Going for a walk

Jasper Rider

OOC First Name
Taneaka
Jasper leant against the wall as he waited for his big brother. He was meant to be meeting Paul. The only time the two of them had had together recently was when Jasper had been healing in bed. Once that was done, Jasper went out with Candy and Paul spent more time at Lindsay's new place than home. After his uncle had died, everyone had been acting differently. Some people were even scared. After all, Dervish had been killed in the hallway at their house. What reason did people have not to be scared??
Jas flipped up the hood on his hoody and walked towards Paul as he came round the corner. "You took your time. I take it you've been with you're girlfriend again. Shock horror."

Paul turned the corner and immediately saw Jasper. "Yes I have been with Lindsay. Why do you have such a problem with that??" Paul started walking with Jasper. "I'm late because I lost track of time. I was busy and when I looked at the clock I realised that even if I apparated I would be late. I walked because I felt like it. Happy??" It wasn't very often that Paul and Jas had fights but they'd been getting increasingly annoyed with each other just recently. "This sucks." He shook his head. "We never used to fight. We were best mates. Now we're always finding reasons to be at each others throats."

Jasper walked along side Paul. He had been about to say something but Paul spoke first. "I know what you mean. That's why I wanted us to meet. We need to get everyone sorted. Sam still goes to her room to cry every night. Lily and Jerrod have just gone to Hogwarts but both of them seemed quieter than usual. Odie and Ana spend most of their time in their room and Woody and David I never see any more. Also, I heard Cloe telling Sam that Junior's going back to his old ways of hitting anyone and everyone who even looks at him." Jasper exhaled. "I thought he'd finally stopped that. Ever since he met Cloe he's been different but now that Dervish has died he's just..." Jasper couldn't finish the sentence. He didn't want to. "My anger's coming out as well. I keep getting in arguments with Candy." He held up his hand for Paul to see the marks that were on them. "That's from the last one we had. I punched through the window."

Paul didn't know what to say. Jasper had always had a short temper but punching through windows was unlike him. He would usual yell his anger instead of forcing it out by punching things. "You'll have to get Sam to have a look at that. It looks infected." Paul could only just see the ill looking colours around the cuts and scratches on Jasper's hand. The street was very dark and he could only see a few metres in front of him. "I agree with you though. Everyone has definitely changed. Woody goes to Salem everyday, that's why you never see him. I don't know where Dave goes. Lily and Jerry are fine because they're at the school so they can stay with each other. I have no idea what we can do to help Junior though. Did he hit Cloe or something??"

"Yeah." He shrugged. "He got angry after he heard about Dervish. He had been very close with his dad. Junior then cornered Cloe in their bedroom at the flat and slapped her before pulling her hair so she was forced to look at him. She grabbed a bag and came to our place. Sam didn't know I heard though so don't go spreading round that I told you." Jasper had heard someone at the door when Sam went down to answer it at three in the morning. Being his normal nosey self, he had to investigate and saw Cloe stood there with tears pouring down her face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back