Abbigale Raven

OOC First Name
Teigs
Sexual Orientation
Very Conservative
Wand
Holly/Ebony Wand 12 1/2 Essence of Griffin Feather
Hey Guys,

So I am just getting back into roleplaying and I know that I have forgotten about all the rps I was involved in, because I know I had some, and obviously, I haven't replied to them in a while, so now, I can't remember them. So you guys are welcome to remind me about them, otherwise, I am here to request some.</FONT>
PROFESSOR ABBIGALE JINXX !
tumblr_inline_mqqcobRCgQ1qz4rgp.gif

--------------------------------------[color=4D4747]i dreamed i lived in another's skin[/color]​
<i>
</i>
[color=4D4747]the info [/color]so recently Abby has decided that she wants to have another child. she knows that her husband does not want another one, but she feels that she needs to have another child to fill some sense of motherly accomplishment. this is because she feels that she wasn't around enough when her twins were growning up and so she is determined to do right by this last child. she is currently attempting to convince her husband that this will be a good idea.

[color=4D4747]the friends [/color] Abby is friendly with most of the professors so I think that she would probably confide in one of them. i'm not really fussed on who she talks to because she tries to keep everything in the open. this is something that would affect her mood and her work, so someone could potentially ask her about it too, but we can work that out later.

[color=4D4747]the lovers [/color] Tenile and I did have a plot in mind that has fallen through, where abby was going to appreciate the company of another man. nothing was going to come of it, but it was going to make her realise that she has the right to feel appreciated by her husband, which seeing as Jasper is shy and quiet, doesn't happen all that often. so it was going to lead to a slight confrontation when Abby invited said man to dinner at her home then she accepts compliments from him which makes Jasper realise what he was missing out on. so if anyone has any thoughts on this then by all means, throw them my way.</COLOR></SIZE>
<i></i>

KOBOSHI HARUKA AIKO !
tumblr_inline_mjqd66PmDQ1qz4rgp.gif

--------------------------------------[color=4D4747]i thought i loved in another's heart[/color]
<FONT font="verdana">[color=4D4747]the info [/color]so i haven't really done anything with Koshi here since she graduated from HNZ, and truthfully i wasn't doing much with her before she graduated so i don't really know where she is going at the moment. she is a charm maker and works out of a little store, but other then that, i don't know much about her life.

So yeah, i have many others, but i am just putting these up because they are the first two I could think of, but you are welcome to suggest other matches as well.

<SIZE size="50">thank you <COLOR color="grey">noa ?! of caution!
credit whoever did the graphic here!

Maybe we can continue the one we had going in the alternate roleplay section? :r

I'm not sure if you remember but we had some plots sort of in the pipeline for Kiara and my characters Oliver and Jennette. Obviously now things are different and Kiara has a boyfriend and what not, but we might still be able to rp them together if your still up for it.

I'm just starting to get back into RPs as well. I am (at this time) only bringing back Lily here. She is married, closing in on 30, and preggers with twins which will be kids 3 & 4 for her and her hubby. Lily runs Gladrags in the Harbour, so they could bump into each other there.

Her bio is here. She has a long history on the site and lots of RPs over the years so you can get a feel for what she is like. :D

Daniel: Yes, I do remember, so sorry things didn't work out there. But yes, we can rp them. If you could set something up for them, that would be great.

Julie: Abby and Lily would get along well I think. Considering they are close in age, Lily is pregnent and Abby wants another baby, if she can convince her husband that is. I will set up and rp soon and I will pm it to you.

:)

I'll whip something up and pm you.

Hey teigs. Nice to see you around again.
We could, if you want, continue the plot with Leigh west and Stephanie stark. Either continuing with the old thread in makutu dinette or starting a new one somewhere.

If you want to start a new one, we could have them know each other better, and being better acquainted. I want it to take awhile for their relationship to start. How does that sound?

That sounds good. Do you have anywhere in particular in mind? And if you want me to start it may not be until tomorrow evening.

Hmm, well, Steph likes hore riding. They could go do that? What does Leigh like?

Leight could have a go at horse riding, I don't know how good at it she will be. Leigh likes reading, history, old places and anywhere that makes good coffee.

They can have a day out. Go Horse riding and then go and visit a museam?

Maybe they could go pony trekking somewhere with a pretty landscape. And maybe somewhere where something historical happened.
Where do you reckon? England or New Zealand?

New Zealand.

They could go riding around lord of the rings area. She will enjoy that. And I am guessing steph will too.

they could. Lets do that.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back