get over it

Llheione Cole

Wand
Palm wood 13 inches dove feather on the core
Llhei was visiting her favorite spot here in Hogwarts. The last time she was here she was with Alexia, it was her cousin. They were playing volleyball then and end up with a little misunderstanding. She tilt her head up facing the setting sun, then she closed her eyes. God.... i hope that Alexia is fine now. I wish i was there when it happened. She was thinking about the accident that happened at the quidditch pitch. She got the information from one of the student that witnessed the accident happened.
After that she sat down on the grass and tied her hair up into a ponytail. Then she think about Lexi, it was Alexia's older sister. I wonder if she knows of what happened to Alexia... she release a big sighed and she was now in deep thoughts.

Lexi was in a walking marathon on the lakefront, she wore a green round neck dress and guccie heels. when she saw none other than, her cousin who's sorted into Ravenclaw. She walked slowly over to her and crossed her arms. "Well, well, well. Look who's here, my beloved cousin." She said in her distressing tone. Lexi smiled fakely.

She was in her deepest thoughts when the voice of her cousin brought her back again in reality. She tilt her head up to see her cousin crossed arms and Llhei knew that her smile is fake. She hated her cousin for hated everyone with out a certain reason.
"Hey, Lexi. Have you heard about what happened to Alexia?" she said ignoring her EVIL cousin's fake smile ad crossed arms, then she move her head down and looked at her skirt and reposition her sitting in more comfortable way.

"What about my sister, she's just crap on my sight." She said rolling her eyes in deep disgust. Lexi looked at her cousins, ugly dress and weakly smiled at her. "And if you got some money, get a new dress." Lexi placed her hands on her hips and gain her weight on the other foot.

Llhei was controlling her anger and pain by biting her lower lip. She was so tired of her cousin telling her what to do or not to do. Llhei stood up and face her older cousin, she was never afraid of her evil cousin even if they end up fighting. Llhei hated her so much for being self-centered, arrogant, snobbish and for having a super-duper-cold heart.
"You know what im tired of you. You always pushed someone even though they care for you. FYI, you sister was badly hurt when she fell on her broom. Luckily she has no major problems after the accident happened." she stated looking straight at her cousins eyes. She almost said that in a high voice, ready to put up a argument. Then Llhei looked at her cousin's get up remembering of what Lexi told her about her out fit. "You called yours as a dress? For me, you look like a walking asparagus." Llhei just said that out of a thin air, because she hated it again when someone insult her. That's when she start being short tempered.

Lexi gap her mouth when she heard that she's looked like an asparagus. Lexi took a deep breath and release her wand and pointed it at her cousin's chest. "I don't care what happen to my sister or what, but don't mess up with me or my outfit or my hair." She said almost a whisper. Lexi hated people doing that to her, oh yes she's up to herself but that's it. Lexi took a step back and said, "Aquamenti." and the tip of her wand burst out some water getting Llheione wet.

[If your posting a spell, please read at the rules section]]

Llhei was proud of herself when she saw Lexi lost her temper. But Lexi took her wand out and was shock when the cold water burst in front of her, or should i say all over her, it was uncalled for. She didn't even saw Lexi pulled her wand out. She now felt very cold. Llhei can't take anymore. She wipe the water off of her face and in front of her clothes. She looked at Lexi and shake her head slightly. She secretly took her wand out from her sleeves. She always put her wand inside her sleeves or t he back. The wand slip out from her sleeves and she pointed her wand in front of Lexi and shouted "EXPELLIARMUS" and watched as Lexi's wand flew out and fell into the water. It was the second spell she knew. Then she still pointed her wand in front of Lexi in any case she might do something she couldn't expect.
"Good, Huh?" she said when she's watching Lexi unarmed.

(BTW, aguamenti is learned when ur in sixth yr.)

Lexi's wand flew into the water, that was brand new. She groan, "You'll pay for this." She said and flicked her hair, turning around walking. "You should never walked in the halls alone, Cole." Lexi called her cousin on her last name. As she said this she was planing a great deal of plans for her com back.

Llhei just smirked at her cousin. She never saw her cousin been defeated before. She didn't care of what Lexi told her. She's not afraid, Llhei was ready to put up a fight with Lexi anytime, anywhere. She was born tough like her mother Elleine Rouge Cole. She saw Lexi turned and walked away, she thought that she win this time. "So much for a tough girl like you..." she said and chuckled a little. Then she looked at her wet dress remembering that she still gripping her wand tightly. She chuckled again, then replaced her wand back inside her sleeves and ready to go to her dorm and change her clothes.
While walking she said "Now, i'd like to call it a day..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back