🌹 Rose Giving Green Would Have Been Better

Zephryn Spencer

Athletic, Anger Issues, Twin, Competitive

OOC First Name
Sam
@Akihiro Chen

Zee was certainly struggling to find all the people she was supposed to give roses to. It seemed like such a silly tradition. One that she was participating in for once. The Gryffindor girl did not know why though. There were plenty of reasons, none being that she was actually enjoying this ridiculous holiday. But she was doing her best to hand out the roses as quickly as possible. She had a name on her list that she vaguely recognized. She knew they were in Slytherin so that was something. She headed to the dungeons wondering around with a red rose in her hand as she waited for a face that she recognized.

Akihiro was making a quick stop in the dungeons, smiling softly as he saw a girl looking lost. He approached, thinking on how his father wouldn't want him to leave a girl in distress. He approached, hands folded behind his back. "Hello, can I help you find someone?" He asked gently.

Zee watched as the boy approached her offering her help for finding someone. She vaguely thought this might be the person she was looking for, but what were the chances of that. "I'm looking for Akihiro Chen" she said still holding the rose in her hand, feeling rather silly for even having a flower at all. "Someone must thinking about love or something" She added, knowing what the red rose meant.

Akihiro chuckled. "That would be me," He offered, holding out his hand for the rose. "Might be from my sister."

Zee handed the rose over to the boy along with the note that was attached. Siblings sent roses to eachother. That seemed like such an odd thing for Zee. Her, Kita, or Eston would never think of sending a rose to eachother especially a red rose. Maybe if there was a rose that said you annoy me so much, Zee would be more willing to send one to her siblings.

I love you a lot, Akihiro <3
P.S. I really need your advice in romance

Akihiro chuckled as he read over the note. "I was right. Looks like I need to find my sister. Thanks," He gave the girl a warm smile before wandering away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back