Getting away

Hoshi Icchihara

OOC First Name
Ana V
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Hoshi lead down a series of passage ways to confuse people is they where being chased and also so they didn't have to bother with all the stares. She had made sure they skipped the seventh floor completely. The Head Boy seemed to have it out for her lately. When she lead the way out they where somewhere on the sixth floor. "Find the picture of the man in a white top hat and I can tell you where we are." She said looking around.

The classes where pretty easy to get to once you know where they are but take enough passage ways and one could get pretty turned around. Hoshi unbuttoned the over sized coat, showing a black turtle neck shirt that had a diamond of netting pretty low on the chest. There was a skull at the neck. "Hump I didn't think I would be having this much fun today." She said with a bright smile as ran both hands though her hair to puff it up.

"Micreant one are you not?" he would laugh as they step out of the potrait looking around. Now he knew how to just skip a floor without having to go through does flights of stairs. "What is that facinates you the most to behave that way" he would ask her looking at her unique gear up. It seem like an audrline (sp) rush for her. "Do you like torturing the boy or do you have a thing for him?" he would ask her again question whats really going on through her head.

Austin had felt something hit him in the back of the head after leaving the North Tower. Enraged by this, he went back up, just to find the two imbeciles gone. Austin had spent the last few moments searching every inch of the Seventh Floor Corridor, before moving onto the Sixth. Austin was no longer running, but walking. This often meant that he was more angry than anything else. His bright green eyes no longer friendly or warm.

Austin Devearux was now the same cold one as the one who punched Derrik. The one Rosalie saw but he never wanted her to see. Austin shot a cold look at a portrait. Austin glanced up to see the two, in front of him, with some distance. He didn't know how he had gotten in front of him, and dismissed the thought. Austin did not have his wand out. He had the whatever had hit him in his hand. He began to toss it up and down, in his left hand. Austin muttered, "That Slytherin is asking for it." He stopped walking, and wait for them to realize he was there.

Hoshi shrugged. "I don't know really. I think it's funny to see how people react. I don't just mess with Austin-kun in fact this is the first time I've really messed with him since before school started. I guess it's because I want to make things interesting. Life would be pretty boring if things weren't unpredictable once in while." She said laughing. "I so do not have a thing for him. Believe me I would be acting differently if I did." She said leaning back on the railing behind her. They where close to some stares so they seemed to be at the brake between the sixth and fifth floor. Hoshi gave Victor a flirty smile. "A lot different." She added.

Hoshi was going to move forward when she spotted what looked like blond hair. "Oh man." She said in almost a whine. "Let's go." She said though she allowed herself a laugh. Where ever that ball hit there was sure to be colorful rainbow spots that would come out in a day or two but would not wash out. The spell had to be ridden out. She would have to think of a new passage way but the sixth floor was rather low on good ones.

Victor could not help but smirked at her last words. Girls. He could not help but laugh a bit when girls act this way, it was like this way back home. At least back home, he didn't pay to much attention towards the girls back home. Maybe Hoshi being different has caused his attention to linger behind her. He was about to reply with a sweet somment only to be interrupted by that Austin boy again.

"Oh there you are, it took you so long to catch us" he would say turning his attention fully to the boy with his hand flinched by his sides now.

The Ravenclaw first year glanced at Victor. He muttered icily, "This does not concern you." Austin turned his attention to Hoshi. He growled, his voice threatening, "You choose this time, at all the other times to mess with me." Austin was unaware of how much different he sounded. Austin looked almost ready to fight. However, a small voice in the back of his head just said, This is a girl. It would be wrong to fight a girl. Austin closed his eyes for a moment, before opening them again.

Austin shook his head, and dropped the thing that hit him. He glanced down at his glove, to see rainbow spots. Rolling his eyes, he said in a louder voice, "You have got to be kidding me." He glanced up at Hoshi. He muttered, "You are dead." Austin took a few steps forward.

((Me thinks scary Hadan should interrupt... ^_^ ))

((She should for both their sakes.))

Hoshi walked forward passed Victor her hands tight against her sides. "Go I can take care of myself." Hoshi said to Victor with a smile. She had no studs on her hands this time because she had used the necklace as a decoration for her hand. She could still punch like a boy though. "Oh I so dare you." She said taking off the coat complatly to show that the turtle neck shirt had no sleeves attached to them but purple and gray strips ran along her lower arms. Hoshi got right up in Austin's face though she made no move to hit him. It would be too easy at this angle. Her eyes looked almost red they where lit up. Normally that would have been enough to scare people.

Hadan had been simply walking in the corridors, when she couldn't help but hear shout, or it sounded like a shout to her, "You got to be kidding me." Her red eyes glanced around. She had her cloak, which made her look like Death itself, wrapped around her head and body. She rushed to the scene silent like a cat. There she saw Hoshi, some second year, and a young ravenclaw boy. Hoshi was in the boy's face. Hadan had approached from the side of Hoshi, and she looked directly into the boy's eyes.

