Global Moderator Appreciation Day

Riley Sparkles

OOC First Name
Donna
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
GMADsix.png

Every year, for the last six(!) years, on June the 1st, we like to gather together and take a moment to celebrate the loveliness that is our Global Moderator ladies. So today, is our annual Global Moderator Appreciation Day - or GMAD for short, where we can show our appreciation for our four lovely GM's, and those of the past.

I've been lucky enough to get to know these lovely ladies throughout my years here, both as a site member, a GM as well, and now I get to see how wonderful and incredibly needed these ladies are. Not only do they all jump to the opportunity to help, but they all have beautiful hearts and offer their own personalities to the group.
Each of these ladies are so unique and so amazing, and together they are unstoppable, and a huge group of incredible-ness. Without the assistance of these ladies, nothing would run smoothly, and so many wonderful things wouldn't happen. It's a blessing to be able to have each and every one of you on our team.

I'd also like to acknowledge the ladies of the past for their amazing work and dedication to the site. You are all indispensable, and you keep us going!

So, with all that said, I'd like to say a huge thank-you to the Global Moderators on this site. We can't say it enough - or even start to express how much we love you, but we'll give it a good old college try.

If you have ever appreciated one of our fabulous GM's ( :pat: :kaitlyn: :emzies: :marga: :kait: :abby: :linda: ) feel free to leave them a message, a love note, a poem or a smile, or tell us a story whether it be something funny, or something lovely! I'm sure they will appreciate it all.

As a token of our appreciation, Cyndi and I wrote letters to each lovely lady.
Kaka.jpg
pat530071450.jpg
Emzies.JPG
marga1051384694.jpg

~ :cyndi: & :donna:
(on behalf of the site)

Those letters, man ...

Can you leave something for the rest of us to say? xD

Keep being awesome, Globs, and don't ever leave (unless you really, really gotta) 'cause then we'll be stuck with these two whackos, and I like having a HNZ that isn't violently purple and everyone's titles not beginning with 'Princess'.

This is how I'd imagine a future with only Cyndi and Donna to police things.

Cheers :)

You guuys! ^_^

Happy GMAD day! :party:

I can't imagine what this place would be like without your huge contributions, dedication and hard work. The first of June might be the official global moderator appreciation day, but I think I speak for everyone when I say we appreciate you all year round!

I'm not exactly close to any of you guys, but I don't have to be to tell that you're awesome and lovely people. Thank you for everything you do! ^_^

You Guys :hug:
There are some I talk to and nag more often the others... :r but all of you have been available to me at different times. From randomly plotting in Shouty, to asking about what can and cannot be used in rps, to skyping about random things. You've all always been available, and I've never had the thought that I can't contact someone (except in the rare event that no one's on, which is really weird!) :hug:
You guys are fabulous! :wub: Happy GMAD! :party:

Happy GMAD everyone!

Kaitlyn: You are one of the funniest people on this site. You never fail to make me laugh. (though you also seem to know how to make me mad :mad: and sad :cry: ) But that's okay, because your characters and your plots are always amazing and I love seeing what you'll do next. (Maybe I'll poke you, you know, to spice things up :r ) You never fail to help me or others out whenever they need it and you're so easy to talk to. You are an amazing Global Moderator and the board would not be the same without you! :hug:

Pat: We don't speak much outside of Spam, but I love hearing about your work or when you were going to uni. It's great reading your rps too, your writing inspires me to work harder at mine, though you don't get to rp much. I think you have been a GM the longest, but I could be wrong, you were an amazing help to me when I first joined the site! :wub: The Moderation team wouldn't be the same without you and I wish you all the best!

Emzies: I have no idea what you must think of me, though considering the weird as discussions we have been known to have, I think I could work it out xD but you are amazing and so much fun to talk to! Plotting with you is always a laugh and you make me smile even when I thought it would be the last thing I could do. :hug: I've asked you some of the strangest questions and I pester you all the time, but you always keep letting me go. You help the newbies get on their feet and though I still get scared of your replies ( :r ) I love rping with you. I don't know how you balance everything so well, but you make it look easy and that is so admirable!

Marga: I annoy you, I pester you, I beg you and I always ask you to do things for me and yet you still love me, why is this? o_O You are an amazing GM and it's always a laugh staying up with you until the early hours of the morning. I can't even bring myself to PM you on official business because it feels too weird when you're just a Skype call away. ^_^ I love plotting with you and though we often get carried away, you don't let it deter you at all. I love that you ask questions of the Admins and the other Global Mods and I love when I ask you questions, I have to wait for you to get back to me. Your characters are fun to read and your rps are fun too. Keep being you Marga! You're an amazing person and an awesome Global Mod! :hug:

Happy GMAD! If Timmy was real, he would draw all of you guys 'cause you're all pretty and awesome! :party:

Happy GMAD! :hug: :wub:
Thanks for all the hard work and dedication you put into making this site so awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back