Gryffindor Girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camille Jones

Sexual Orientation
Homosexual
Wand
Oak 14 3/4 Essence of Raven Feather | Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4 Essence of Silver Thistle
Hey there kiddies,

I am in need of a First year Gryffindor Girl for my stubborn little Gryffindor Camille. The reason I say girl is because I would like for them to be roommates.

First off I will tell you that Camille is a rather Stubborn girl. She does not like to give up on what she believes in. She will fight even if she is wrong. Which in her eyes is entirely impossible. This could potentially cause a rift between the girl and Camille.

Secondly I will say that Camille is a kind person. So if the above does lead to a fight she would feel sorry and want to apologise. But seeing as she is a stubborn person, she will not. She would rather fight then back down.

Thirdly. The girl is going to need to be very oppinionated. She needs to be able to hold her own against Cam.

Lastly. In about the Fourth Year, Camille is going to figure out that she likes girls, so the friend can't be prejudiced. And she will also be the first or second people to know about it.

So guys what do you have for me?

Hi there!
I have Danielle Warbeck, she can be Stubborn, also, but is mostly kind. She is crazy and fun, and Honestly she needs more Girl's that aren't enemies :erm:
Also, Since Danielle is Muggle-Born, she wouldn't be prejudiced, against Camille. Actually she would probably support her!
Read, CD/Bio for more info!
Thanks ~
James

Hey James

That sounds like a great idea.
I will start a thread soon and PM it to you.

~Teigs

Great!
Just Pm me the Thread, and I shall post!
Thanks Again. ~
James

Gabrylle here can be a friend. :D

Gabrylle's emotions are quite unpredictable; one of her consistent traits is her attachment to her twin, Fayt, whose attention she is frequently trying to attract. She seems to have an overall cheerful disposition in spite of hardships and misgivings. Gabylle is somewhat hyperactive. She loves and cares for her friends, as she works hard to make them smile. However, being young, she is still prone to temper tantrums and bouts of self-centeredness

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back