Black. Just like Asparuh's. Hadan knew that the boy was mad. Hadan swiftly moved around the second year and stood next to the both of them, her height towered over them. Hadan folded her arms across her chest, "What is the meaning of this?" Hadan's eyes were a flaming crimson. She forced them to look as terrifying as possible. She hoped that this would calm down Hoshi, and perhaps scare the boy, which in fact, was descendant of her grandfather's. Well, her adopted grandfather.

"I'm not going anywhere" he would side stepped with his amred crossed tight getting closer if he did hit her. He wasn't just going to let a boy just hit a girl that way, no not while he was around. His gazed would tense up looking at the boy with doubful look. No he wouldn't hit her he's a Ravenclaw, he should be smart not to do that.

Hoshi almost instantly dropped her edge. "Hadan-Senpi!" She said brightly. Hoshi put her arms behind her back. "I just played a small joke on Austin-kun and he got all bent out of shape. Besides I think he looks good in rainbow." She said laughing softly. She looked at over at Victor. "Besides I wouldn't have gotten hurt." she said letting her eyes sweep Victor's upper body then turned back to Hadan who looked so cool at the moment.

"Good" he smiled looking at the one called Hadan. She would seemed about his age and possibley taller than him. But his california style, and upper body toned always amazed people. When they ask how old is he of course. He looked back at the boy wondering what his reaction would be, once he knew he was ganged up a but ny three students.

Austin glanced to the side, to see an older Slytherin. Her red eyes shocked him slightly. Surprisingly, his anger just melted. Seeing this...this Hadan girl. Just by her stone cold expression and her eyes, he saw that she had been through a lot more than he. He was oblivious to the fact that they were related. His eyes went back to their normal shade. Austin fiddled with his necklace. He simply shook his head and sighed, speaking ever so softly, "Not anymore. Sometimes I just hate being related to the Zhefarovichs." He turned on his heel and left.

Hadan's attention was all on Austin, curious. When she heard what he had said, she bit her lip. After he left, she whispered, "Zhefarovich." She turned to face Hoshi and the second year. She, of course, was older than he, since she should be a third year right now. Hadan's expression did not change. Hadan said to Hoshi, her voice a little stern, "Please, don't mess with Austin anymore. I know his family, and well...it would not be in your best interest."

Hadan glanced in the direction of which Austin left. Hadan folded her arms across her chest. Her eyes swept to the boy. She inquired, "And who are you? House and year also, if you don't mind." Hadan was obviously not in the best of moods. Asparuh and Chavdar had gotten into it big time, and she had hoped to see Asparuh over Christmas break without him and Chavdar killing each other.

"Victor Crimson, Gryffindor second year" he said looking at Hadan now. "And who are you if I may aske" he would ask back as she thrills him with question. He didn't mind, he was used to being asked who he was all the time. He was sure Hoshi would be asking more question later on when they are alone.

Hoshi was about to say something about it being so much fun but she could tell that Hadan was not in the mood to be crossed. "Yes Hadan-Senpie." She said keeping her hands behind her back. She would not mess with Austin. In a way that he would know that she was messing with him anyway. Just to see how cleaver the Ravenclaw really was. Hoshi let it drop for now.

Hoshi turned to Victor and smiled wide. "This is Hadan, A Slythering and cooler person you won't find at Hogwarts." She said. Hadan had gone from friend to sort of a mentor and Hoshi held all the people who she learned from in high esteam.

((I sence a sort of Peeves/ Bloody Baron thing here. ^_^))

Hadan's mind repeated, A Gryffindor. Hadan knew that Austin did not know that they were cousins by adoption. However, Asparuh did disown his mother for being a half-blood or something like that. Purebloods...it is all about power. Not blood. Hadan heard Hoshi introduce her before she could. Hadan did not know what to make of Hoshi's compliments. Hadan said simply, "Hadan Johnson, actually. And I'm a second year, should be third year."

Hadan said coolly, "Don't ask me anything on the subject. I don't need my story spreading throughout the school." It was slightly noticeable that Hadan disliked the Gryffindor, although it could be mistaken by distrust as well. Hadan's white hand made sure the hood of her robes were on right, and just looking at her frighteningly pale white skin made her appear cold as ice, which was true even by the touch. "I have no further business here, so I'll leave. Goodbye, Hoshi." With that, she turned her back, and went in the direction of which she came, her robe waving as she walked silently.

Victor watched as Hadan walked away. Must be phobia against Gryffindor, he shook his head than looked back at Hoshi. "I don't suppose she likes me" he would say stating more than asking. He wasn't worried about her liking him, it didn't matter to Victor. He was the type if you'd like him or not everything fine with him.

Hoshi watched Hadan with a slight confusion. She didn't think the only Gryffendor/Slytherin thing applyed anymore. "Well she may not but I certinly do." She said while turning to Victor. She smiled wide then walked up to him. Hoshi braced herself on Victors shoulders while standing on tip toe and whispered into his ear "Brightstone, infront of Three Broomsticks, Don't be let me wait for nothing." them went went down the starecase to the Great Hall. She picked up the coat she had shead for the almost fight as she did. Hoshi was hungry all of sudden. That and she didn't want to get inturpted again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back