Going for a search

Derrik Agile

OOC First Name
Luis
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn

Derrik was up in his dorm when he thought of something. "Hm..if I'm right...his time is up for thinking. Better go check up on him." Getting up from his bed he looked at his cloths. "Ugh...I better change." He put on a casual school t-shirt and jeans. Amazingly, Derrik combed his hair. He never got into keeping himself clean and all but somehow it started to dawn on him that he needed to look nice everyday, even if he wasn't impressing anyone.

After checking himself for who knows how long Derrik finally made his way out of the Hufflepuff house. "Oh boy...seventh floor it is." Taking a pace and not wanting to tire himself out, Derrik made his way up to the seventh floor, the location of the Gryffindor House.

Seeing a Gryffindor walk by he decided to ask, "Hey have seen a kid about my height, maybe a tad shorter. His name is Tala? I need to speak with him please." The student said yes and left to go see if Tala was in his common room or dorm. Derrik waited outside patiently praying that he was here.

Tala was in the common room eating a lollipop when a fellow Gryffindor called to him saying he had a guest. He blinked and stood up, wondering who would visit him. Then it hit him, his day had passed. He had to let him know what his answer is. It was an easy one, once he thought and cried about it. He walked to the portrait hole and saw Derrik standing there, looking nervous. "Hey"

After waiting for what seemed like an eternity, someone finally came out of the Gryffindor Common Room; it was Tala. "Oh my god...there he his...what am I going to do?" Without thinking after saying hello, Derrik threw himself towards Tala for what would hopefully come out to a hug. He hadn't seen Tala for a while and thinking about the last day they met just bothered him...always.
Derrik was sure enough he knew what was going to happen but...not knowing for sure, it would kill him.

During the hug Derrik managed to let out and audible yet shaky "Hi"

((I'm sooooooo Sorry for being late with this!!!))

Tala wrapped his arms around Derrik and pulled him close. This made him feel so much better. He had had a rough time as of late with everything going on. He breathed in deep and let out a soft chuckle when he heard Derriks shaky greeting. he pulled away slightly and looked at him. he gave him a bright, wide smile and started laughing. With one hand he ruffled Derriks hair. "You....silly person." He said "I would never choose anyone else. But never, ever do that to me again" He said, hugging Derrik tightly to him again.

((It's alright. Busy times are busy times. I was up until like 3am. If I knew you'd be on I would've stayed on later :p ))

Derrik felt Tala wrap his arms around him. He loved it when both of them were close together. Tala laughed at him after Derrik made his attempted greeting. Before giving an answer, Tala pulled himself away and with a bright smile he started to laugh. And of course he had to ruffle Derrik's hair. Derrik loved it when he did it. After Tala spoke Derrik felt an enormous amount of relief. They hugged again.

"Good...you shouldn't have to choose anyone else either. I promise." Derrik said with a smile. While hugging Derrik wanted to be sneaky. He found Tala's weak spot and tickled him just to get a little sequel from him. After that he ruffled Tala's hair.

"You know you never fail to make laugh no matter what it is you do." he said with a smile.

Tala let out a yelp when Derrik attacked his ticklish spot. "I'll get you for that, when you least expect it buddy-boy" He said giving him a mock glare. Tala let a small smile play on his lips. "You do too, even if you do cheat" he gave Derrik a sly look. He was beaming inside with what Derrik said, that he's never have to choose anyone else either. it made him feel...loved and wanted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back