Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Straight Dark Cherrywood Wand 13" Sturdy with Selkie Hair
As soon as Kida got out from the main door she kicked off her shoes and made her way up the stair leaving her shoes where she left them, she had to get to her common room, she needed to Hide the papers for good.
Kida ran up several flights of stairs before she made it to the seventh floor and over to the painting.

Remus glared at her as she jogged off and then apparated His body after her, before he noticed her running up the stairs to where her common room would be. She was quick heading up to the seventh floor, so he began to apparate to the Seventh. He Landed himself behind her as she reached it and looked at her scurrying along to beat him to the Documents, "Dont be so hasty..." he hissed at her as he paced toward her and glared around the floor, "Take me to the Documents Kida... Now."

Kida stopped when she saw Remus "bugger" she said to herself as he ordered her to take him to te documents "No, you have no control over me, you MAY be my God Father, but you can't tell me what to do"she said as she stood her ground "and what if i Dont take you to them, what are you going to do" she said looking at him

Remus glared at her as he paced closer to her and stopped only a nose width away, "Let me get this perfectly clear..." he began, "You will take me to the documents, or you will not be located in this area to live among your friends on the Holidays away from school." he said firmly, suggesting he would not allow her to stay with him. He lifted his right hand and placed his index finger to point at her head, "There is no way... That you will be staying among the Wizard Kind... you will go back to stay with your alcoholic of a mother... And Perhaps your Father." he said looking at her, "Lucky if you get to be with your father...." he growled looking at her as he lowered his index finger. "Those Files, are my property and you!" he said as he paused for a moment, "You scavenged through my office to find things, Privacy for professors is a necessity and if i 'MAY' Be your god father and not surely am after all I've done, then I'm nothing more then a professor, and You've intruded my Privacy!" He hissed at her emphasizing on the 'may'

Kida crossed her arms and looked at him "Go Ahead" she said looking at him "you don't scare me, go ahead and take me away from my friends, go right ahead, go make me live with my mother, go ahead, i don't care. I don't care if i live in the muggle world, i am muggle born, i am lucky to be here, Go Ahead. Do it" she said looking at him her Hazel eyes blazing, "and I Cleaned up your office so that no one could point fingers at you or do another news story" Kida looked at him and shook her head before pushing past him bumping him in the arm and walking over to the portrait

Remus looked at her as she spoke, "Cleaned my Office, Enough of these Lies!" he growled at her as he ignored the statement made prior. He watched as she shoved passed him and he quickly and fluently grappled her arm as she moved passed, feeling the cuts, "Whats this?" he said shifting an eye brow as he slowly turned his head to look at her arm. "Miss Frost... What have you been up to..." he asked firmly as he turned to face her on the spot his robe, brushing briefly along the wall at his side. He looked her up and down for a moment. "Documentation will be brought to me after we discuss what theses Cuts are from." he said firmly as he looked her arm up and down and removed his wand to aim at her right arm, and then left saying the same thing for both, "Episkey."

The Sparks left the wand and formed the skin to move back over her arms and the cuts to some what Vanish, "Lets not keep wounds of the such absent of my knowledge from now on?" he asked her in some what a rhetorical way.

Kida Felt Remus grab her arm, she flinched slightly at the pain, "let go" she said as she watched him look at her arm, she watched him pull out his wand and automatically went to pull away, she didn't want to be healed by magic any more. she let out a slight groan when the cuts hd vanished she was not going to show him the bruising an cuts on her stomach that was for sure, and apart from the fact that she was wearng a dress. Kida pulled her arm away and walked back towards the portrait "i can keep secrets if i want to, you kept that file from me. she said as she mumbeled the pass to the common room so Remus couldn't hear her, the portrait opened and she began to walk into the room, in a slight hurry, she needed to get changed for one and she didnt want to talk about the cuts of the files for another.

Remus stepped on after he as she spoke about how she could keep secrets, "No, Its different im an Adult and that was for your well being." he said firmly as he paced after her pushing on the Portrait so that it did not shut on him he slid himself in with ease and Looked at Kida, "Lets go, Out now." he said firmly as he held his wand in hand from before. "You will show me where the files are, and if you want it I'll be gone..." he said firmly, "You'll see me in class and thats all." he nodded to her as he concealed his wand into his robes. He stepped out of the almost shut Portrait now and waited outside. He looked to the windows before him as he leaned his back on the wall, "... Back to St Mugos..." he said to himself, he need go soon as Kida was not exactly pleased that he was here for one thing ; Documentation.

Kida walked into the girls Dorms and quickly got changed into some skinny jeans, a purple T-shirt and slid on her black boots before picking up the file from her bag and making her way down though the common room and out into the Hall, she Held the files and chucked them on the ground infront of Remus' Feet, "I have read them already" she said as she walked off "i don't care if you go for ever, it will be just another person who has abandoned me, and i don't care anymore, so just go so it saves me the pain" she said as she walked over to the top of the stairs, she stepped down one step and turned around and stood facing him again, Kida sighed and lifted up her T-shirt to show Remus her stomach, her now badly bruised and deeply cut stomach "i hit a tree and fell down 30 feet or so" she said as she put her top back down and looked at Remus "i'm going to go climb" she said as she tuned around and began to walk down the stairs

Remus leaned over and picked up the files as she spoke to him about how she had read them already. He waved his hand over the files and they caught fire burning to nothing more then ash as they hit the floor and vanished. He looked over at Kida as she showed him her stomach, "Thats all i wanted to do... Burn them, im not going back to that." he nodded to her as he drew his wand up and apparated in front of her and aimed his wand point blank at her Stomach, "Episkey." he said firmly as it beamed from his wand to her stomach healing them over, "Go do what you will, I'm clearly not wanted nor needed her by you at the moment." he nodded as he concealed his wand once more, and paced on down to the outside of the castle. He walked off as he brushed his hair back and looked at the water before Apparating away. He landed back at St Mugos and signed his name of the absence list, stating his return before going into his room and sitting to the bed side. He looked around the room as he removed several Vials that he had potions in and examined them. He nodded to himself as he scanned the room, and placed the potions on a bed-side table, before lying down and shut his eyes, falling into a deep and relaxed Sleep.

Kida watched the files burn but didn't care, she saw Remus aparate infront of her 'no' she said to herself as she dropped her arms over her stomach covering it completely "i'm not going to get healed by magic" she said as she pushed past him "i never said you wern't wanted, you are wanted and you are needed, but if your going to... threaten me, then i don't want to be near you" she said as she walked down the stairs and out of the castle, she watched him apparate away and shrugged walking over to the forest, she took her arms off from over her stomach she walked into the forest a bit and lifted up her shirt some of the cuts had been healed a small bit but it felt like nothiing at all. Kida had actually made them bleed from pressing her arms over her stomach to protect it, she felt light headed but continued to trudge on into the forest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back