Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 10 Inch Sturdy Larch Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
</SIZE></SIZE></SIZE></SIZE></COLOR>
<COLOR color="#C1FFEA"><SIZE size="100"><SIZE size="100">Gabriella Carina Tillington
<i>
</i>
G6zQcTm.png
rvUBdVe.png

G6zQcTm.png
<SIZE size="100">Don't stop until you're proud
THE BASICS:
NAME:Gabriella Carina Tillington
NAME MEANING:
Gabriella: Feminine form of Gabriel, which is derived from the Hebrew Gavri'el (God is my strength). Gabriel is borne in the Bible by one of the seven archangels, the herald of Good News who appeared to Mary to announce her pregnancy and the impending birth of the Christ child.
Carina: Late Latin name derived from cara meaning "dear, beloved". This was the name of a 4th-century saint and martyr. It is also the name of a constellation in the southern sky, though in this case it means "keel" in Latin, referring to a part of Jason's ship the Argo.
Tillington: Tillington may refer to more than one place in England.
HOMETOWN: London, England
NICKNAME/ALIAS: Gabriella hates nicknames
BIRTHDAY:26 August 2033

NATIONALITY:English
BLOOD STATUS:Mixed Blood
SEXUALITY:Heterosexual (she is too young to be aware of her sexuality)
RELATIONSHIP STATUS:Single
ZODIAC SIGN:Virgo. Being a Virgo born on August 26th, you often impress others with your discipline, trustworthiness and generosity. While you may not feel every aspect of life is important, you take great care in dealing with those you do find value in. Your discipline allows you to be methodical and organized, which explains why you rarely let a detail go unnoticed. Your friends and family admire your work ethic, but appreciate you more because of your generosity. You may fail to notice it, but there are many times when you are more concerned with the needs of your loved ones than your own physical or emotional needs.
ELEMENT:Earth. The Virgo's paired element is Earth and in fact, you are the only zodiac sign with fixed relationship to the element. At times you are the perfect representation of "down to Earth." You are practical and rational in your expectations and goals. You find great comfort in being grounded, which is why stability is one of your most important needs. Embracing these positive qualities of Earth will allow you to achieve what you have envisioned for yourself. Take care to avoid the negative qualities of Earth, which included becoming overly cautious and safe in all aspects of life.
PLANET: Mercury. Your sign's planetary ruler is Mercury and as you were born in the first Decan, or part, of the sign, you are subject to a double dose of Mercury's power. Mercury is primarily the planet of communication and is responsible for the clever, witty and intellectual workings of your mind. You often use your mental abilities to help others, as you can quickly notice when someone needs help. While you often use your mind for generous purposes, you can easily use the same dedication to solve any problem you face. Interestingly enough, you may be such a disciplined worker that you may fail to see the big picture at times, but luckily this is not a prominent flaw.

EDUCATION:Hogwarts New Zealand
HOGWARTS HOUSE: Hufflepuff
HOGWARTS YEAR: Third Year
FAVORITE CLASS: History of Magic
LEAST FAVORITE CLASS: Herbology, Charms

CLUBS AND ACTIVITIES:
WAND: Straight 10 Inch Sturdy Larch Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Wood: Larch is a durable wand wood that helps realize new talents and always seems to have some unexpected qualities influenced by its owner.
Core: The animal is known for its healing qualities and unbridled beauty, so it is no surprise that wands with unicorn hair are particularly successful at performing healing spells. Wands with this core bond with their first caster, making wands with this core not good as hand-me-downs. These wands are useful with charms and transfigurations.
0BKUFCF.png

APPEARANCE:
PLAY BY:Teresa Palmer
HAIR:Blond and wavy.
EYES:Bright blue.
BUILD:Average height and build.
STYLE:Gabriella prefers simple clothes in blues and whites, she likes to dress in jeans and a shirt most of the time. She often wears a simple necklace and some bracelets but no other jewelry. She either wears her hair down or in a braid.
OTHER DISTINGUISHING FEATURES:Gabriella doesn't show her emotions much, her face isn't very expressive.

A LITTLE DEEPER:
PERSONALITY:Gabriella is very efficient and organized, she likes to have her things in order. She's not very outgoing but not shy either, and she doesn't hesitate to call things out when she doesn't like them. Gabriella feels a lot of pressure to do well, and because of that she can get very anxious. She tries to deal with her anxiety by planning everything in her life, with mixed results. Deep down she's a bit of a dreamer, though she would rarely show that side of her to anyone.
G6zQcTm.png
ISTJ- "THE LOGISTICIAN"
The Logistician personality type is thought to be the most abundant, making up around 13% of the population. Their defining characteristics of integrity, practical logic and tireless dedication to duty make Logisticians a vital core to many families, as well as organizations that uphold traditions, rules and standards, such as law offices, regulatory bodies and military. People with the Logistician personality type enjoy taking responsibility for their actions, and take pride in the work they do - when working towards a goal, Logisticians hold back none of their time and energy completing each relevant task with accuracy and patience.

