tones.
- Parents: Mother: Ella Marian Chambers (maiden name: Davies)
LauraBellBun_Wargo_14960913.jpg
Father: Isaac Dean Chambers III
1213209601.jpg
- Siblings, if any:An older sister Victoria, 19, whom she gets along with the most. She looks up to her and seeks her advice a lot.
spencer-grammer-nel-ruolo-di-casey-cartwright-nella-serie-tv-greek-87619.jpg
An older brother, Isaac IV, whom she bickers with playfully. He currently attends HNZ and is in Slytherin.
sterling-knight-birthday.jpg
A twin sister (older than her by 4 minutes) named Summer. Hannah gets along with her puts up with her sister because she knows that deep down inside she can be such a softy, just like Isaac.
tiffany.jpg

Two younger twin brothers, Adam and Andrew, 4.
a10238i0_dylanandcolesprouse-250.jpg

- Pets, if any: Just one St. Bernard named Lenny!
- Area of Residence: London, England
- Blood status: Mixed blood

(If your character is a sorted student:)
- Hogwarts House (And why): n/a
- Best school subjects (And why): n/a
- Worst school subjects (And why): n/a

(all characters:)
- What would their Patronus be? Probably a frog because they sometimes symbolize good luck and prosperity, Hannah is a very optimistic person.
- What would their Boggart be? Her entire family dead.
- What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one) Probably a doe because of her caring nature
- What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? Herself being successful and happy and making her parents proud
- What memory could they use to create a Patronus? For now, the day that her entire family hung out for her 10th birthday in their backyard, no extravagant party like always, just the family and they all got along. It may change as she gets older of course.
chambersfamily1-1.png

- Imagine that your character keeps a diary or journal. Write a page that could possibly be found in it:
July 11, 2022
Dear Diary,

Today was my (and Summer's) 10th birthday and it was a great 10th birthday! My only wish request for my parents was that we all have a nice day in our backyard without a bunch of strangers and just have a cook out, and I got it! Summer was a little upset that it wasn't some huge party like always, so she's having a "birthday week" to celebrate it and throw a huge party. I don't mind, as long as I got what I wanted on my actual birthday, not a birthweek. It's hard to imagine that in a year or so I'll be going to magic school like Isaac is soon. I don't even know what I want to do yet and Isaac and Summer seem to have their lives all planned out. Where do I fit into the world? Why is it so hard to be noticed if you're not mean or crush people to get to the top? I'm glad I have Mom and Tori to look up to, they keep me grounded and remind me that good things come to those who wait.

Until next time,
~Hannah

Hi Hannah,

can I just say wow on the whole biography. I love it, the photo's everything. Really sweet. I just have a few questions to fire at you that might help build up your character.

1. Why are you going to attend school in New Zealand when your place of residence is England?
2. Where did Victoria attend for magic school?
3. How do you get on with Isaac?
4. Will you be expecting to get sorted into Slytherin as well?
5. Do you have a close bond with Summer?
6. You seem to be the Ying to Summer's Yang - complete opposites; do you think you'll be sorted into the same house?
7. Will you miss your family?
8. How did you feel when you got your letter?

I'll answer these IC. ^_^

1. Why are you going to attend school in New Zealand when your place of residence is England? While my siblings are attending the school for their own personal reasons, I decided to go to this school to experience a different environment that the one I'm used to (and also to look after my sister and convince others she's not as mean as she comes off ;) ).
2. Where did Victoria attend for magic school? Victoria went to Hogwarts Scotland and was in Gryffindor. :)
3. How do you get on with Isaac? Well we definitely have our off days, but for the most part, I like to say we get on well. He and Summer fight as if their life depended on it and they sort of look to me to choose a winner but I just end up doing something silly like making all three of us 'rock,paper,scissors' for the winning argument or something. I guess you could say I'm Isaac's comic relief. ;)
4. Will you be expecting to get sorted into Slytherin as well? Certainly not, although I don't want to put the House down, I know I don't have the snarkiness (for lack of better word) that most of its members have, nor do I have the ambition. =-/
5. Do you have a close bond with Summer? Yes despite her constant denial. Like you said, I am the Ying to her Yang. :) It's weird to think of this but it's almost like she needs my humbleness to offset her conceitedness. If she were to meet people on her own, she'd have no friends, but when I'm around, I'm there to convince the others that she's not as bad as she comes off and then eventually she'll open up and be the fun person I know and told them she is. In the end we just know we'll always have a companion in each other after everything is said and done. ^_^
6. You seem to be the Ying to Summer's Yang - complete opposites; do you think you'll be sorted into the same house? No way, our personalities are completely different!
7. Will you miss your family? Of course! I am already saying how much I'm going to miss my friends, I don't even want to imagine how much I'm going to miss my family when I'm gone.
8. How did you feel when you got your letter? I felt happy, excited, and relieved. Firstly in the back of my mind I worried that I wasn't as ambitious as Summer or Isaac or as studious and fast paced as Victoria to get into magic school, but once I received my letter a new sense of adventure began to bubble and I just became excited for it! I can't wait to learn so much about magic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back