• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Gallery

Sydney Caine

Well-Known Member
Messages
645
OOC First Name
Summer
Wand
Bois d'Arc Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Crystallized Dragon Fire
Ok, was really bored so I thought I would put up some of the stuff I've made in the order I made it.

First, Taylor's Banner's.
n1466475287_30055130_7514812.jpg

photo.php

n1466475287_30086501_6910724.jpg

n1466475287_30098240_1417470.jpg

n1466475287_30098241_2289513.jpg

n1466475287_30102941_4914528.jpg

n1466475287_30103362_973123.jpg

n1466475287_30105224_3884466.jpg

n1466475287_30105274_948024.jpg

Next, Sydney's.
n1466475287_30059187_3980878.jpg

n1466475287_30080839_182614.jpg

n1466475287_30085973_3792102.jpg

n1466475287_30090297_5998646.jpg

n1466475287_30103718_3827950.jpg

n1466475287_30104285_4997065.jpg

n1466475287_30104767_7334690.jpg

Third, Teddy's.
n1466475287_30068056_758907.jpg

n1466475287_30074423_6378748.jpg

n1466475287_30075763_4025007.jpg

n1466475287_30076717_4328693.jpg

n1466475287_30105299_2542896.jpg

Ones I've made for other people.
n1466475287_30074351_2534238.jpg

n1466475287_30074540_727339.jpg

n1466475287_30080972_3877119.jpg

n1466475287_30098237_4382404.jpg

n1466475287_30102735_5475081.jpg

n1466475287_30102736_3113248.jpg

n1466475287_30102749_4903672.jpg

n1466475287_30103631_7352647.jpg

n1466475287_30104511_6806034.jpg

Most of them were made in GIMP, the larger ones weren't.
 
Zooey Deschanel. :wub:

Well thats kind of biased seeing as she's my play by. :p
 
Woo! More!

n1466475287_30112663_7784659.jpg


n1466475287_30114179_594848.jpg


n1466475287_30116404_7682302.jpg


Izzy: Thanks, the first one is actually one of my best mates, I want the nail varnish too :lol:
 
Hello, long time no post :D Over a month.

Okay, here we go:

Family:
5494_1082254784374_1466475287_30198184_2608148_n.jpg

5494_1082311865801_1466475287_30198288_2672230_n.jpg

5494_1082742516567_1466475287_30199358_5938815_n.jpg

9131_1109073534826_1466475287_30254228_5393850_n.jpg

Second years:
5694_1103976847412_1466475287_30243955_6531487_n.jpg

5494_1082254824375_1466475287_30198185_3205205_n.jpg

9131_1109141176517_1466475287_30254317_7465912_n.jpg

First years:
6214_1085895075379_1466475287_30206617_5441306_n.jpg
5254_1095822443557_1466475287_30225640_5627417_n.jpg
5254_1096939071472_1466475287_30228101_2846498_n.jpg
9131_1115049724227_1466475287_30267706_1998857_n.jpg
9131_1116311235764_1466475287_30270693_719371_n.jpg

Other peoples:
6214_1084808568217_1466475287_30204593_2462309_n.jpg

9131_1109072614803_1466475287_30254226_7166437_n.jpg
9131_1121521046006_1466475287_30281244_5008248_n.jpg
9131_1121521446016_1466475287_30281247_3109561_n.jpg
9131_1121521166009_1466475287_30281246_973720_n.jpg
9131_1121521086007_1466475287_30281245_2509058_n.jpg


Okay, pleeease post your comments.
 
Lauren: Thank you!

UPDATE!
9131_1122972842300_1466475287_30284586_4791830_n.jpg


Only one today but I wanted to put this up ASAP 'cause I love it soo much. :D
 
I'm so happy you care enough to make banners :glomp2:
 
Thanks cole, you like yours then?
Update​


11056_1141051814263_1466475287_30323467_889293_n.jpg

15950_1149662269519_1466475287_30341480_2184686_n.jpg

15950_1149550666729_1466475287_30341247_502339_n.jpg

15950_1149662229518_1466475287_30341479_5389419_n.jpg

11056_1146512710782_1466475287_30335386_3533520_n.jpg

11056_1146521390999_1466475287_30335403_1116330_n.jpg

11056_1146526031115_1466475287_30335413_1678745_n.jpg

11056_1143104905589_1466475287_30327100_2662923_n.jpg

11056_1143519355950_1466475287_30328053_6721237_n.jpg

16642_1147196487876_1466475287_30336510_4278694_n.jpg

16642_1147205128092_1466475287_30336517_1191193_n.jpg

9131_1122634033830_1466475287_30283573_2963048_n.jpg

11056_1141039733961_1466475287_30323424_6761468_n.jpg

11056_1143105745610_1466475287_30327101_6445144_n.jpg

9131_1123891745272_1466475287_30287643_4950516_n.jpg

14339_1141054254324_1466475287_30323475_3474887_n.jpg

11056_1143105785611_1466475287_30327102_7625804_n.jpg
 
Back
Top