OOC First Name
Katie
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
Kat ran as fast as she could, occasionally slipping on the water that was dripping from her drenched body. She burst into the hospital wing and called out, "Anyone in here? I have someone who's hurt coming up!" She turned to the door, hoping to see Amy and Ginny walk through it at any moment.

Ginny walked into the hospital wing, her heart beating faster in fright. She set Amy on a free bed gently and stood back. 'Hows the ankle?'she joked.

Amy wasn't pleased to see herself in the hospital wing. She really, really didn't want to be here. She layed back on the bed Ginny had put her on, already the sheets were absoloutly soaking form the water from her clothes. She heard the gentle dripping of water from both Kat and Ginnys clothes and looked round to see if there was anybody here. "Its o-o-okay, j-j-just h-h-hurting a b-b-bit" she said wincing in pain. In fact it hurt a lot but she didn't want to say. She felt stupid that she had managed to fall over...in the rain.

'hey, it's ok,'Ginny said sensing tha she was in pain. too much pain. 'Do you want me to stay here?'she asked Kat and Amy, wondering if they wanted to talk alone.

Kat saw Ginny walk in and sit Amy on a bed so she walked over to her and said jokingly, "Thank Merlin i'm not the only clumsy Gryffindor anymore!" She hoped that this lightened Amy's mood a bit. "You can stay if you'd like Ginny. Thanks for the help." She looked back around and added, "Where is the nurse?"

Amy gave a weak smile, "Th-th-thanks f-f-for h-h-helping m-m-me g-g-g-guys" she managed to get out as she started to really shiver. She felt freezing, she was wet, and her ankle hurt an incredible amount.

'No problem. It much trouble anyway.'Ginny replied. 'He'll come. I guess I'll go now.'Ginny said, smiling and heading back towards the door, before turning round before the door. 'Good luck with the ankle,'she said to Amy before closing the door behind her.

"Th-th-thanks G-g-ginny" Amy managed to stammer out, she was now really shivering and her ankle still really hurt. "Y-y-you d-d-don't h-h-have t-t-to s-s-stay K-k-kat" she said turning her head in Kats direction.

Patrick had been down in the library when he got the alarm from his hospital charm that someone had entered. He rushed up as quickly as he could bursting in the door to see three girls before him. Two he knew very well already.
"What happened to her?" he asked walking over to where Ms. Stone lay.
He looked her over quickly, "Why is she soaking wet?" he looked from the girls to Ms. Stone, "what else besides being wet is wrong?"

Amy gave a slight groan as Mr O'Brien had now entered. She didn't want to be here even though her ankle hurt and she tried pushing herself up. She thought she had better explain. "M-m-me a-a-and k-k-kat w-w-were w-w-walking i-i-n t-t-the g-g-grounds a-a-and i-i-it l-l-looked l-l-like i-i-it w-w-was g-g-going t-t-to r-r-rain a-a-and s-s-so w-w-we s-s-started c-c-coming b-b-back i-i-in b-b-but t-t-then i-i-t s-s-started t-t-to p-p-pour s-s-so we r-r-ran and m-m-my a-a-ankle g-g-gave w-w-way a-a-and i c-c-couldn't g-g-get b-b-back u-u-up a-a-again" she managed to stutter out through her shivers.

"We were walking and it started raining, so we took off running so get back inside and well Amy hurt her ankle." Kat explained, seeing as how it was hard to understand Amy through all of her shivering. "I'm going to stay until your ankle gets fixed..." Kat looked to the man and said, "You can fix it right?" Of course he can stupid, he works here. She thought harshly to herself.

Patrick smiled at the girl, "Of course I can heal her but first we must dry her".
He flicked his wand at her clothing saying "siccus suus induviae".
"That should do that much at least", he checked her ankle next and once he had ascertained that their were no broken bones he flourished his wand again saying the healing charm.
"Now she will be fine but give her ten minutes or so just to gather herself together. Alright. I must go and write up your report", he smiled again then bidding the others farewell he walked slowly to the office.
At the door he turned around and said,
"Don't leave with out checking in with me first ok?"

Amy felt relieved when Mr O'Brien had dried her clothes. She felt much better now, slightly shivery still, but on the whole much better. It was just her ankle that was causing her the problem. As he said the healing charm Amy felt the pain disappearing. It now just felt slightly stiff, like she hadn't used it for a while. She smiled now, feeling much better. "Thank you sir" she said to Mr O'Brien. He headed down the Hospital Wing and Amy didn't really feel that she really needed to be here anymore so she started getting up but he told her to sit down for 10 minutes. Not very happy with this she stayed where she was, as she watched him go to the office. "Thanks for helping Kat, you can go if you want!" she said turning her attention to Kat, she had already felt she had been a burden and didn't want to waste any more of her time.

"No i'll wait with you and we can walk back up to the common room together!" Kat said brightly, now knowing that Amy wasn't going to have to stay for much longer.

"Thanks" Amy said to Kat, much happier now that her ankle had been completely healed. "I don't see why I have to sit here now though" she said glancing round the Hospital Wing.

"Neither do I, but it's probably best to do as he says. You know just to be on the safe side." Kat responded in a whispered tone.

Patrick checked his timepiece as he returned to the hospital ward.
"Ladies you may leave now if you wish?" he grinned at them, "how is your ankle feeling now Ms. Stone?" he asked her, knowing it would be fine once the initial stiffness wore off, hence the ten minute waiting period. Otherwise she would have felt as if walking with a concrete block.
He walked over to where she was now sitting up and took a quick look at her ankle.
"Looks good to me", he told her.

"Yeah I guess so" she whispered back to Kat, not really enjoying sitting in the Hospital Wing.
It wasn't long before Mr O'Brien returned and asked her how her ankle was. She rotated it slightly, feelngt that it was slightly less stiff then it initially was."Yeah its fine now" she said hurridly with a smile on her face, hoping this meant she could go. "Can i go now then?" she asked politely.

"Ms. Stone of course you may leave and don't be in too much of a hurry to come back alright?" he smiled at her. He walked to the door and held it open for both girls.
"Take care and try to be a little more careful in future ladies".

Kat gave the man a sheepish grin and said, "We will! No more playing in the rain for us!" She then turned to Amy and said, "You ready?"

"Thanks!" Amy said beaming, and jumped off the bad. Bad move she thought to herself. Her ankle still felt a little stiff and she thought it would be better to wear it back in again. "Yup all ready!" she said to Kat and walked out of the Hospital Wing, thanking Mr O'Brien as she went and made sure that Kat was following her.

Patrick smiled and shook his head after the young ladies left. He had expected more boys in the hospital wing but still it seemed it was the girls who got up to all sorts of mischief. He laughed then as he went to write up her file.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back