ISTJ STRENGTHS:
Honest and Direct Strong-willed and Dutiful Very Responsible Calm and Practical Create and Enforce Order Jacks-of-all-trades

ISTJ WEAKNESSES:
Stubborn Insensitive Always by the Book Judgmental Often Unreasonably Blame Themselves
G6zQcTm.png

HISTORY: Gabriella's parents got married after being together for only a short while, Henry and Liberty Tillington had issues right from the start. To solve these issues, they had two children very close together. Unsurprisingly, it didn't help them work out their issues. The two got divorced and Liberty moved from England to America. The two decided to each keep custody of one of their daughters, and Gabriella stayed in England with her father. She hasn't seen her sister since she was three years old, and though she knows of her she doesn't really miss her. It's hard to miss someone you barely remember. Gabriella has lived with only her father since that day, and since he is often busy and often clueless about connecting with a young girl, Gabriella is sometimes lonely. She throws herself into schoolwork and swimming practice, always eager to make her father proud of her. The two have a distant relationship, though they love each other very much. Because of the way she was raised, Gabriella is more independent than most children her age.
LIKES:Swimming, the color white, the ocean, the moon, organization, healthy food
DISLIKES:Not being taken seriously, messes, nicknames, people that are never serious
GOALS:To make her father proud, to do well in school
FEARS:Flying (a little), Disappointing her father, meeting her mother and disappointing her too.
STRENGTHS:Gabriella knows how to solve problems, she's very goal oriented. When she knows what she wants, she goes for it. She's very good at making a plan and sticking to it, as well as helping others do the same.
WEAKNESSES:Gabriella can be harsh to others when they annoy her, she finds it hard to deal with people that act silly and doesn't have patience for it. She also is very anxious about her own achievements, which can hinder her.
MIRROR OF ERISED: She would see herself with the rest of her family, all together.
BOGGART: Her father saying he picked the wrong daughter.
PATRONUS: Unknown
AMORTENTIA: Unknown

AESTHETIC:

G6zQcTm.png

FAMILY:
8HfzGPe.png

Name: Henry Walter Tillington
Relation: Father
Blood Status: Mixed Blood
Marital Status: Divorced
c7U5VGq.png

Name: Liberty Hyacinth Moore
Relation: Mother
Martial Status: Divorced
HlEpnHA.png

Name: Francesca Eleanor Tillington <SIZE size="50">(x)
Relation: Sister
Marital Status: -
House: Gryffindor

Ejx6ujI.gif

WUjIoZ8.png

D9QOu1V.gif

injxcDd.png

UOtHjPC.gif

cuYBkcu.png

Credits: Name Meanings from here, Zodiac, Element and Planet from here, personality type and description from here

Lh5sZ6c.png
</SIZE></SIZE>
First Year
<i>
</i>
LvRiaVL.png

"My first year was... eventful. I found my sister who I hadn't seen in more than ten years, and we didn't completely get along. I hope we can become closer in the future, even if she doesn't really seem to understand me. I liked most of my classes, though some of my classmates were very immature."

Gabriella's first year wasn't very social. She didn't many many friends, though she met quite a few people. Part of this her stand offish personality, and her tendency to get annoyed by loud people. She met her sister Frankie on the train, initially not recognizing her. She didn't know the girl was her sister until the sorting day. She did very well in her classes, only scoring lower on Herbology as she hates getting her hands dirty and didn't do her best in that class as much as the others.
Gabriella had given up the struggle against nail-biting somewhere between the train and the hall they now found themselves in. She was twisting her hands anxiously now, the raw edges of her nails scratching against her hand. She saw the girls she had been in the compartment with also waiting, the annoying blonde one called Frankie and the smaller girl called Eve. She wished the entire school wasn't here to watch this. The pressure was getting to her and she had to close her eyes for a moment. She listened to the names being called, students being sorted, dreading her own name being called.

There it was, 'Tillington'. She took a deep breath and took a step forward before she heard the second part: 'Franscesca'. Her eyes flew open and she froze in place. Franscesca Tillington? Her sister? HERE? She knew her sister was close to her in age, but as she knew the girl lived in America with their mother she hadn't expected her to be here at Hogwarts in New Zealand of all places. She stared in muted shock as a girl from the train, the annoying loud blonde she had argued with took her place on the seat. Frankie. Fransesca. Of course.

She watched her be sorted into Gryffindor and head to her seat, but she was barely processing it at this point. Her own name was called and she walked to the stool automatically, not even worried about the house she would be put in anymore. Her mind was racing, distracted by other thoughts now, as the hat descended onto her head.
"Are you sure? Alright, if you insist...Hufflepuff!"

