Funfunfunfunfun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manami Sona

OOC First Name
Phanie
Wand
Yew 14", Essence of Fairy Dust
Hey all! I'm looking for some plots for my girl Manami so if you have any ideas let me know! Any age is welcome and I am actually sort of looking for a biological parent for her at the moment so please don't count your character out just yet!

Manami Sona
Nami is a very quiet young girl as she was raised by an art museum curator and he would often take her to see the many paintings and sculptures. She doesn't have very good social skills and prefers to hide herself in big groups when she can. She is an artist and loves to draw, but if you disturb her while she's focussed you had better run! Doing this is the most sure fire way to set her normally cool temper ablaze and depending on how you disturbed her and to what degree she will either ignore you completely or shoot daggers with her eyes towards you whenever she in the same room. Overall she's a kind person and is very sensitive when it comes to reading other people. She is an adopted child and loves her adoptive parents with all her heart, repressing her desire to know who her biological parents are.
(If you want a more in-depth personality check out her CD ;) )

What I'm looking for:
Friends/acquaintances, enemies (if you think you can get her to despise your character, please throw them at me! :) ), crushes and biological parent(s)! I would really like it if there was someone willing to be her daddy who wasn't told that she even existed or a mommy that just didn't really care to find her and now wants to try and "fix" her. Evil daddy, nice daddy, pureblood supremacist daddy, throw them at me if you are interested in giving your char a shock to the heart!

Thanks for looking! :hug:

I think Minami and Saffron are becoming friends. She sees her as someone that can keep up with her and likes her quiet nature. She still won't show anything by the way of emotion but a study group or give logical non-emotion driven advice in the future might be the type of relationship that happens here.

That sounds great! I was kind of thinking that's how they would play out and it might be interesting if in the future they end up working together, but that's far down the road! :)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back