Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bi
Wand
Curly, 9", Ivy wood, Unicorn tail-hair core, rigid
The Avie's Rock became Anna's favorite place in the whole school. The rock was ironical and mostly it left her own space to spend some time on her own. She didn't want to juggle or just train with her ball somewhere where everyone always met. This time she simply leaned with her back to rock and played with her fairy. It was her the most common thing to do and in fact since she started Hogwarts it was her favorite activity. "Hey, no! Give it back! We decided that you will take one bite from berry and one from leaf, don't cheat!" Anna pulled back the berry and still let Tinker Bell keep her leaf, but fairy just flew around her and tried to get back her berry. "No! Eat the leaf at first!" she said with a smirk.

@Ronald Lazarao

Ronald notice a girl that is a year level and she is a Gryffindor but the girl the see around of class or so behave so no one sees her, Ronald try to approach the girl "Hi" Ronald said but the fairy see me coming and the magical creature fly high and Ronald said sorry, I don't see that your talking at fairy Ronald waiting to her reply.

Anna looked up at Ronald, stood up and smiled at him. "Hi! Ugh, it's not a big deal!" she said and put out the berry for fairy and waited for her to come back. "Tink-Tink, come here!" girl didn't exactly look at Ronald, but when the fairy landed on her shoulder after taking her food, Anna turned back to him. "Ronald, right? I think we once talked in the first year." she scratched back of her head and tilted her head lightly. "I think I was unsuccesfully writing and essay at that moment." she softly laughed and went with fingers through her hair. "So how is it going?" she asked a bit awkwardly and locked her hands together behind her. She totally forgot how to start a conversations.

Ronald thinking that we meet in their first-year level, Ronald want to ask the girl that why I don't see you now in my 3rd-year class you get less subject right?

Anna nodded. "Yeah, last years has been a mess, took a break from too much lessons." she gently smiled, sat back on the ground and tapped on the ground next to her. "Sit with me, if you're not onto something different." she gave the leave to the fairy and remembered that she had to introduce them too. "Even tho we have met before, I don't think you two have met until now. She's Tinker Bell, Tink, he is Ronald." she knew that it wasn't required, but yet, she knew that her fairy was a little bit shy with boys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back