Gin Bailes.

Gin Bailes

Full Name: Gineve Jane Bailes.
Nicknames: Gin for short.
Birth Date: November 9th 2010
Current Age: 11.
Basic Appearance: Long reddish-brown hair with odd streaks (from an accident rather than intentional dyeing), hazel eyes and a lean frame. Quite tall at 5ft 5 1/2 but her posture is bad so she appears shorter.
Parents: Frank Bailes (father - pureblood), Helena Bailes nee Pierson (mother - muggleborn).
Siblings, if any: N/A
Pets, if any: N/A
Area of Residence: New Zealand
Blood status: Half blood.

(If your character is a sorted student:)
Hogwarts House (And why):
Best school subjects (And why):
Worst school subjects (And why):

(all characters:)
What would their Patronus be? A griffin.
What would their Boggart be? Being ridiculed mercilessly or being proven wrong on a major scale.
What would their Animagus form be? A wolf.
What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? Somebody to talk to. Anyone would do. Just for a while.
What memory could they use to create a Patronus? When she stole all the toffee in the house on Halloween and the horrible next door neighbours were blamed.

Imagine that your character keeps a diary or journal. Write a page that could possibly be found in it:

Dear Diary.
Today was neutral. The parentals left me to my own devices in the house again, and I suppose that's how I thrive the most. I spent the whole day revising for the upcoming exams, eating toffee, and becoming up to date with the news around the world. A few children (presumably) posted snow through the letterbox today - waste of time in an attempt to provoke.
Gin.

Hi Gin, I thought I'd ask you some questions, it's your choice whether to answer them in character or out of character.

1. I see that your chracter is 15 years of age, does this mean you are wanting Gineve to be a transfer or will you place her in another group? (IE: Family, Members, etc..)

2. Why do you like toffee so much?

3. Do you want to have any siblings? If so boy or girl? Older or younger?

4. Is Frank the wizard or the muggle?

5. Are you close to your parents?

6. Give 5 adjectives each to discribe yourself and both of your parents.

7. Where in New Zealand are you from?

8. What would you like to do after graduation?

9. Do you like your full name?

10. What is your natural hair colour?

11. Why would your patronus be a griffen?

12. Why would your animagus be a wolf?

13. Why is your boggart "Being ridiculed mercilessly or being proven wrong on a major scale"?

14. Is there a particular reason why you slouch? Is it because you have confidence issues or is it just bad posture?

I think this is all for now, enjoy deary ^-^

Thanks. :) I'll reply in OOC.

1. I see that your chracter is 15 years of age, does this mean you are wanting Gineve to be a transfer or will you place her in another group? (IE: Family, Members, etc..) Typo. =p

2. Why do you like toffee so much? One of the only things she's obsessed with - toffee. You won't see her anywhere without a bag of it. The simple reason - it just tastes too good.

3. Do you want to have any siblings? If so boy or girl? Older or younger? She prefers to keep to herself, so she's fine without.

4. Is Frank the wizard or the muggle? Frank is the wizard.

5. Are you close to your parents? Relatively. They're loving parents, kind and honest. She just finds it more difficult than other people to be affectionately close to somebody.

6. Give 5 adjectives each to discribe yourself and both of your parents. Gin - calm, composed, prodigious, isolated, weird.
Parents - loving, kind, accepting, worrying, harried.

7. Where in New Zealand are you from? Wellington.

8. What would you like to do after graduation? Get a Masters in DADA, and hopefully teach it someday.

9. Do you like your full name? No. Definitely a place where her parents went wrong.

10. What is your natural hair colour? It is that colour red-brown, but an accident with dye for the kitchen chairs caused her to have weird coloured streaks in it.

11. Why would your patronus be a griffen? She is quite prone to abusing other peoples human rights, mostly without even realising she does it, so the griffin could be her niggling conscience.

12. Why would your animagus be a wolf? Because she is quite mysterious (but do I hate to use that word!), unknown and kind of creepy ...

13. Why is your boggart "Being ridiculed mercilessly or being proven wrong on a major scale"? She's a very childish person and she hates to lose.

14. Is there a particular reason why you slouch? Is it because you have confidence issues or is it just bad posture? It's just bad posture, and earlier on at school it started as rebellion, then grew into a habit (the teachers always used to chide her for sitting slumped, and they wanted her to sit up straight).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back