Hanging out

Eden Silverback

OOC First Name
Eden
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Eden was tired from having walked around all day trying to figure out where her sister was she had seen her for about maybe 2 seconds and than she had vanished without a trace. Taking a seat in the corridor Eden pulled her kitten out of her bag and placed her in her lap. Thank goodness that her kitten Mischief did not mind being carried around everywhere but since she was still a baby she did not have much choice due to the fact she had to eat every 2 hours it seemed. Resting her head aginst the stone wall Eden closed her eyes and started beathing deeply trying to focus on what she wanted most in this world power.

Lilith came sneaking up the stairs. She had been playing a huge game of hide and seek with her sister that whole day not that Eden knew that of course. Making it to the top of the landing, Lilith saw her sister looking as if she was asleep. Lilith knew this to not be the case due to the fact that Eden had the smirk on her face as if she was eating something good. "She must be dreaming about Tohoru again." Lilith muttered. Looking around a bit more she saw Edens new kitten Mischief curled up in a ball on Edens lap. Taking the last few steps Lilith took a seat next to Eden. "You know sister you really should not fall asleep in the middle of a corridor it could be bad for your health."

Eden opened her eyes. "You know Lilith Im not sure you are my sister. You look nothing like me. You cant sneak on anyone or anything to save your life and you like to bug people when there having the best daydream ever. But just so you know I was not sleeping. So what do you want?" Eden asked her sister in a serious tone.

"Well for starters sis." Lilith said as she took the sleeping Mischief off of Eden's lap. "I would like a kitten just like yours because there sweet looking things. I would like to meet this boyfriend of yours and his sister. And last but not least I want you to start acting like you know me and Im not just the red headed step child because FYI we share the same parents you just came out dark and perfect and I came out light and fun loving." Lilith kicked out her legs and pulled out a string to play with the now awake and playful kitten.

"You forgot to mention the fact that Im so smart I figured out how to have mom takein care of the rest of her life, without having to go into a home we are now being takein care of by my boyfriends family starting next summer. Also you can not have a kitten like mine she is special and one of a kind. And I will think about letting you meet my bf and his sister later and as for being nice to you dont hold your breath. Your a first year tough it out and make some friends and than I will see what I can do maybe. Remeber Im in class everyday but today so you will have to give me time to breath." Eden streched her arms out in front of her and counted to 10 before letting them go. She needed to go work out its just she could not get around to talking herself into it at the moment.

Lilith rolled her eyes as she listened to her sister go on and on about herself. "Are you done yet or am I going to have to go get a bag so I can throw up in it? I know that you did all these smart things but who cares? Your no closer to finding out who our father is and it's your fault mother is there your the one who drove her crazy asking if our father could have been a death eater you know mom was scared of them and you do that? Eden I dont know what your problem is ever since last summer I dont know who you are anymore always day dreaming about things you wont talk about and now acting like your better than your own sister? You need to snap out of it and fast before I have you put in a home." Lilith was steaming mad she really just wanted to spend sometime with her sister and she could not without being treated to the long list of reasons why Eden thought she was so great it made her want to cry sometimes.

"You know we need to find this out Lilith. I wish I could tell you what has been going on inside my head but I cant not yet you would think that I'm crazy when I'm not. Since last summer I have been changing. I have been having all these dreams that make me think that make the world seem so much bigger but wonderful at the same time. O Lilith if only I could cram you inside my head so you could see what I mean. Its great and wonderful." Eden but her lip yea most of her thoughts were dark and evil but she loved it.

Lilith shook her head. "So it's true you are crazy. I'm just kidding you know I would never say that. Fine keep your secrets than I don't want to know anymore." Lilith bit her lip yes she did want to know but she knew that if she pushed the subject she would get no where fast. "So anyways how have your classes been so far? I have not really seen much of you due to the fact when I do see you, you have your head in a book studying like crazy.

"Classes have been going good. I'm not to sure that I'm going to like Transfiguration but than you never know. We both know that what I really wanna do is be a seer but who knows if that is going to happen... Other than that a whole bunch of nothing has been going on what about you little sis?"

Lilith held her tonuge knowing that her sister was not telling her everything but what could she do about it? Nothing of course but continue to play along and hope that one day her sister trusted her enough to answer her questions. "Well I dont like any of my classes so far which sucks because who wants to go to a class that they dont like." Lilith muttered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back