Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Elm 14'' Core of Hippogryff Feather
"Can I go for a walk?" The teenager interrupted the two adults' conversation, getting bored just sitting at the restaurant's table, hearing them talking about business. Leander could understand his father's enthusiasm to meet an old friend and planning to open a new restaurant at the harbor, but he couldn't see why he had to sit with them while he could go out for a walk and get familiar with his new home town. His father had as well understood that their discussion about dishes, international cuisines and recipes, was on no interest to Leander and agreed to let him go for a walk, for as long as he was going to continue talking about business with his old friend. Relieved, Leander thanked him and stood up. He said goodbye to his father's old friend, tgrabbed his jacket and made a bee-line for the restaurant's exit.

Outside at the harbor's promenade, Leander eyed the sky nervously. The clouds that had been wispy and white that morning were now darker and more dense. He quickened his pace down the promenade to get as far as possible before the first drops of rain could imprison him back into the restaurant. Under this late, autumnal sky the harbour was as grey as a newspaper picture. The sea has given up her blue to silver, the shops' roofs showed no russet colours and the boats have taken on the monochrome look of old movies. Even the air tasted more dull. There was nothing in that town that he was going to see in a positive light. Not even the rays of sunlight the clouds conspiring now to let through. He really didn't want to move out of Europe and relocate at New Zealand because of his father's work. He was forced to leave behind his friends and speak now a foreign language that he knew but he wasn't feeling comfortable talking. At the same time he was worried about his studies. He didn't have yet the opportunity to discuss with his father how he was going to resume his wizarding education and Leander feared that his dream to become an auror was at risk. He needed to keep up his good grades if he wanted to have a chance.

Leander wore his jacket as a cool breeze picked up and tried to cast away any negative thoughts. The sunlight never succeeded in piercing through the thick layer of grey clouds but he defied the possibility of rainfall. He reached the one end of the harbor where a building had peaked his curiosity. He raised his head skywards as he stood before the towering lighthouse, stark against the sky, newly painted white against the ominous clouds of deepest charcoal. He wondered if it was still operative as he looked around him conspiratorially to see if anyone was around. Leander walked hesitantly towards the lighthouse's door to check if it was locked.

Marlee walked the street and she wanted find the book shop and by new book and she later read. Haywood realy enyoi this new place and she never see something like this and so magazine on the street. This was no London and London streat but something else. "Hello, there! Do you know where is here a good book shop?" Marlee asked the boy with a shy voice.

Just when his hand was about to reach the door's knob and check whether he could enter the lighthouse, a voice of a younger girl interrupted him and Leander dropped his hand reflexively. For a few moments he looked at the girl astonished while processing her question.
"Erm." He blinked a few time and turned his gaze towards the shops' district in the distance. Himself he was new at the harbor but he guessed that a bookstore should have been somewhere among the other shops.
"I guess that way." He responded, trying to hide any signs of accent and nodded towards the harbor's center.
Realizing that the girl wasn't someone that was going to scold him for possibly doing something wrong, Leander tried to open the lighthouse's door.
"Locked..." He said to himself and studied the tall structure, considering snooping around and find a window or another entrance. He momentarily glanced back at the girl, wondering what she was doing alone.

Boy was interesting and looked to me a little cunfuse. Of course she wanted know where is the book shop and she was a little lost here. New place here and she wanted know this place a little better. "Thanky, so much! Why you are here alone?" She asked the boy.

Leander spotted a low window at the at the side of the left side of the lighthouse that he could maybe reach if he could find something to step on. He was once again distracted by the girl's question.
"I-I was just taking a walk and ended up here." He shrugged, sparing the part of being bored and curious about the lighthouse. He wondered the same about her. She was too young to be alone there.

"Why are you here alone?" He asked while scanning the closest pier in the distance for any crate he could use.

" I see. I'm not here alone! I'm here with my dad and we by some books for shcool!" She told him and she was just walk here and dad walk the shop and she told him that Marlee going find the book shop.

Finding nothing he could utilize to reach the window, Leander wished he could use magic as if he was back at school. Another reason he wanted to begin school was that he would use his wand again and won't feel useless like right now. A simple unlocking charm was keeping him outside that door. Considering this time to search the perimeter of the cylindric lighthouse, he looked suspiciously at the girl when she told him that she wan't there alone.
"Are you sure that your dad knows you are here?" He asked and raised an eyebrow. Then he realized that his own father didn't really know that he got all this way to this lighthouse. He had just left claiming that he was going for a walk.
"What's your name?" He finally asked as she seemed to stick around.

"Yes, he will be here soon!" She looked the phone and writed her dad where is she. "I just was a little bored and walk outside!" She told him with a warm smile.

"My name is Marlee Haywood and you?" She intruduce her self.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back