Great minds....

Joceline Richarde

OOC First Name
Pat
Sexual Orientation
Bi-Sexual
Wand
Yew Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Phoenix Feather.
The shy, doe-eyed Slytherin, not normally seen out of the comforts of the common room, today was found roaming the halls to Hogwarts. All that could be heard with the noise of her heels clip clapping on the hard ground below her feet. Fiddling lightly with her pendant, Joceline made her way up to the Library where she had agreed to meet up with her best friend, Wendy Chaos. Joceline had become more and more grateful everyday for Wendy being in her life as she didn’t know what she would do without her Gryffindor friend. During this past few weeks Wendy had once again been a rock for the young Slytherin, for her life had been turned upside down with the exsistence of her idiotic half brother – Aiden Lorka – becoming more real to her as he returned to the school for the remainder of his schooling career. She honestly thought it was the most student thing ever for he didn’t do well in classes, well the classes he at least turned up too that it. She didn’t know why he couldn’t just fail everything at Durmstrang where she was well away from him; the way she liked it.

Standing outside of the library where she had planned to meet up with Wendy, Joce began to flick open her book and let her deep blue eyes, one of the few things she and Aiden actually shared, scan the text. The OWLs were coming up and while Joce tried her hardest in every class she still felt as unprepared as ever. She didn’t know why she was always so unprepared, she understood the work and everything, she just was conscious of her grades. Lifting her head from her book she scanned up and down the corridor as she looked out for Wendy, hoping her friend hadn’t forgotten that they were to meet up. Leaning back against the wall Joce felt a small chill, as she tried to pull on her cardigan sleeve a bit she dropped the few books that she had in her hand that didn’t fit into her bag. With a heavy sigh she bent down to collect them.

Miriah had just finished her intense study session that she was having in her room for the past three hours, it did seem like a long time for any normal human to be studying for. But the Exams were coming soon and she wanted to be ready for them. Once she had finished going over all of the classes she took she decided that she needed a break and abandoned her books and papers in her dorm room. Outside of the Common Room was a little chilly so Miriah pulled a black American Eagle hoodie over her pink tank top, something most people didn't know she even wore. Usually because she wore sweatshirt's over them but also because she didn't always like to show so much skin around school. But when she was at home she wore shorts and tank-tops all the time, the Apartment was pretty much a free for all with wearing clothing. Since most of the time it was only her there with Hadan and Alyssa always disappearing off with their boyfriends. Them disappearing was really the only thing that made Miriah herself wish she was more pretty and interesting to some guy would show interest in her. 'Psh I don't need a man.' Miriah snorted softly and headed down whats he assumed was the Fourth Floor Corridor. Her ruby eyes glowed as she let them dart around carefully. It wasn't long of course before she heard the noise of something hitting the ground and she nervously glanced into the direction of the noise. It appeared that a girl had dropped her books on the ground. Since Miriah was usually someone easy to get along with when it didn't involve someone that irked her off and she loved books too much to let them lie there she stepped over to the girl and beat her in picking up the books.

"Here." Miriah offered as she picked them up and leveled herself up so that she was standing to her full average height, she wasn't tall but wasn't short either. However once she was able to actually get a look at the girl she noticed someone right away. This girl looked really...really familiar to her. It was the eyes. Although it made her feel like a loser and gross just thinking about it she would know those damned eyes anywhere. "Those...eyes. I'm sorry for bothering you and asking but..do you know who Aiden Lorka is?" They were most likely relatives of some sort. Like her and Hadan had the same exact eyes, well the same exact everything seeing as they were once Triplets with another but still. This girl and Aiden looked familiar and she couldn't help but just find herself admitting that they both had lovely eyes. Even if she wanted nothing more than to stick a pin in Aiden's eyes.

