• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Getting Lonely......Plz Read

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marley Robbins

Active Member
Messages
33
OOC First Name
Domino
I KNOW I ALREADY HAVE A PLOTLINE AND STORY DEVELOPMENT. AND NO IM NOT SHOUTING MY CAPS LOCK HAS BROKEN!

I NEED SOMEONE TO PLAY MARLEYS TWIN. I FORGOT TO PUT THIS IN THE OTHER ONE .
NAME: DUSTDAN ROBBINS
AGE: 13
SCHOOL: DURMSTRANG (PARENTS SEPERTED THEM TO BECOME INDIVIDUALS( EVENTUALLY HNZ))
PERSONALITY: PROTECTIVE OF MARLEY. HER OTHER HALF. MEAN WITHOUT MARLEY, NICE WITH HER.
PLAYBY: KEVIN FLAMME

PLEASE TAKE HIM! :D

Bump
 
You don't need to bump a topic that just a few hours old. Be patient and you will get replies
 
Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top