Not open for further replies.

Ryder Straton

OOC First Name
Melissa.
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2 Essence of Wood Rose
Ryder Straton
Bio3-1.jpg

This is Ryder he is a future Hogwarts New Zealand student and a hopefull Gryffindor. He is a muggle born so is very excited and enthusiastic about being the only wizard in his family. He is British moving away from his home in England two years ago and speaks with a very pronounced accent. He enjoys the outdoors and playing soccer. He also likes to play the piano. He is rather loud and likes to be the center of attention a lot of the time.

What I need for him is some future firsties to befriend him because at the moment he is rather lonely.

If you have anyone or any epic plots please don't hesitate to post or pm me.
Thank you lovelies.
xx​
<i>
</i>

Hey there ^_^</COLOR>
I have my future firstie, Jeremiah Raven, and hopefully he will be a Gryffindor because that will run so well with a plot he plays a part in.( :r )Anyway. He has lived a sheltered life, he lives on an island off the coast of Italy, he is very rich and was raised to be a gentleman. He was raised to be polite and punctual, but this back fired on his parents and he just wants to be a normal kid, doing what kids like to do, like sleeping in and playing with other kids.

He doesn't really like physical sports, but he does like the outdoors and plays the piano and violin, he can be quite a talker, though sometimes he finds it difficult to relate to boys his age since he mainly speaks to adults, and he can be very stubborn and adventurous, he also likes doing the opposite he is told, especially if it goes against set rules that adults have put in place. Oh, he also knows very little about Muggle things as his parents are magical and hate everything muggle, so he would be curious about Ryder's home life.

That's Miah, if you're interested, I'd be happy to put him up for a friendship, I do love his character and would love to Rp him with some kiddies.
<COLOR color="#CC0066">

Tell me what you think. :)

I think that Ryder and Jeremiah would get on well. Ryder would be eager to find out more but Miah's wizarding roots. They also have the shared interest in piano which is great. We should definetly Rp them.

That's fabulous! Miah can be anywhere on the globe as he does have the means to travel, so where would you like them to meet? I think it would be quite interesting because they'd both ask eachother lots of questions. I think it'd be nice. ^_^

Well Ry has just moved to New Zealand but has family in England if you'd rather it were there. You can choose.
Do you want me to start an Rp or you?

I think it would be best for New Zealand then, since Miah could be there to get used to that fact that he will not be on his island for the rest of his life :r
And I suppose I could start if you'd like, sorry that it cannot be in the unsorted section though... ^_^

That sounds great. :D
Thank you so much, I owe you one. It's okay it's probably better that it's not in the unsorted bit anyway. New Zealand suits it better I think.

You're very welcome.
Okie-dokie, I'll get right on it and I'll PM you the link. I'll set it in muggle New Zealand :)

Thank you very much.

Other future firsties don't be shy :)

Lovi here! I have Syncere Arai here. She is half Thai(mother) and Korean(father). She lives in New Zealand with her aunt, on her mother's side, who works for Vee Fashion. She is a Muggle born also, so she is very excited about going to Hogwarts New Zealand. She is really hyper and playful with others. She is always open to trying new things. She knows how to play the flute.

I also have Heath James. He was disowned by his parents when he received his letter to Hogwarts New Zealand. Now he is living with his sister. Heath is very tall and has a horrible sense of direction. He is more of a bookworm, but he enjoys watching sports and sketching. He is clumsy and awkward.

Tell me what you think. :)

Hi Lovi,
I think that Ry would get on with Syncere Arai's enthusiasm and her excitability. He would find her very fun. I think they would get to be good friends.

I also think that Ry would get on with Heath. I think that Ryder would make up for Heath's awkwardness with his large amount of self confidence and large personality. It would be good for Ry to be friends with someone less excited in order to calm him down a little.

Tell me what you think.
Melissa.

Woohoo!

Okay. I can start a topic for Syncere and Ryder if you would like. I think they could probably meet in the Brightstone village park, or just the unsorted section. It is up to you.

Heath is like a loner that is always putting himself down. I think Ryder would rub some confidence onto him. :) Would you like to start that topic?

Brightstone park is fine. Thanks.

Okay, I'll get that topic up as soon as I can.

PMed you the link for Syncere and Ryder.

Thanks where would you like me to post the Heath&Ryder topic?

Anywhere is fine with me. :)

Okay, I'll get posting.
This is still open for other future firsties. :D

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back