Joceline hoped upon hope that no one had seen her drop her books, she hated people stare at her especially when she did something that was embarrassing for her. Normally Joceline was rather shy and wouldn’t speak up but to people that arrgivated her she was far from the quiet Slytherin girl that most people took her to be. It was definitely a case of don’t judge a book by its cover. Glancing around her she let out a small sigh of relief that no one had seemed to have seen her for she didn’t know which part of her would have revealed itself to that person, the shy Joce or the Slytherin Joce; she disliked both so she was grateful. Setting her bag on the floor beside her she bent down as gracefully as she could to retrieve her books from the ground. As she bent down she felt someone beside her and hoped that it was Wendy who had finally showed up. Half way down she saw a hand, that wasn’t her hand, picking up her books. Slowly standing up again she immediately saw a pair of glowing red eyes staring at her. At first she was a little scared of them, they just seemed to scream danger to her but after a few moments she realised they weren’t as scary as they seemed when she saw who they belong too.

Standing up to her full height, that of a medium built 15 year old, she observed the girl in front of her. She had never seen the girl before and a helpful stranger was always something that made Joceline uneasy at the start. She wasn’t used to such kindness when she was growing up so in return she never exerted and certainly never expected to receive it. Although with her five years in Hogwarts she had started to learn how everyone wasn’t as mean as her family and that there was actually some nice people in the World. It was this fact that made her socially awkward. Due to her childhood she was immediately mean to people who she wasn’t sure off but now that she knew there was nice people in the World she didn’t want to let her Slytherin side show so she remained completely quiet and shy. There was only a few people who actually knew the real Joce. The typical 15 year old girl who was unsure of her body, her looks, a bookworm, scared of flying and deep down a generally nice person. Those lucky few were her two best friends, Wendy Chaos and Thomas Smith, then there was Thomas’ twin brother, Ivan Petrov, who was her casual fling when they met up – nothing serious as neither had real feelings for each other, just a natural attraction or lust.
“Thank you.” Joce said a bit quietly as she took the books from the girls hand and pulled a strand of her curly chocolate brown hair behind her ear. When the girl questioned her about her eyes and her half brother Joce suddenly lost her timidness and became quite annoyed. “Unfortunately I do.” she said with a roll of her eyes, oh how she hated that boy. “So what’s he done to you?” she asked. She felt a bit sorry for the girl as Aiden had a reputation with the girls and it never ended well. Although, this girl didn’t exactly look like Aiden’s type, she was different but in a good way, she had more of that natural beauty about her that Aiden never seemed to notice in any of his other flings.

Miriah raised an eyebrow at the girl when she said her negative response to hear Aiden's name, was there another person out there that hated him just as much as she did. For a moment Miriah thought that she couldn't possibly be a sibling if she disliked him that much, then again not all siblings got along as well as she and Hadan did. The Snow twins that were currently in the school right now were solid proof of that as they could barely have a minute long conversation with each other before they started to fight. Miriah bit her lip for a moment as she tried to think if Aiden ever mentioned any siblings. Then again they had barely ever spoken about their personal lives since they fought and argued more then they actually spoke about anything. Nothing popped up in her mind so she figured it would be best to ask the girl rather than guess. "Are you a sibling or something?" The brunette cocked her head to the left slightly as her ruby eyed stared unwavering at the girl that reminded her so much of a boy that she'd really just love to punch in the face. At least thats what every part of her except her inner subconscious was saying. Though she wouldn't ever dig that deep to see in there was anything but hate inside her for Aiden. Once she straightened her head back up she snorted just thinking about how much suffering a family of his must go through since they actually had to live with him and stuff. At least the girls at school got some degree of a break from him every once and a awhile. Miriah's break had almost been permanent until the stupid loser decided to transfer over here.

"Ohhh how about piss me off pretty much every day I've seen him since our Third Year? We used to got to Durmstrang together." Miriah muttered with a roll of her ruby eyes eyes before she gave the girl a soft smile, she knew exactly how the girl felt when it came to dealing with that blue-eyed pain in the arse. Though she didn't know the girls name but figured introductions were now needed. "I'm Miriah Johnson." Miriah told the girl with a bored wave before she let her hands fall back to her sides. Chances are that this girl would not know who she was already unless Aiden spoke about her which was pretty unlikely.

