• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Gimping It Up

Taylor Mercer

Well-Known Member
Messages
6,040
OOC First Name
Taylor
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
So Ive had GIMP for a little while now and Im pretty sure Ive gotten the hang of it. There is still alot I need to learn, but I usually stick to simple stuff when I make my banners. Because I have made quite a few bits and peices, Im only going to post my favourites from now on.</COLOR>
If you think you'd like something... I HAVE A BANNER SHOP :woot: Click the Banner Shop link in my siggy for more details. :)​
<COLOR color="deeppink">


MICHAEL DRAPE
1st banner ever made.
Michael-1.jpg


Untitled-9.png

TAYLOR MERCER
Taylor.png


TaylorLee.png

JESSICA MERCER
Jessica.png

THE NICKTATOR
Hollow.png

MELISSA PAPPUS
Melissa-1.png

AVA PRINCE
AvaPrince.png

HOGWARTS NZ
Banner.png

SAM PRINCE
Untitled-4.png

RAFFAEL FOX
RaffalFox.png
 
Wow Taylor those are amazing! You're first one, is bloody fantastic for a first try. You should see my first with photoshop :r: :lol:
Keep up the good work :D
 
Thanks Nicole!! I cant stop messing around with it. :p
I was pretty proud of my first attempt, but I followed a tutorial the entire way. :r:
Still, thanks a bunch for pretty compliments. :lol:
 
Wow, these are good Tay ^_^
I love :nick: 's banner.
Is that honestly your 5th banner? So artistic, I honestly couldn't do better!
Awesome :lol:
 
Thanks Lemina :lol: I have to say :nick: 's is my favourite too :p
Yeah it is only my fifth. ^_^
I wouldnt say you couldnt do better, you banners are awesome! :D
 
I have to agree with everyone, you are amazing :woot:

They are so good for your first few, i like Scorpius's or Nicks the best.
 
Aww thankyou too! ^-^
I love them 2 aswell :lol:
Scorpius's took me forever to do because GIMP was being annoying <_<
But I love doing them, so its all good :p
 
I love Sam's!!! :glomp2: ^_^
 
Back
Top