Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
I can't help myself from making Graduation presentation, I just love to make them every HNZ school year. So, i want your cooperation, I want pictures of your character with some of the Graduating students. It can be any banner on Halloween, yuleball or just plain banner you all can send that to Lexi Rodriguez to be sorted out. And I will list the Graduating students and if you see someone you know that wans't on the list, please post.
[ul][li]Katalina Vanderhol</LI>
[li]Kailey Paramore
[li]Trista Paramore
[li]Raffael Fox
[li]Ashley Cooper
[li]Xavier Snow
[li]Maisie Hampton
[li]Aries Centauri
<LI>[li]Casey Carlin[/li][/ul]
If I'm missing someone just please, let me know so I can make the video immediately as Graduation will be next next week.

Link Black

There is a total of 18 in the class. At least that is what is going in the yearbook as of right now.

Andrew Bruke, Casey Carlin, Aries Centauri, Ashley Cooper, Sumner Drage, Steven Edwards, Raffael Fox, Maisie Hampton, Chace Harker, Fenton Longestine, Kailey Paramore, Trista Paramore, Xavier Snow, Dominic Thatcher, Lemina Troque, Katalina Vanderhol, Link Woods, Blake Zepline

Really? Oops! We thought he was a 7th year. xD

* Link Black and Andrew would've been Kasey Blake but since she left they said not to mention her.

Joyce I have info for you from a majority of the graduates. I will pass it along sometime today or tomorrow. I was trying to wait on a few of the people to respond.

I am done waiting for people. I will compile the info that I have for you today and pm it to you. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back