Joceline took a small breath to control her anger. She despised her brother more than she did that silly little Glam Squad, and that was saying something. It was one thing for a bunch of girls to think they are better than everyone and care more about their looks than people that they may effect in any shape or form but to have a boy who was more vain than a group of four or five or whatever it was now, girls and had an even bigger impact on the female populous of the school was in a league of its own. Despite the hatred she had for her brother she didn’t know this girl, she was a complete stranger, so the young Slytherin had to keep her cool and not scare off someone who may share the same hatred that she had for Aiden. At least she assumed that Aiden had done something to the girl, he always did something to a girl to make them upset and end up hating him, or in some strange but not unheard off occasions he ended up making them want him more as the girl had fallen for him and couldn’t stay away from his charm. At that stage Joceline either slapped the girl upside the head, hoping to knock some sense into her or ignored her because she didn’t have the time to deal with silly little girls who couldn’t tell when they had been played and that Aiden never cared for them. It was scenes like this that made Joceline protect her heart as best as she could, she had it crushed once and it took far too long to heal for her to just throw it about every time she a big pair of big goo-goo eyes. This is why she was glad of what she and Ivan had. A relationship based only one lust and nothing else, yes they were friends but they both knew it would never be anything more than that.

When the red eyed girl asked if they were siblings Joceline noticeable cringed.
“Only half but that’s more than enough for me.” she said with a sneer in her voice, something that was always evident when speaking of Aiden. Joceline listened to the girls response to her query. She was right, Aiden had scorned this girl. Joceline did feel sorry for her, it wasn’t always the girls fault that they had fallen Aiden, he was such a charmer that most girls were left useless around him. Although this girl was different. Aiden had pissed off girls in the past but never for three full years. “Mmm...” she pondered lightly, “I wonder what makes you so special. Normally once Aiden has had his fun with one girl he moves on and forgets about her, I’ve never seen a case like this before.” she thought out loud, this was something new and interesting. “Joceline Richarde.” She said, her French accent playing with her words. “Well Miriah Johnson, I must apologise for my brother’s actions, he’s a prick but unfortunately I can never see him changing.” she said to the girl. Aiden had pretty much been the same for as long as Joceline could remember and there was never any point in changing the habit of a lifetime...Aiden’s favourite excuse.

"Half-brother? Oh I feel so sorry for you." Miriah shook her head softly when she heard of the girls large misfortune of getting Aiden Lorka as an older brother. Hopefully this would probe to the younger girl that she also had a strong dislike for Aiden Lorka. The poor girl must have been bothered a lot more then Miriah ever had been and for that she already had the Ravenclaws ultimate respect. But that would also explain why the two of them looked so similar to one another. They had the same hair color, the same eyes but thank god they did not have the same attitude or the same want to bug the all the sanity out of her. The brunette cocked her head to the left slightly as her ruby eyed stared unwavering at the girl that reminded her so much of a boy that she'd really just love to punch in the face once again, she wondered how Aiden could have had a younger sister this time and Miriah not know about it. Of course she knew a little about Giselle but that was only because she had heard him mention the younger girl to some people at Durmstrang. Never had he mentioned Joceline before. Shaking the thought off Miriah listened to Joceline as she spoke more about Aiden, it seemed that she knew a lot about him. She spoke about how Aiden normally didn't spend so much time on a girl and the brunette rolled her eyes on agreement, since her time of knowing Aiden she had probably seen him go through more than dozen girls.

"I seriously you hope that you don't think that I have a thing for your brother." Miriah muttered bitterly as she rester her head against her hand for a moment. In all honest the brunette actually did think that Aiden hated her because he picked on her, flirted with girls in front of her, and basically did anything he could to make her feel like crap. When Joceline apologized for her brothers actions Miriah smiled really lightly, it was hard for one to see probably but it was their nonetheless. This girl was nothing like her brother and for that, Miriah was grateful. "I don't either but, I only have a year or so left to put up with his crap. Then I'm free at last." Miriah snickered at the thought. Once she walked up on those steps and Graduated out into the world she would never need to see Aiden or even talk to him again. He wouldn't have a reason to follow her around and she would have no reason to put up with his crap anymore. Actually she didn't need to put up with it now...why did she put up with him so much?

