Closed Getting Lost

Maisie shrugged. "He never told me, he just drew into himself and stopped hanging out with me," She pouted. "I always manage to find someone to spend time with, a lot of people go in groups." She smiled a bit. "You're right, I think it's mostly just to have ceremony and it's most likely just really random." she shrugged. "You could be a Hufflepuff when you're sorted and grow into being a Slytherin," She offered.

Brevity scoffed at this boy. "he's a piece of poop then, he doesn't deserve you at all," she told her new friend. She didn't mention how many times she'd done that to people, just stopped hanging out with them when she'd gotten bored. "People change based on their environment, we should all be sorted at the beginning of every year, if they want it to be accurate," Brevity grabbed a glass and poured some water into it, before offering it to Maisie to then fill another glass for herself. "What was your sorting like?"

Maisie accepted the water easily. "It was hectic, there were so many of us. I don't even remember what the hat said- no one is on the stool for longer than a minute or two. They heard you in, all at once, with everyone else in the Great Hall, then they call you up and you sit on a stool in front of everyone and they put a big, old hat on your head and it whispers in your head and yells for everyone to hear where you're going to be sorted." She shrugged.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back