Getting to know the grounds

Sakura Gemini

OOC First Name
Lin
Wand
10 1/4" hawthorn with essence of phoenix tears
Sakura walked with Isabella down towards the lake having left the others behind, she really needed some time away from the group. Goodness knows they would be in each others pockets for the rest of the year.

"this looks nice doesn't it?" she glanced about thinking it was nothing like their black lake but was glad of that. It would be very boring if everything here was similar to their own Hogwarts.

"Looks great actually, wonder if they have a squid too?" Bella leaned towards the edge to take a peak in then straightened up immediately. It was then she couldn't help but notice the large ship on the lake.
"Now are we just oblivious to the world about us or has that always been there?"

Sakura looked to where Bella was looking and saw the boat for the first time too, stunned that she hadn't noticed that huge thing on their way down here.
"We must be, unless its magical and appears only when you get so close" it seemed plausible but the fact that the two friends had been deep in conversation on their walk down hadn't helped.
"Oh, I know its the Durmstrang boat. My mother wrote and mentioned that when Durmstrang were here at Scotland for the last tournament they arrived in a ship as well".

"Oh, wonder what they're all like then. Must say they didn't look too friendly at the meal did they?" she laughed wondering what James was up to right now.
"How are you holding up? Has Noah or Asher spoken to you yet?"

She shuffed her hands into her pockets and continued to look out at the boat.

"They didn't did they and all so blond" she laughed remembering all the Durmstrang students they had seen, "Very tall too."
She turned her back on the boat to look out over the gardens.
"I haven't bothered talking to either of them, somehow I think they're on the brink of dating one another and I don't want to be around to see it to be quite honest with you but I don't want to spend my time here all upset about the two of them. I'm just going to get on with everything and do my best in the classes and if I happen to get chosen for the tournament then I'll have other things on my mind besides them".

Bella instinctively hugged Saks, she had been so crazy about Noah even after the had split up in third year she had remained friendly and considerate towards him. Never letting anyone say a bad word about him though Bella had wanted to say plenty.
Releasing her friend Bella turned in the direction that Sakura was looking.
"the gardens are actually alright aren't they? Ok they are beautiful I do prefer our own though".

Saks grinned and hugged Bella back glad that her bestfriend had been chosen to come here as well. It would definitely make the year ahead easier, even though she knew that Bella and James would also want time together but this had never bothered her before.
"I like it though, a little overgrown in parts sure but the flowers are so different to those back home. More suited to this environment I suppose. Do you know what I'm going to miss Bella more than anything? Snow all the snow we get at Christmas time, I really don't think they have ever even seen snow in this hemisphere".

Bella thought about it for a moment.
"You know I don't actually know if they get snow here, we can always look it up in the library or we could just ask someone. Can we continue walking or sit down somewhere?" the gardens were indeed lovely but she was still tired from the excitement of all their travelling and the daft carry on before they actually left.
"James is probably checking out where the quidditch grounds are, knowing him anyhow".

Sakura smiled at her and rolled her eyes.
"Why don't you sit down Bella, I'm going to dip my feet for a bit. Do you think the water here is save for swimming?" She knelt down and put her hand into the water first scooping some up before letting it dribble back down in to the lake.
"You know if you're missing James that much you could always go look for him".

Saks knew that Isabella didn't have too much time alone with James lately, so any little bit she could get was always helpful.

Bella gratefully sat down and looked aghast at Sakura.
"Don't you dare swim in that, goodness girl it could be polluted for all you know" she pulled a face to show her disgust knowing Saks would dive head first into the water if she could.
"And I am not missing him miss smarty pants, I was just being curious as to where he might be. But if you insist on jumping into that cess pit of a lake then I really will go look for him instead of helping you out".

Sakura undid the jumper from around her waist glaring wickedly in Isabella's direction. Kicking off her trainers and socks she rolled up the legs of her jeans.
"I'm ... just...paddling ok" she laughed dipping one foot in and then the other. A sigh of pleasure escaped her.

"This is heaven, you know I so can't wait to go back to the tent later and have a nice refreshing bath. Did you see baths or showers in the tent?" she couldn't honestly say she had.

Isabella laughed until she felt a drop of rain, she put her hand out only to have it receive the welcoming patter of some more.
"Great Saks, its raining what now? shall we head back" at least it would be dry Bella stood up and brushed down her sweater and jeans.