Joceline smiled softly when the girl showed her some sympathy. Most of Aiden’s other conquests were so dimwitted that they actually thought Joceline was one of the luckiest people in the World to be able to live with Aiden and see him practically 24/7 during the holidays. Fortunately for Joceline that hadn’t been the case for some time now as she demanded that Gaspard let her either live in the Half Way House or with Ivan and Thomas. Gaspard didn’t like the idea of a daughter of his living in some Half Way House and didn’t see fit that she did so and as such allowed her to live with her two friends during the holidays. Of course, Thomas and Ivan’s mother had been more than willing to let Joceline stay as the woman had taken a liking to the young Slytherin and approved of her as her son’s friend. Joceline was a little unsure of the woman’s generosity though as she had never experienced it growing up so she would stay with Wendy for a short time over the holidays as well and forged her father’s signature on to a permission slip so she could stay at the Half Way House for the other times during the holidays when she would tell her friends that she was living at home. She was almost ashamed of herself, having to stay in a Half Way House when she had a family, of sorts, to stay with during the holidays but Azkadellia – the Matron of the Half Way House – was a lovely and understanding woman and made all the children feel welcome and try not to let them dwell too much on their situations at home.

“Thank you.” she said softly at the girls words, Joceline could tell that this girl was definitely different from Aiden’s other fancies and for once she actually approved of the red eyed girl. For one; she didn’t fall at the ground that Aiden walked on; she actually seemed to have a brain. Joceline pondered the girl’s query, most girls that encountered Aiden seemed to have a thing for him but Miriah did seem to be one of those girls – that was for sure. By the simple way she talked about him and her whole attitude, body language and all seemed to scream hatred for Aiden. “No, you seem to actually despise him almost as much as me…and that’s saying a lot.” she said with a soft laugh escaping her lips, it was hard to believe that she had found someone who hated Aiden almost as much as she. Of course there was the girls, like Alyssa Snow, who had been scorned by him in the past but Joceline would actually have to like the likes of her first to actually care what her opinion was on her brother. “Lucky you! Although I only have a little over a year myself before he graduates and is forced to move out or I come of age and move out myself.” she said with some hope in her voice that she wouldn’t have to put up with her brother ever again, unless she really had too. “What has he done in particular that makes you hate him so?” she asked out of interest.

Miriah was surprised that Joceline had ended up thanking her after she said that she felt so sorry for her, apparently the dark haired girl really did have a thing against her brother. Having to spend a lifetime with him seemed like more torture than any girl ever deserved. "Does he ever bother you or treat you badly?" The elder Ravenclaw asked with a gentle tone, if Aiden treated this poor girl badly he would definitely get a lecture or two from Miriah the next time she saw him around the school. How was it that she had absolutely no problem getting along with Joceline here but Aiden on the other she couldn't even stand to look at sometimes. Then again he was always seen with that smirk on his face. That smirk was something she swore he had learned to pull off just to irk girls like her to the ends of the earth. Something told Miriah that if he treated her poorly and he barely knew her or spoke to her other than making fun of her he was probably much more of a jerk to those who had to spend all day with him. Then again for all she knew he could probably be more well behaved at home. Just like Aiden probably didn't know what Miriah was like at home. She was actually quite lively and funny to be around. Miriah nodded and rolled her eyes when Joceline pointed out that she hated him and indeed she did. Well actually Miriah wasn't all that sure if it was hatred but he really did piss her off sometimes. Though when she heard that she was being asked what Aiden had done to piss her off so much she but her lip for a moment.

