Status
Not open for further replies.

Joceline Richarde

OOC First Name
Pat
Sexual Orientation
Bi-Sexual
Wand
Yew Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Phoenix Feather.
Hello Abby,

Because this request is not for a signature of any kind, I figured I might as well not use the forms. Sorry if you would like me to.
Family Tree Request Form

Armodeous Richarde - Joceline's Maternal Grandfather|Muggle|Tanya's Father|Juliet's Husband

Juliet Cole - Joceline's Maternal Grandmother|Muggle|Tanya's Mother|Dead|Armodeous' Wife

Tanya Richarde - Joceline's Mother|Muggle|Dead

Kazine Lorka- Joceline's Paternal Grandfather|Pure Blooded|Gaspard and Francis' Father|Death Eater|Dead| Durmstrang Alumni

Giselle Pivat- Joceline's Paternal Grandmother | Mixed Blooded|Gryffindor Alumni

Gaspard Lorka - Joceline's Father|Mixed Blood|Ravenclaw Alumni

Francis Lorka - Gaspard's Brother|Joceline's Uncle|Mixed Blood|Slytherin Alumni

Emille Toulouse- Francis' Wife|Half Blooded|Slytherin Alumni|Mother to Lily and Alphonse Lorka

Lily Lorka - Francis' Daughter|Beauxbatons Alumni|Mixed Blooded

Alphonse Lorka - Francis' Son|Mixed Blooded|Durmstrang Student

Joceline Richarde- Tanya's Daughter|Half Blooded |Slytherin Student *

Aiden Lorka - Gaspard's Son|Mixed Blood|Joce's Half Brother|Durmstrang

Giselle Lorka - Gaspard's Daughter|Mixed Blood|Joce's Half Sister|Too Young for School

Ophielle Mauven - Gaspard's Wife|Pure Blood|Dead|Slytherin Alumni|Mother to Aiden and Giselle

Nusa Mauven - Ophielle's Sister|Pure Blood|Durmstrang Student

Jaxith Mauven - Ophielle's Brother | Pure Blood|Durmstrang Dropout |Death Eater|Dead

Tamas Mauven - Ophielle's Brother|Pure Blooded|Durmstrang Alumni|Adoptive father to Simone Grinaes

Simone Grinaes- Tamas' Adoptive Daughter|Mixed Blooded|Durmstrang Student|Avrille's biological sister

Rosaline Mauven - Ophielle's Sister|Pure Blooded|Wife to late Vaschel Jenane|Mother to Vladimir and Zinaida Zhefarovich|Adoptive Mother to Avrille Grinaes

Vaschel Jenane - Rosaline's Husband|Muggle Born|Durmstrang Alumni|Dead

Chavdar Zhefarovich- Father to Rosaline's Children (Relationship with her) |Pure Blood|Durmstrang Alumni | Adoptive Father to Hadan Johnson

Zinaida Zhefarovich Rosaline's Daughter|Pure Blooded | Too Young for school

Vladimir Zhefarovich - Rosaline's Son | Pure Blooded | Too Young for School

Avrille Grinaes - Rosaline's Adoptive Daughter|Mixed Blood|Simone Grinaes' sister|Ravenclaw Student

Hadan Johnson - Chavdar's Adoptive Daughter|Unknown Blood|Slytherin Student

And the colours highlighting their names mean what colour their eyes need to be changed to. Of course not that exact code, but you get the idea

Could I also ask that the images that are not 100 by 100 could be edited to it? Thank you Abby :hug: I appreciate all this so much

Okay I nearly died making this because I didn't know how to make it all fit and still make sense, etc. but I think I finally got it!

It's REALLY long because of the billion siblings and relations to siblings lol but everything should be accurate, if not let me know.

Is this fine?
jocelinefamilytree1-1.jpg

Also, I think technically Hadan and Avrille are siblings now, but I didn't draw a line because you didn't specify.

Let me know if there are any changes you'd like me to make. :)

ABBY! You are GOD!
Love it thanks so much hun! :hug: :hug:

Everything is pppeeerfect!
Love it darlin'

Ah glad you liked it. :)
Request Completed & Archived

Your Graphics Request has been successfully completed and as such as been archived.
Feel free to place more graphics requests as you find need. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back