"come on up out of the water and back to the tent, you've had your fun" she waited almost like a school mistress with hands on her hips.

"I told you I'm staying you go back and make sure there's hot water left for me to use later ok" she smiled as she waded out further not in the slightest bit bothered about a few raindrops.

"I'm sure James would love to see you all domineering like that" winking at Bella she couldn't help tease her. Sometimes Isabella was just very serious, it amazed her sometimes that they had become bestfriends they were like polar opposites of each other.

Bella very childishly stuck her tongue out at Saks as the rain got just a little bit heavier.
"Fine stay if you want but I am so going back to the tent. My hair frizzes Saks you know that" she nearly wailed lifting up her beautiful golden coloured curls.

"Sure you won't come" she put on her pouty face to see if that would work but knowing it wouldn't waved goodbye to her.
"I'm going to use all the hotwater" she shouted back before placing her sweater over her head and racing back to the tent.

Sakura laughed, she couldn't help herself and stuck her tongue back out at Bella for effect.
"I'm sure they're magical taps Bella, permanent hot water" she laughed after her before turning back to the lake. The rain hadn't gotten much heavier, it actually looked as if it would pass soon Sakura had no intention of missing this. She waded out another bit but her foot slipped from under her and down she went into the water.

Surfacing a moment later, soaked to the bone.
"well looks like I won't need that bath after all" she muttered to herself climbing out. Deciding to sit on the edge and wait for the rain to stop altogether, Sakura didn't even bother drying herself. There wasn't much point until the rain had completely abated.

Angelica wants to go out of the ship but the rain wont stop and getting heavier, she wants the rain but if she got a company, angelica think of Yvan but she couldn't find him anywhere maybe the girls of HNZ where after him she think on her childish mind. Angelica grab her wand on her pocket and cast a charm on her, she step on the rain with out being wet the charm was for people who doesn't want to get wet on rain or just a splash of water.

She wander of walking slowly, when she saw a girl sitting on a tree while raining, she's wet and doesn't bother to go anywhere. Angelica walked towards the girl and greeted her, "Hi, i'm Angelica, aren't you cold or something, i cast you a charm on you?" she asked to the girl.

[sitting by the edge of the lake not in a tree =)) ]

Sakura turned at the sound of another voice and smiled at the girl coming towards her.
"Oh you're alright, I fell in the lake anyway so another bit of water won't hurt me. Pleased to meet you Angelica, I'm Sakura from Hogwarts Scotland. So you're here for the triwizard then?"

She stood up her jeans feeling very tight at that moment thanks to the water clogged in them.

"Of course I don't mind, most of my friends call me Saks" she smiled at the girl thinking how alike she was to Isabella regarding friends. If only she would put herself out there. The rain finally began to ease off a little much to Sakura's delight.
"So what's Durmstrang like?"

Angelica smiled and sat beside sakura, but the charms was still there. "Durmstrang is like a home for me, even though is cold and the dungeon is much creepier than here." she said as she was looking at the lake remembering the lake at durmstrang.

"is Hogwarts like this in Scotland? i never went to Scotland before." Angelica asked to sakura while looking at her.

Sakura felt awkward now in her clinging wet jeans and decided now that the rain had stopped it was more approbriate to dry herself off. Taking out her wand she did a hot air incantation on herself and within moments she was nice and dry again, though her hair she knew must be all frizzed out.

"Scotland is very similar actually except for the weather of course. It tends to rain alot and snow alot and the wind just cuts right through you but as the castle is magical and has a thousand and one charms on it, we usually only get the brunt of the bad weather when we go to Hogsmeade, a village close by. The snow is only lovely but I was told that the magic enchanting this school creates snow around winter time too. I can't wait to see that. So what's Durmstrang like?"

"as you said, its always snowing there but not always raining. there are a lot of boys and not much of a girls in the school." lyka said feeling its time to got off the charm on her. she took out her wand and said "finite incantatum." and the charm went off for she can feel the cold breeze.

Sakura smiled at the other girl before glancing a the tall overbearing ship that was the girls home for a year.
"More boys than girls huh, no wonder the boys are always smiling since they got here then. There are so many girls here and back home compared to boys, so I think it will suit both for the year. What is it like living on the boat then?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back