"Well he makes fun of me a lot. He calls me bookwork because I like to read. He always teases me, makes fun of the guys I like, argues with me, he treats girls so poorly it makes me sick, the list just goes on and on." And to think this had been going on since pretty much their Third or Fourth year of school. Seriously she had never really gotten a break from him and the one chance she pretty much had to get away from him he transfered over here. Taking a deep breath Miriah also explained how they used to attend Durmstrang together but he transfered pretty much right after he did.

At Miriah’s question Joceline thought back to the years of their childhood where he would constantly torture her. At first it had started off as a few harmless pranks that the older brother would pull on his little sister, then it slowly started to get worse from tugging on her hair to actually sneaking into her room at night and cutting off huge chunks of her hair so she would wake up in the morning screaming bloody murder. Although when she would tattle on Aiden oh how she loved to stand back and watch her dad give him what he deserved. It may be a mean thing for such a young girl to do but there was times where she would purposely so something just so she could blame it on her brother so her dad would give him a hiding that he didn’t exactly deserve but Joceline loved to see it. For a while it allowed her to have a moment’s peace because Aiden had learned his lesson and knew not to mess with Joceline unless he was prepared to feel the wrath of his father. Although the young girl had been foolish to do such a thing as Aiden started to become smarter in his attacks and for the most part made them look like accidents on Jocelines part, where he would maybe push her down the stairs and make it look like she simply tripped on the carpet, she still had a scar on knee where she had fallen during one particularly bad experience. Joceline should have known better than to make her brother be quiet for too long because even though he wasn’t the brightest bulb in the box he was cunning, almost like a Slytherin. “Only all the time since as long as I can remember.” she answered Miriah. Even when Joceline was a baby he would always poke her and make her cry when she was napping, she put it down to him being jealous of someone else in the house that would get more attention than him and he didn’t like that; then again she couldn’t tell for sure.

Joceline listened to Miriah’s version of hell a la Aiden. She nodded to show that she recognised the style as completely Aiden but then again it did seem a little different.
“Mmm.” Joce mused lightly. There was something about this girl and her situation with Aiden that was definitely different from what she had heard in the past, it was clearly Aiden but softer? “I’d count your blessing, Miriah.” Joce started off with straightening herself a bit more. “From what I can tell my brother has let you off lightly compared to most girls.” she told the older girl. Joce wondered why Aiden had let this girl off lightly compared to the many others that he had encountered before, she wasn’t going to rest until she found out either.

Miriah frowned gently when Joceline told her that her brother treated her badly all the time for about as long as she could remember, how the girl still managed to be sane she didn't know. "I'm going to have to give your a brother a good smack for you then." Miriah commented softly with a small winked added on at the end. She thought it was wrong for Aiden to be so cruel to his sister like that when she seemed more than cool to Miriah right now. It also gave her another excuse to be rude to him and pick a fight, which even though it wasn't something she wanted to admit right away but she loved to get his attention doing so. It was probably the best and only way to really get his attention these days since it seemed that he only responded to rudeness. This was probably one of the few things she had noticed over the year, and that was how Aiden seemed to always be able to make time to bother and fight with her. In fact if she had figured it correctly it seemed that it could almost be a daily routine for him and her to fight. It didn't matter where they were or what they were supposed to be doing, they always had time to piss one another off. And even hours after that fight was over Miriah would find herself always sitting in a comfy chair inside her Dorm room thinking about him, his words, and they blasted blue eyes they she admired so much. They were so pretty. She reckoned that it was those eyes that lured those girls in with a little help from that smirk. The albino girl really wished he would stop having so many girls chase after him like so. It made him look bad and have her lose further faith in the female population.

"I don't see how it's a blessing at all. He doesn't let me off lightly. All the girls he ends up dating and such I always seem him flirting with, treating kindly, hugging...all the nice things that guys usually do for girls..he treats them like actual people. For me he just goes out of his way to piss me off. Not that I really care because I would rather be hated by your brother then sought after." Miriah 'hmped' sofrly before she crossed her arms over her chest moodily. It was probably a little obvious that her entire little speech was honest and coming right from her heart due to the way she almost seemed upset. It actually wasn't Aiden's fault that she was getting upset here. But that no man or boy had ever wanted or bothered to treat her nicely or softly. To be honest she felt like such an ugly reject to everyone. And to make things worse she had yet to even have a true first kiss or boyfriend, she was just that lame about this. However a part of her was thankful that she was not all over the dating scene. She had school to worry over instead kisses and boys.

