OOC First Name
Hamza [Main]
Wand
Holly/Ebony Wand 12 1/2" with an Essence of Griffin Feather core
</B></FONT></COLOR>
Welcome to Hamza's Banner Plaza. ^_^
<i>
</i><COLOR color="#5a70b3"><FONT font="Tahoma">

As far as creating banners goes, I can do any type of banner, blends, color changes, brushes additions, pretty much any type of banner you want me to create, I can do. ^_^ Plus, I'm a Freelance Professional Designer, so I've got lots of clients and experience. ^_^

<B>Program I Use: Adobe Master Collection CS5 (Latest)
Important Things To Know:

- I will be busy from time to time, so it may take me a while before I can get to your banner. But I promise I WILL do finish your banner as soon as I can!
- I can do any banner size you wish, of course the max I will do is 500x300px, since that's the HNZ banner limit.
- Please make sure to be CLEAR if you want a border or not.
- Please make sure to be CLEAR on how many images you want in. If you give me 3 images to work with, I will most likely choose the best two that can be combined and will do from there.
- I offer unlimited revisions for a banner, with in reason of course. Although my first priority is to get the banner done, changes will come after if needed be.
- Please be sure to point out what FONT you want to use. If you don't, I will choose the one I wish. All special font requests are to be made from http://dafont.com ONLY!
- Make sure to have quotations/lyrics on banners SHORT!
- Please follow my rules and HNZ rules and we will all by happy!

34s1dty.jpg

Banner Examples;

Animated Avatars;
None Yet!

Animated Banners;

^_^ More Banner Examples ^_^
2nrj7a1.jpg

29nja02.jpg

15s9es9.jpg

27y75eu.jpg

20uqzd0.jpg

i41z5h.jpg

okaiy1.jpg

fk2k3b.jpg

afj12a.jpg

23h0qk5.jpg

30bmiib.jpg

b80p6t.jpg

This shop has been closed temporarily due to me not having Photoshop right now. I will resume making banner in a little while. :)

I'm happy to inform that my shop is now open again. Thanks to everyone who was patient with me. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back