guiding Amy to the hospital

Andromeda Fiorelli

OOC First Name
Linda
Wand
Cherry/Maple Wand 13 1/4" Essence of a Dragon's Heartstring; 10 1/2" 4wood mix - unicorn hair core
Andromeda hadn't had much time over the holidays to contemplate the death of the grandfather. It had been a shock sure but it was also for the best, he had been very ill for so long. She held Amy's hand now as she walked into the hospital wing and called out for her uncle. Only doing so when she had seen that it was quiet for a change.

"He shouldn't be long" she told her friend as she guided her to the long table at the front of the hospital.

The sadness that emanated off of Amy was seeping now into Andromeda's skin, she could feel it begin to wrap itself about her and soon she too would be consumed by tears of grief for an old man who had loved her dearly all her life. She fought them back, knowing that her friend needed her and needed her to be strong.

Amy walked almost blindly on, Andy leading her. If Andy hadn't been there to guide her, Amy wouldn't have had a clue where she was going. She felt completely lost, and it was as if she had forgotten the way round the school.

But right now Amy didn't care. She just wanted her dad back, the person who had brought her up, and now he was gone.

Amy heard Andy's voice only faintly, 'He shouldn't be long'. Amy wondered who Andy was talking about, but she remembered shortly after where she was and why she was here. For help.

Patrick heard Andromeda's voice and rushed out as fast as he could. Afraid to see what was wrong with her but certainly never expecting to see Amy Stone in the condition she was in. He walked swiftly to her side and guided her to a bed.
"Amy, sit down" he said calmly to her.
"What happened?"

Tears still fell from her face as she turned her head slightly to see Mr O'Brien rushing towards them. On telling her to sit down, Amy willfully obliged, sitting gingerly down on the edge of the nearest bed. His voice was smooth and calming, but not enough to stop Amy from being in the state she was in.

"He's gone". Her voice was cold, rough and very husky. It was all she could manage to say. No-one could do anything to help her. She was all alone.

Amy looked pleadingly up at Andy, still holding her hand, her green eyes dull and deprived of life. She hoped Andy would stay with her, she didn't want to be here on her own, especially in the hospital. On thinking this thought Amy's free hand once again rose to her head, touching the scar softly, a constant reminder of what she had once lost.

Patrick looked flabbergasted to say the least and turned to Andromeda for a better explanation. Obviously someone close to her was either missing or had died. He hoped it wasn't the latter. Before he could say another word, an owl flew into the hospital wing and dropped a letter into his hands.

Patrick asked Andromeda and Amy to excuse him for a moment and turned aside to read the letter. Finishing it he turned back with a sigh.

"Ladies I'm sorry but I will have to excuse myself. I'm going to call out the new nurse. She'll have to take care of you for now. I do apologise about this I really do but it can't be helped. I have to leave for a few days, possibly longer. I'm not sure as of yet. You'll be in good hands I promise."

With that Patrick walked over to the other office and tapped on it gently, he walked in and explaining the situation to the newest nurse at the school made his leave.

Megan was doing so filing as she had been doing since her stay. She had rarely meet with students. She assumed that they felt more comfortable with Mr. O'Brien and she was fine with that.

When Mr. O'Brien knocked on her office door she was confused to say the least. She could have swore he had a student or two and he normally did not leave in the middle of things. Soon upon entering the office Patrick explained the situation at hand. There wasn't much details for the girls had just entered the hospital wing.

Megan nodded at the fact that Mr. O'Brien had to take his leave "I can handle it" She said simply as she watched him leave. Megan placed the files down on her desk and wondered out to the hospital wing. She saw two girls there. Both looked sad on looked completely depressed.

Megan walked over to them smiling as she normally did. "Hello" she said "I am Megan Morgana" She said "I am the other nurse" She explained looking at the two girls "So can you explain what is wrong" Megan said in a simply quiet voice.

Andromeda watched speechless as her uncle recieved an owl. She held Amy's hand and waited. Even more astounded when he said he had to leave. She watched as he went to the other office door and after a few moments came back out and eventually left. He hadn't even said goodbye.
She turned to Amy.
"It's alright. I'm sure it will be" the other nurse came over to them and Andromeda knew that Amy was in no condition right then to talk.
"Her father passed away over the holidays, she's very distraught" Andromeda told the nurse.

"Amy, I'll be right back. I have to go and see what's wrong for Uncle Patrick to leave so suddenly. I'll be right back I promise". She released her bestfriends hand and smiled kindly at the nurse.

"Please take care of her until I get back" it seemed such a feeble thing to say. Andromeda ran out after her uncle hoping she could catch up with him before he left the school grounds.

[[sorry I had to leave you in the lurch Amy - but thought the thread wouldn't get very far if you had to wait for me. You know my reasons. Will speak soon.]]

Megan listened to the one girl explain "oh a death of a relative" Megan said carefully "It can be a very hard thing to deal with" She continued. Then all of a sudden the one girl left.

Megan was a little surprised with this "Of coarse I will take care of her" Megan said now sitting next to the girl "Why don't we start off with your name" Megan said thinking it would be able to talk if she actually knew the girl's name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back