Greetings, first year!

Ryuuji Tsukino

OOC First Name
Raze
Wand
Holly Wand 11 Essence of Phoenix Feather
Time seemed to fly really fast that before he had even noticed it, Ryuuji Tsukino is already about to start his sixth year in Hogwarts. Just a few days ago, the school welcomed its new set of first years. It had been great really. Of all the events held in Hogwarts, sorting is the one that he really anticipated. He cannot help but to really look forward to the new students that would attend the school, the awe and amazement in their faces when they enter the hall, the reactions that the would show when they heard that they would have to undergo something for them to be sorted into the house that they would fit to. The nervousness of some kids, the smug look of the others, and their confidence. It's fun to watch everything unfold before him. The sorting hat's statements add to the fun as well - that old hat can be really sarcastic sometimes. He could still clearly remember the first time that he had set his feet on this magical school, he had been really nervous. His family are non-magical folks, and it was actually his first time to actually meet persons who basically live with magic. The past five years had been a great experience, he was able to learn things that he wouldn't be able to learn should he had attended a muggle school. He was able to meet different people from all walks of life. It was great, and he's still looking forward for the years to come.

But then, Ryuuji also knew that not everything would be easy. He would be on his sixth year already, and that only means one thing. Just a year more and he would be graduating already, a new chapter of his life would be written by him. He's looking forward to it, but at the same time, he's really nervous and quite sad. He didn't want to leave the school. He had a few friends below his year, he didn't want to leave them too. Sighing, the Ravenclaw tried to shake those negative thoughts away. He had to do something today after all. His fifth year hadn't been good at all. His grades were below par and he knew that should he not exert more effort, then finding a job would be really hard. Well, his family does have its own business, but still, he would want to be able to stand on his own. Letting out another sigh, Ryuuji picked a book that he had been looking for and searched for a vacant seat. The library was pretty crowded at the moment. To his delight though, he spotted a seat somewhere near the window. Perfect! "Excuse me, if you wouldn't mind, may I sit here?"

Demi was still quite angry about that girl she just had a fight with, how can she even say sorry to that Hufflepuff that she don't know any manners anyway. Her parents just spoiled her then she turned into a spoiled brat, not just that and she said that she is from a family of assasins, should Demi be afraid of that anyway if she get killed by that girl that girl will be expelled.

Demi was heading to the Library to read about music, until when she had reached the library it was already crowded. He saw a chair with a boy seating in it, so she asked politely if she could sit there when the boy said yes she sat infront of him and asked his name. As she waited for the boy's replyshe just start reading the book she have picked.

It was great that the great that he was finally able to find a place where he could just silently read a book and learn things that would be able to help him in his classes this year. Ryuuji had been really determined to work harder on his studies, he didn't want to pass just for the sake of passing. He was halfway done through his reading when he heard someone approach and ask if she could also sit with him. The ravenclaw just nodded in affirmation. It's not like he owned the place anyway. Besides, the girl looked really young, probably a first year. It would probably be better if he let the girl feel welcomed at the school. He had seen too many nervous faces already. "I'm Ryuuji Tsukino, I'm already on my sixth year here." He said, offering his hand for a handshake as he introduced himself to the younger girl. He tried not to speak too loud though as he was afraid that the librarian would hear him and would then kick him out of the library. He had had far too many experiences of being told that he should keep his voice down when inside the room.

"If I'm not wrong, you're a first year right? I think I remember seeing you in the sorting the other day. If you won't mind me asking, what's your name?" The sixteen year old inquired further, making a dog ear marker on the book that he was reading as he had decided that he'd just continue with it later. Or probably, he'd just borrow the book and finish it at his room. Talking with someone seemed to be far more interesting at the moment. Perhaps, he'll be of some help to this little girl.

Demi was so busy at her book when she heard the boy asking her about her name "I'm Demi, Demi Swift."she said in a soft voice, cause she don't want to be caught by the Librarian and be scolded again "Oh, so your already in sixth year I heard that it was sad to be a sixth year cause next year they will be graduating in this school, Am I right, ne Tsukino-nisan" she continued Demi was surprised that just spoked Japanese and apologize to the sixth year "Sorry, sometimes I speak Japanese accidentally" she apologized, she, then continued reading with her book.

"Ah, yoroshiku Demi." Ryuuji said, extending his hand over the table between them for a handshake. It's quite weird that majority of his friends were below his year, but that didn't really matter that much, does it? A friend is a friend, regardless of age. Though still, it's quite weird. "Well.." The ravenclaw started, faltering when he had been reminded of his impending graduation. He didn't really want to graduate yet, but then, that can't be helped too. It wasn't like he could just fail some subjects, it would totally embarrassing on his part. And besides, his father had wanted him to graduate right away so he'd be able to help with the family business. He had allowed him to do as he pleased for the whole years that he had spent in Hogwarts, in exchange, he'd have to follow his father's will as soon as he graduated. He had promised him that, and follow him he will. "Well, it is sad. You'll be leaving the school and some of your friends, so of course, it will be sad. But then again, you cannot really avoid that. Besides, even though it is sad, it can be happy too, to finally reap your harvest." He continued, a smile playing on his lips as he watched the girl who had then suddenly apologized for speaking in Japanese it seemed. "Ah, it's fine, it's fine Demi. I don't really mind. I have met lots of students here who do that often. I too would sometimes speak in Japanese, you know, so I wouldn't forget the language." He said, assuring the girl that there really was no need to apologize at all.

Demi stopped reading her book and was surprised that the boy speak Japanese "Arigatou Gozaimasu Tsukino-niisan" she said. Demi continued reading when she sense sadness inside the boy "Tsukino-niisan don't be sad, anyway you can still visit the school right?" she said with a happy face forcing him to smile. Demi heard the boy saying that there is no need for apologizing "Ah is that so" she said with a smiley face.

"I can... probably." Ryuuji said in reply to the younger girl's question. She had a point, he can always visit the school if he wanted to, he may even apply as a professor there should he have the chance. But then again, the probability of those things ever happening is quite low. He had their family business to attend to. He's already sixteen, and as soon as he graduate from Hogwarts, just like he had promised them, he had to take care and now learn how to manage his father's company. It's not that he didn't want to do that, it was just that, he would surely miss going around the castle having nothing else to worry about except for his grades and friends, things that normal teenagers like him think about, at least, as normal as he could be. His family were not really affiliated with magic, and though he would be already legal then and allowed to use magic outside of school after he graduate, it wasn't like he could just use it around as he pleased. Though his family accepts him for who he was, he at least needed to act as normal as he could with them. Shaking his head as if getting rid of these thoughts, the boy rested his chin on his hands, looking straight at the girl. "Now, enough about me Demi... hmm.. if you don't mind, would you tell me about you?" He said, his head tilted a little to the side, and his eyes seemingly close from lightly smiling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back