BLOOD TYPE: Pending
SEXUALITY: Bisexual
HOUSE AND YEAR: Salem Graduate
WAND: 10 inch Elder wand with Phoenix tail feather</FONT>
<i></i>

WRAPPED UP INSIDE YOU

--------------------
I WANNA BREAK MY LEGS​

<FONT font="georgia">FACE DESCRIPTION:Joseph is a beautiful man with a charming warm smile and trusting bright blue eyes that makes the small town people that he interact with on a daily somewhat weary. His complexion is clear and his olive skin tone suggest that his southern roots were not wasted away in the pig plantation that he was raise on. His dark hair gives him an air of intrigue and mystery while his five a clock stubble gives him the slight smolder that keep the women of the town coming back for whatever he is concocting in his little shop. He does not have any piercings as he has a slight aversion to needles which is strange as he has no problem giving shots when it is needed by a patient.

BUILD DESCRIPTION:Joseph grew up on an old plantation with his two elderly aunts and mother who were not all that great with the yard work and general maintenance. So once he became of age he took it upon his self to help out around the house which earned him a strong lean southern build. The warm summer sun gave him a nice bronze color that seemed to be common place for most of the men and women in the south. He is not perfect as he has several scar across his body from the occasional spell or accident which leaves him humble and thankful for everyday he is alive. He wears his own cologne that smells of sunflowers and reminds most of long days lounging by a pool. He has no tattoos, once more to the thanks of his aversion to needles though he has a birthmark that resembles a star that his mother said was placed upon him by the heavens.

SKIN TONE:Tanned

FACE CLAIM:Sebastian Stan

IN CASE OF THOUGHT TO ESCAPE

--------------------
KEEP THE HAMMER OUT OF MY REACH​

PATRONUS:Sebastian calls upon the memory of his mother who used to dance around with him every night before bed singing a sweet lullaby that he can often be heard humming or whistling though he rarely realizes it. It fills him with love and warmth which gives him the energy and strength need to summon a patronus that takes the shape of a horse, an animal that he had admired for years growing up due to its strength, power, and sheer majesty. He has rarely ever needed to use this spell for defense purpose and prefers the use of an owl to communicate but is more than skilled to use this spell if the need ever arises or a message is greatly in need of delivery.

DEMENTOR:Given the rather strong hold the various ministry and magical governing bodies around the world have on the dementors, Sebastian has rarely encountered one that required him to use a patronus spell on but he has encountered one none the less. The horrible memory that he is forced to relieve is the burning down of his childhood home that took the life of his mother, he can still remember the feel of fire on his skin and hear the panic shouts of his aunts as they attempted to put the fire out with water spells they could imagine. He is haunted by the question, why did she not disparate out of harms way? He of course would never know as she passed on into the oblivion and refused to remain behind as a ghost. He is brought to tears and often gives up his will to fight when he encounters this memory as it completely defeats him.

MIRROR OF ERISED:If ever placed before the mirror he would see nothing more than a mysterious person standing by his side as children run in and out of view. He always wanted a family of his own and someone to raise them with him but given his bad luck with relationships he doubts if the man in the mirror will ever be him. Doubt is a powerful enemy and one that he faces on a day to day basis but one that has be able to push back for as long as he has over the years.

BOGGART:Fire. Hungry flames licking at his face hoping devour everything in sight. He is so afraid of flames that he refuses to use the floo network to get anywhere and has bricked up his fireplace. Even candles can make him nervous and uncomfortable so he avoids all open flames besides those used to heat the cauldrons but even those are kept in check by a slew of protective spells.

AMORTENTIA:When he brewed up a patch of this for one of his clients he was able to smell three distinct scent that attracts him like anyone else who gets a whiff of the potion. He smells wild sunflowers, fresh cut grass, and honeysuckle.

HOBBIES/QUIRKS:Joseph is an avid reader, cook, gardener, jogger, and fashion designer though the last one is something sort of like a flaky habit, one that he does without realizing it or to past time.

GENERAL PERSONALITY:Joseph is a true southern gentlemen, though some would say he is one of the last southern gentlemen left in all the world. Years of television and pop culture influence had not only pushed chivalry to the brink of extinction but nearly killed it for good but thanks to his loving and strong aunts he was able to claim a small portion of this old school charm. Respect, kindness,and more compassion than anyone person should ever have, Joe rarely if ever has met someone that did not like at least a little. His selfless nature often has him putting those around him first even when the world does not deserve it which has caused him some pain over the years but with a smile he is able to hide his hurt from everyone and sometimes himself.

The unwanted center of attention of every party he tends to find that he is often in the spotlight whether it is good or bad. His reputation for being somewhat mysterious and recluse as he often avoids the social season of Louisiana in which he was raised. Parties and socializing is almost a requirement where he is from and like most children he learned from an early age how to be charming and the perfect host. He able to join any conversation and listen without interruption as he flutters around a room or social setting with grace . He rarely judges others nor condemns them for past sins but he does try and steer those away from anything that could eventually lead the down an unsavory or seedy path. Being a witch or rather a wizard he still believes in the lord and is a devout man much to the confusion of those around him who find it somewhat ironic for him to be religious when he is suspect of dealing in black magic. Though in his eyes his religious beliefs do not counteract but rather reinforce his abilities of being able to use magic. This of course would give him an unwelcome presence in the pureblood ranks who believe that pedigree is everything and the one rule to measure all others by at the end of the day.

He is a hopeless romantic and a loyal friend able to balance both with the utmost ease as he has few friends that he can truly trust completely. He has been a few relationships in his life none worked out for the long run, never on his part as he loved each of his partners completely it was often them falling for someone else. This of course has made him a bit weary of long term relationships though he has remained hopeful of the right first making themselves known. He is the supportive role in all relationships that he has ever been in and takes a nurturing role when he can though he is often looking for someone who can be the leader and provider for the family.

IF MY POUNDING IMPULSE COMES

--------------------
WRAPPED UP INSIDE YOUR ARMS...​

NATIONALITY: Caucasian, Welsh, Irish, and German decent.
HOME TOWN/CURRENT RESIDENCE: Baton Rogue, Louisiana
FINANCIAL STATUS: Middle class business owner
FAMILY RELATIONS: His only living relative left are his aunts who live at the family home outside of the city. There ages are hard to discern but they are rather old by his understanding.
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single
PET(S): He has a horse named Apollo, and Labrador named Zeus.
GENERAL HISTORY: Coming soon

YOU BRING CALM TO MY RAGE

--------------------
YOU ARE LIFE AND I'M THIRSTING FOR YOU​

THIS APPLICATION WAS MADE BY NEVAEH DOES A DANCE ?! OF CAUTION 2.0! SPECIFICALLY FOR THIS SITE. DO NOT STEAL OR SHE KILLS YOU. SONG LYRICS ARE FROM LOCKED IN A CAGE BY SKILLET. DO NOT REMOVE THIS CREDIT. KTHNXBAI.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back