Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Whippy Chestnut Wand with Kelpie Hair Core
tenor.gif

My laces are in a knot
And i'm taking it from the top

Full Name: Hadley Faith Orel
Pronunciation: h AE d - l ee; f ai th; aw r eh l
Nicknames: Hads, Blondie
Name Origins: The name Hadley is a girl's name of English origin meaning "heather field".
The name Faith is a girl's name of English origin.
The name Orel is a boy's name of Russian origin meaning "eagle".
Date of Birth: July 18th, 2040
Current Age: Currently Eleven

Not easy of the spot
Clearly i work better on top

Basic Appearance: Hadley is slightly taller than average for girls her age, and uses that a little to her advantage because she is able to reach higher shelves for things that she wants and can lord that over others, though she doesn't tend to do that. She has long blonde hair that she cuts every two years or so because she doesn't want it to get too long. Her ears are pierced and she has soft brown eyes that she describes as pools of murky water.
Personality: ISTJ - The Logistician
Hadley is very science-focused so the fact that magic exists is a bit hard for her to fathom most of the time. She's really optimistic though and can't wait to learn more about it and try to see how much of it could potentially be explained or achieved through scientific methods. She would go out of her way to help someone in need but is all about the reward and likes to think doing a good deed for someone will bring that back around and someone will do a good deed for her. This means she can often get caught up in the moment because she's thinking about how best to help someone and then just goes for it without necessarily thinking it through. She has a lot of integrity and tireless dedication to whatever she's working on. She believes in following through and won't easily give up on something just because it's hard. Hadley generally enjoys taking responsibility for her actions, and takes pride in the work she does. She doesn't believe in holding back on her abilities and is quick to jump all in for the cause. Hadley doesn't like lies or misdirection and greatly values honesty of person and of preference as she feels that lies only make things worse and slow down the process. She's incredibly curious and questions everything, even if she's sure she knows the answer because its the best way she learns. She's very hands on and uses a combination of Mathematical and Kinesthetic learning to really get what she needs from her studies. Hadley's word is her bond and she will go above and beyond to try and keep her promise. For this reason she doesn't make promises lightly and you can be rest assured that if she does make a promise, it will be fulfilled to the best of her ability to do so. She has an innate need to understand the way things work and generally enjoys puzzles and other mind games. The way the brain works and the reason behind the way people think and act are also two things she finds extremely fascinating. She likes to make lists and adhere to them if possible. Hadley is extremely precise and clear in what she wants and is able to easily stay calm in tense or frustrating situations as she doesn't fluster easily. She could sometimes be accused of being cold because she can sometimes ignore people when she gets into the zone, but she does her best to avoid that for the most part.
Immediate Family: Mother: Dianna Orel, Renee Orel
Father: Grant Mueller
Sisters: Rayleigh Orel and Peyton Orel

Focus while you can
'cause clearly i'm your man

Pets: text
School: Hogwarts New Zealand; Hufflepuff
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Heritage: New Zealander
Interests or Hobbies: Chess, puzzles, Astronomy and chemistry, biology and maths
Strengths: Honest and Direct, Strong-willed and Dutiful, Very Responsible, Calm and Practical, Create and Enforce Order, Jack-of-all-trades
Flaws: Fatal Flaw: Always By The Book: Hadley believes that things work best with clearly defined rules, but this makes her reluctant to bend those rules or try new things, even when the downside is minimal. Truly unstructured environments leave her all but paralyzed.
Major Flaws: Often Unreasonably Blames Others, Judgemental
Minor Flaws: Insensitive, Stubborn
Values: Honesty, Compassion, Learning

You lost it all before
It's written all over your floor

Describe your character in five words: Honest, Stubborn, Obstinate, Faithful, Curious
Best school subjects: text
Worst school subjects: text
Current Job: Student
Plans for the future: Hadley does not yet have any future plans
Patronus: West Highland Terrier West Highland White Terriers, or Westies as they're affectionately known, are full of character. When they're not keeping themselves busy with their entertaining antics, these dogs are highly alert and sensitive to change. They can often sense the change in the atmosphere before any witch or wizard is aware a Dementor may be close, meaning they are always ready when you may call on them for help.
Patronus memory: Unknown
Boggart: text - text
Ridikkulus: Unknown
Animagus: West Highland Terrier

You, i ain't never gonna bring you down
I ain't never gonna stamp you out
Credits; Twerps for the Lyrics, Google for the Images. Template is made by me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back