But Not Too FamiliarWith Eva Reed, Frankie Tillington, Geovanna Volt, Jessica Cade and Jocelynn Moors New Zealand Express
A Big StepBuying her wandOllivander's Wand Shop
True MagicWith Eva Reed The Library
Old as the SeaWith Frankie TillingtonThe Owlery
Like Drops of WaterWith Akemi TsukinoThe Lakefront
Here's A ThoughtWith Athena Rey-MartinezThe Cliffs
The Art of Ruining ArtWith Lia BarrosHufflepuff Common Room
Tutoring: Gabriella TillingtonTutoring Program
With Flavio Morales
The Hogwarts Garden
A CelebrationYule Ball
With Patrick Vernier and Alexis Sage Kramer
Great Hall
Keep Your Head DownRoleplay Roulette
With Nixon Mercury
The Second Floor Corridor
Do Roses Float?Receiving a Rose
With Signy Forstrom</COLOR>
[th colspan="3"] Roleplays[/th] [td]The Lakefront [/td] [tr][td]Rose For Gabriella Tillington[/td][td]Receiving a Rose
With Xavier Jeffreys[/td][td] Hufflepuff Common Room [/td][/tr][tr][td]Frozen in Place[/td][td]Valentine's Dance
With Xavier Mackintosh, Alexis Sage Kramer, and Hudson Worth[/td][td]Great Hall [/td][/tr][tr][td]Blub blub[/td][td]With Geovanna Volt and Matt Rosemary[/td][td] The Lakefront [/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
1st Year PotionsE
1st Year History of MagicO
1st Year CharmsE
1st Year TransfigurationO
1st Year AstronomyO
1st Year HerbologyA
1st Year FlyingE
1st Year Defence Against the Dark ArtsE
Grade Point Average 5.3 (Between an E and O)
[th colspan="2"]First Year Marks[/th]

House points earned during year: 492

[th colspan="3"]First Year Photos[/th]
Lh5sZ6c.png

Second Year
<i>
</i>
OxE4COz.png
"Thankfully, my second year didn't start with as big a shock as my first. It was nice to see Frankie again, and I enjoyed my classes more than I did last year. I also befriended Chante. She's odd sometimes, but I like her."

Gabriella tried to come out of her shell a little more during her second year. She talked to more people in her year, befriending one of the girls in her dormitory. She also had a longer conversation with her sister, starting to form a relationship with her. Her grades were still not as good as she wanted them to be, but she is very excited for the electives she will have in her third year.​
A year aheadWith Chante Ateara New Zealand Express
Practice Makes PerfectWith Patrick Vernier Hufflepuff Common Room
We Cannot Be Parallel LinesWith Frankie Tillingon The Lakefront
The Rest Is Still UnwrittenWith Ella Bishop The Library
Bright SpotCandy Cane Delivery
With Geovanna Volt
Hufflepuff Common Room
Mixed MessageCandy Cane Delivery
With James Cade
Gryffindor House Table
What's better than Candy?Receiving a Candy Cane
With Sara Benivieni and Fleur van Houten
Hufflepuff House Table
Cane you notReceiving a Candy Cane
With Leda Layton
The Student Lounge
You put on your new faceWith Elsa Faith The Trophy Room
First Rose of the DayReceiving a Rose
With Flavio Morales
The Fourth Floor Corridor
The Last RoseReceiving a Rose
With Nixon Mercury
Hufflepuff Common Room
HidingWith Chante Ateara Hufflepuff Second Year Girls Dorm
[th colspan="3"] Roleplays[/th]

2nd Year PotionsA
2nd Year History of MagicO
2nd Year CharmsE
2nd Year TransfigurationO
2nd Year AstronomyO
2nd Year HerbologyA
2nd Year Defence Against the Dark ArtsE
Grade Point Average 5.1 (Between an E and O)
[th colspan="2"]Second Year Marks[/th]

House points earned during year: 368

[th colspan="3"]Second Year Photos[/th]
Lh5sZ6c.png

Third Year
<i>
</i></COLOR>
Tjuq7Jt.png
<i>
</i>
Or Maybe Two or Three With Cristian Kyle Flourish and Blott's
<COLOR color="#b9e5d7">Brighter DayWith Patrick Vernier Hufflepuff House Table
From Morning to the Night With Frankie Tillington The Great Lawn
Stressed to be the BestWith Eleanor PrattThe Student Lounge
I Can't Help but WonderWith Liberty Moore The Owlery
Nothing to WinYule Ball
With Simon Vanity, Charlotte Harper, and Alexis Sage Kramer
Great Hall
Huff-Yellow-PuffReceiving a Rose
With Signy Forstrom
[th colspan="3"]Roleplays[/th] [td]Hufflepuff Common Room[/td] [tr][td]Red Rose[/td][td]Receiving a Rose
With Clementine Pratt[/td][td] Hufflepuff Common Room [/td][/tr][tr][td]Rose for Gabriella![/td][td]Receiving a Rose
With <COLOR color="mediumblue">Flavio Morales[/td][td]The Fourth Floor Corridor [/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr]

3rd Year History of Magic-
3rd Year Muggle Studies-
3rd Year Charms-
3rd Year Transfiguration-
3rd Year Astronomy-
3rd Year Arithmancy -
Grade Point Average -
[th colspan="2"]Third Year Marks[/th]

House points earned during year:

[th colspan="3"]Third Year Photos[/th]
Lh5sZ6c.png