Joceline let out a small giggle; something not commonly heard from the Slytherin especially around people that she didn’t know very well or at all really. Although Miriah already shared more things in common with most of the people Joceline knew. She never let her friends interact or get near Aiden and when she was asked about her family she didn’t even mention him most of the time because just saying his name made her want to throw up and having to think about him made her mind want to throw up and considering that was it impossible it just went to show how bad it actually was. “Thank you for that. I do give him his fair share of smacks but a few more could never hurt.” she said with a smirk forming on her lips. While she tried to avoid her family home as much as possible she did have to live there for a small part of the year and when she did she loved to torture Aiden when the moments allowed it. Most of the time the two made sure that they weren’t in the house at the same time as each other as they would probably end up killing each other; something they came close to in the past. At the start of the year Aiden had turned 17, a legal adult in the Wizarding World, and she had half expected Aiden to grow up and act somewhat more mature but she was wrong, the morning of his birthday he had gotten up before she had and cast a number of jinxes on her and around her room so it was a pain to get out of her room that morning and he had continued to do it for most of the day until Gaspard took his wand from him; never did the Slytherin girl like her father so much.

Joceline listened to Miriah’s little rant of sorts. She did bring up some good points and downright described her half brother to a tea as far as Joce was concerned. Although Joceline couldn’t help but wonder why it bugged the older girl so much about the way he treated other girls, she figured that Miriah just wanted to be treated like a human; she hoped that she didn’t want to be treated like one of his targets and want to be hugged and crap like that, even the idea of it was revolting. Joceline liked to think of Miriah, even though she barely knew the girl, as a girl who wouldn’t fall for all his false words if he tried them on her because it was the girls that fell for all that crap that made Joce lose hope in most of the girls in this school.
“Correct choice.” The Slytherin girl commented once Miriah was finished talking, she was beginning to like Miriah more and more, she actually had a brain and saw past her brother’s ‘charm’ or whatever it was that made girls fawn over him. “It’s hard to say if or when Aiden would ever give up torturing you but you seem to be handling him well if you’ve known him for this long. What techniques do you use?” she asked, wondering if she could use any of the girls ‘moves.’

Miriah's respect for this girl was growing and growing as she told Miriah that she have given him a fair amount of smacks herself. Although she was beginning to think that her and Joceline could spark a really strong interest she also figured that at the same time she could be useful too. Maybe Joceline would be willing to help Miriah out. "You know what Joce. I can see a very good friendship in the works here. I hope you don't mind if I ask but...do you know any embarrassing stories about Aiden that I could use?" Miriah asked with a raised eyebrow and a sly smirk that was getting larger and larger on her face as each moment passed by. With this sort of information she could find something else to torture him with later on. He already bothered her about her fondness for books and she wanted to get him with something else other than calling him a slacker. And if he didn't have anything else on her she would finally walk away feeling victorious instead of like she wanted to for the longest time. Of course she wouldn't tell Aiden how she knew to protect the Slytherin girl if she was interested, she would merely tell him that she had her sources. Brushing some of her brown hair out of her face she hoped that the loser wasn't lurking around right now or she'd be in trouble. It would ruin all her fun and thats something she wasn't really willing to risk.

"Well...I just argue back...make him feel like an idiot. I don't really know to be honest. It sort of just came natural to me." Miriah shrugged her shoulders since it was a little hard for her to explain how she handled it. She had been doing it for so long that eventually it was just something that was like second-nature to her. In fact it was sort of a part of her daily routine to try and defend herself and fight with him. When they didn't end up fighting it sort of threw off her entire day.

