Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Full Name: Gabriel Dior Flaherty Blume
Gabriel - Hebrew; Son Of God
Dior - French; Present, gift
Flaherty - Irish; Man of chieftan-like exploits. (Was his father's last name)
Blume - Hebrew; Variant of Blum, Yiddish for 'flower'.
- Current Age: 25
- Basic Appearance: Shoulder length black hair he keeps neatly straightened, with a side fringe. Wide dark brown eyes, and a large nose. Very thick eyebrows. A lip ring on the left side of his lower lip. Very tall and skinny, and stands with rather feminine posture. Likes black clothes interspersed with splashes of bright colours and rainbows.
- Parents:
Charlot Linette Blume - Charlot and her younger sister Adeline grew up in France, with a French mother and a New Zealand-Jewish father. They moved back to New Zealand when Charlot was twenty and Adeline was fifteen, and Charlot (Who had originally planned to go to medical school and become a doctor) fell in love and married, falling pregnant at twenty one. Her husband was killed in a car accident while she was still pregnant though, and she almost broke down. She stayed strong though, and raised Gabriel as well as she could, sending him to Hogwarts Scotland when he was eleven, as at the time it was the nearest wizarding school. When Gabriel was seven, she completed training as a nurse, and started working at the nearest hospital while Gabriel was at school, to bring in extra money.
Keelin Teague Flaherty - Keelin and his brother Tarin grew up in Ireland, but when Keelin was 23 he moved to New Zealand because he was given a scholarship to study Medicine at Otago University. There, he met Charlot, and married her. He was out drinking with friends one night while she was pregnant, and was involved in a car accident. He sustained heavy injuries on impact, including several broken limbs and a severed spinal cord, and died on the way to hospital. The other passengers and driver of the car survived the accident. Gabriel has always known what happened to him, but beyond being curious about who his father was, isn't affected by it much.
- Other Relevant Family Members: Two grandparents and one aunt on his mother's side, and three cousins from that aunt; Ella, Kyle, and Alex Alcott. He's not very close to any of them. One uncle on his father's side, who he's never met.
- Area of Residence: Dunedin, New Zealand
- Blood status: Muggleborn

- Hogwarts Scotland House: Ravenclaw. Back then he spent most of his time reading, though he doesn't have as much time to read now.
- Best school subjects: Charms, Potions, and Arithmancy.
- Worst school subjects: Defense Against the Dark Arts, and Care of Magical Creatures. (Which he gave up after a year.)

- What would their Patronus be? A panther, beautiful and powerful.
- What would their Boggart be? His mother dying. Gabriel loves her very much, and fears the day she dies immensely, though she's in good health now.
- What would their Animagus form be? A bluejay, cheerful and bright like him.
- What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? Himself with both his parents, and a family of his own. Gabriel really wants to settle down and have kids someday, though he wants to meet the right person first.
- What memory could they use to create a Patronus? The day he finally became a fully licensed piercer and tattooist. He was so proud and excited, and went out to celebrate with some friends and ice cream afterwards.

Hi one question.

1. Why would your Patronus be a panther?

Hmmmm... I'm not sure XD I wrote this a long time ago.... because I think he finds black panthers very beautiful and strong, but still graceful, and admires them a lot. But I really can't remember! Augh, and his animagus is all wrong! I need to rewrite this. Haha... oops!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back