Status
Not open for further replies.

Ares Taylor

I would like <Abby> to fill my request.

Banner Order Form
Character's Name: Ares Taylor
Banner Type: your icon banner... if it looks good
Celebrity you're using: Ryan Sypek
Images on banner: http://tinypic.com/a/1apnm/4 (the main pic of just him and as many of the other ones as looks good)
*Background Image: anything... just not a plain color please
*House Crest/Dark Mark: Ravenclaw if it looks good anywhere if not just scrap this.
Text on banner: Ares Taylor (down the bottom or top somewhere) and "I'll keep you my dirty little secret"
*Colour Scheme: Ravenclaw colors
*Other:
Okay so basically what I'm looking for for this one is the main pic in the album (of ryan alone) somewhere in the middle and then all around the photos with him and the girls. If you can could you possibly try and make them look like they are all different girls.

Note: some of the pics you might have to cut out the other people in it.

Okay this was really hard because you requested an icon banner, so I only have a limited amount of space! And you also said not a plain background but it just didn't look right with anything else :erm: If you're still not happy with it you can be more specific for me and I'll try to make it work to suit your requests. :)

aresiconbanner2copy.jpg

Let me know if you want me to make any changes! :)

This is awesome!! I know it was difficult to work with, but thank you sooo much!!

:hug: And congrats by the way, on making global mod :D

You're welcome, glad you liked it. ^_^

And thanks! :$
Request Completed & Archived

Your Graphics Request has been successfully completed and as such as been archived.
Feel free to place more graphics requests as you find need. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back