Joceline was surprising herself more and more today as she continued to talk to Miriah. She had never really had anyone to left off any steam about Aiden too, of course there was Wendy because she had a disliking to Aiden as well considering what he had done to her sister and Ivan considering the two used to be friends. She was happy now that Ivan disliked Aiden as well, not as much as Joceline did but it was safe to say that the two boys were definitely no longer friends. Joceline smiled softly when Miriah commented on a good friendship forming between the two girls. Joceline never made friends all that easily but when she did the young girl knew it when she saw it, so to speak. “Like wise.” she agreed with Miriah, never did the Slytherin think that something good would come out of having Aiden for a brother. When Miriah enquired of her some embarrassing stories of Aiden the girl thought in silent contemplation for a few moments. Aiden was a hard one to get embarrassing things on. Being a typical boy he never cried or showed any form of emotions that showed him to be a human being. Plus Joceline hardly ever saw him, or tried not to at least. Digging deep she remembered something and a small smirk formed on her lips, a small giggle breaking the smirk for a moment. “Years ago when Giselle still played with her teddy bears and dolls she used to do these ‘tea parties’ with them.” she started off, using air quotes for some of her words because the little girl never even drank any tea. “Anywho, on a number of occasions Giselle used to drag Aiden into it and she even got him to wear some make up and jewellery and other rather silly, girly things. It was hilarious.” she said covering her mouth as she laughed at the memory. “Oh I might even have a picture of it still, if you want.” she offered Miriah, remembering the small stash of things she get hidden in her room.

Joceline listened to what Miriah had to tell her about her techniques when it came to dealing with Aiden. It was a good technique, something that Joceline had tried herself from time to time but Aiden always seemed to over power her, Jocelines shy disposition often left her defenceless against Aiden when she was younger and she was never very good at verbal abuse but over time she grew to stand up against Aiden and not take any sh1t from him. It took her a bit longer to do that against any one else and even to this day she was still quite shy around people in general be it confrontation wise or in situations like this with Miriah, although she was finding it easier than usual to talk to Miriah. As she was now sixteen and in a matter of months would be turning seventeen and becoming an adult she was trying to overcome her shyness but it wasn’t as easy as she thought it would be.
“Make him feel like an idiot.” she scoffed, “Not a hard thing to do when Aiden is concerned.” She said with a slightly malicious laugh lacing her words.

Miriah's mouth literally dropped as far as it would possibly go when Joceline had given her some dirt on Aiden for her to use later. Okay that was more than perfect for her to get Aiden with but at the same time she almost had to admit that him playing with his little sister like that was really cute. So the loser must have been secretly really good with kids or something like that. Miriah seriously had to resist giggling out loud because not only would that be weird coming from her but would probably make Joceline think that she liked Aiden or something, which she didn't...at all. Instead she bit her lip and continued to stare at Joceline in an amused fashion about her story. "Okay, I would literally pay you for a picture of that! Do you realize that for years you have blackmailed him with those!" Of course Miriah wouldn't go around showing the whole school, she'd probably keep it to herself until Aiden bothered her. Then she'd have to remind him just how everyone would love to hear about his tea time adventures. Which was mean but sometimes he really knew how to upset and bother her. So she figured it wouldn't be too bad to give him a taste of his own medicine. She had it lucky compared to most girls though because she didn't fall for his charm or even remotely consider herself ever being Aiden's type. That was her ticket to handling him, just not paying any mind to what he did to people or what girl was his next squeeze. Miriah checked the clock and her eyes widened when she saw what time it was.

"Shoot, sorry to end this short Joceline but I have to stop by the Potions classroom! I'll catch you later okay?" Miriah smiled softly before she turned and started to walk over to where the Potions Classroom was. She gave Joceline a quick wave and bolted off as quickly as possible. She really needed to get this one assignment before Professor Hensel went off. However once she got the assignment and Joceline had more time she would really like to hang out with her. How could Aiden never have mentioned how cool his sister was before?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back