G W E N Y T H
O L I V I A
O W E N S - L E E
<i>
</i>
GENERAL INFORMATION
NAME. Gwenyth Olivia Owens-Lee
BIRTH NAME. Unknown
FIRST. The name Gwenyth is a Welsh baby name. In Welsh the meaning of the name Gwenyth is: Fair; blessed.
MIDDLE. Feminine form of Oliver, meaning "olive tree."
LAST. The name Owens is a Royal Welsh surname. It means 'well-born', or from the Old Welsh word 'oen', meaning the lamb. Owens has long been one of the most popular of all Welsh personal names. Lee is a surname which was derived from Old English leah meaning "clearing".
NICKNAME. Gwen
HOGWARTS HOUSE. Gryffindor
BIRTHDAY. April 7, 2034
STAR SIGN</COLOR></FONT><i></i>.
Aries
HOUSE ASTROLOGY</COLOR><i></i>. The Gryffindor Aries is extremely idealistic, and has a tendency to fight hard for many causes - the more lost, the better. Gryffindors born under this sign will also have very short fuses, and can be expected to fight regularly with other students, over ethical questions or over anything else that makes a good excuse. Since Mars is a planet that encourages war games and competition and bursts of hard physical activity, there may be many Quidditch players born under these aspects. A Gryffindor Aries is an open book; a truth potion would never be needed on one, because they are hopelessly honest and open. These wizards will display uncanny charisma and leadership ability, and will be among the most popular within their class.
ELEMENT</COLOR><i></i>. Fire (traits/meaning: enthusiastic and sometimes larger than life)
People with a strong emphasis of the fire element are spontaneous and impulsive, they apply their energies wholeheartedly. Their emotional response is quick and they have a lively imagination.
NATIONALITY<i></i>. English
ACCENT<i></i>. Mix of Welsh and English
BLOOD STATUS<i></i>. Muggle-Born
WAND<i></i>. Curved 15 1/2 Inch Unyielding Ebony Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
LENGTH<i></i>. A little on the longer side of things, wands of this length are slightly more uncommon and not easily forgotten by others.
STYLE<i></i>. Bending to its side, this wand is more difficult to aim than its straighter counterparts but provides character that some simply cannot pass by.
CORE<i></i>. Phoenix tail feathers are not easy to come by. The animal is known for its versatility, making wands with this core useful for wand casters who seek to become good with different types of magic.
WOOD<i></i>. Ebony wands choose a wizard or witch who could easily be seen as an outsider, but continues to dare to be themselves. The owner of an ebony wand is not easily moved from their purpose: whether that be good, evil, or something perhaps a little more grey.
FLEXIBILITY<i></i>. Unyielding: A wand which takes a special skill and determination to master; but once mastered its spells leave an unforgettable impression.

MISCELLANEOUS

FIRST KISS. N/A
VIRGINITY<i></i>. N/A
LIKES<i></i>.
* Exploring
* Standing up for others
* Leather jackets
* Getting her hands dirty
* Playing games
DISLIKES<i></i>.
* Bullies
* The colour pink
* Glitter
* Unicorns
BOGGART<i></i>. Unknown
PATRONUS<i></i>. Unknown
MEMORY<i></i>.
PETS<i></i>. N/A

</SIZE></SIZE></SIZE></SIZE></SIZE></SIZE></SIZE></SIZE></SIZE></SIZE>
tumblr_mymb37r1lm1r5kvnbo3_250.gif
tumblr_mymb37r1lm1r5kvnbo5_250.gif

A P P E A R A N C E </I><i></i>
<i>
</i>
"I don't really care about how I look because personality should matter more, but I have quite a different appearance compared to my adopted family. I have bright red hair and bright blue eyes with pale skin that gets burnt very easily, but my mothers keep telling me to put on sunscreen which helps sometimes."
- Gwen describing her appearance​
<i>
</i>

HEIGHT. Gwen is a bit to the taller side of things but is not too tall or too short for her age and fits in well with her peers.
SKIN TONE. Gwen has extremely pale skin due to her British heritage. It often gets burnt when she goes outside and so she uses sunscreen regularly to prevent this.
SKIN TYPE. Gwen's skin is sensitive to normal.
HAIR</FONT><i></i>. Gwen has bright red hair that often makes her stand out amongst everyone else. It is long, reaching up to her waist, and has a small fringe which is sometimes grown out. Her usual hair style is in a pony tail.
EYES<i></i>. Gwen has bright blue eyes.
OTHER FEATURES<i></i>. N/A

tumblr_nfo5feBplm1s0t9k2o6_250.gif
tumblr_mbls0sc0YW1rpp9nio5_250.gif

P E R S O N A L I T Y <i></i>
<i>
</i>
"Truthfully, I don't really care about much but I always try to stick up for others wherever I can. I'm pretty tough compared to other people and put myself out there more than others, but I do know I have a short temper."
- Gwen describing her personality

[td]
"Gwen's really fun. She never liked playing with dolls or dressing up and might as well be of the opposite gender sometimes. She has tough bones and a pretty smile and is always fighting for what she believes in."
- Betrys, Gwen's mother, describing Gwen's personality

[/td][td]
"Gwen is the best little sister anyone could have. She is always looking to try new things and always wants to compete with others. She doesn't care if she's not the best at what she does but she puts all her effort into it and I admire that the most."
- Teila, Gwen's adopted sister, describing Gwen's personality
[/td]

GOOD TRAITS. Ambitious: having or showing a strong desire and determination to succeed. Bold: showing a willingness to take risks; confident and courageous. Energetic: showing or involving great activity or vitality.Adventurous: willing to take risks or to try out new methods, ideas, or experiences. Resilient: able to withstand or recover quickly from difficult conditions.
BAD TRAITS. Hot-Headed: having an impetuous or quick-tempered nature. Blunt: uncompromisingly forthright. Opinionated: characterized by conceited assertiveness and dogmatism. Risk-Taking: willing to take risky action in the hope of a desired result. Loud: producing or capable of producing much noise.
STRENGTHS. Gwen is quite a tough person who takes many risks in order to achieve something she desires. She is always standing up for others and taking initiative in situations which often lead to her becoming the leader and making decisions. She is resilient to pain and always soldiers on through difficult situations which can be both good and bad for her.
WEAKNESSES. If provoked, Gwen will become extremely hot-headed and sarcastic. She doesn't like people who are vain and will often tell them outright if they are being can lead to fights and disagreements with others.
OPTIMIST OR PESSIMIST?<i></i>. Gwen is an optimist, however this can also lead to her being a pessimist. She initially sees the good in situations, but if it quickly goes downhill she will realise the negativeness of the situation and is quite blunt about the possible outcome.
INTROVERT OR EXTROVERT?<i></i>. Gwen is an extrovert. She is always willing to try new things which include making new friends and finding those who have similar interests to her. She finds comfort in exploring with others but wouldn't mind doing so on her own.
CAUTIOUS OR DAREDEVIL?<i></i>. Gwen is impulsive and doesn't really think of the possible outcomes if she were to do something. She simply goes straight for it with the hope that it will turn out fine in the end without much thought. This makes her a daredevil and she does not mind breaking rules to get to where she needs to be.
LOGICAL OR EMOTIONAL?<i></i>. Gwen is quite emotional when it comes to situations. If something is irritating her she will try to fix it and is determined to do so.
WORK OR PLAY?<i></i>. Gwen much prefers to play rather than work. She is always challenging others to games and doesn't mind much if she loses as long as she had fun.
CONFIDENT OR UNSURE?<i></i>. Gwen is extremely confident and doesn't care much about many things that are of little importance.

</SIZE>
<SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="75">
tumblr_nkpyz0lCrp1tqh0ymo5_250.gif
tumblr_nkpyz0lCrp1tqh0ymo2_250.gif

F A M I L Y<i></i><FONT font="Luna"><I>

1506700_1441442809417_full.png

ADOPTED MOTHER. Betrys Owens-Lee (Lee)
AGE. 45
BLOOD STATUS. Mixed Blood
EDUCATION. Ilvermorny School of Withcraft and Wizardry
ILVERMORNY HOUSE. Wampus
OCCUPATION.