Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Straight (Gabriel)
Wand
Knotted 16 1/2 Inch Rigid Mahogany Wand with Boomslang venom Core
Sophie's year had been mixed, and she wasn't sure what to do about it. On the one hand, she was happy that she was now dating Isaac. He seemed to understand her in a way she hadn't expected, and their evening at the yule ball was still often on her mind. It had been nice to open up a little, even though it wasn't easy for her. Reconnecting a little with Amber was nice too. Things between her and her sister still weren't completely fine, but they'd had a good talk. Sophie knew she had been unfair in resenting her so much, but it wasn't something that she could help. But while things were slowly getting better with Amber, Sophie was still in a silent fight with one of her best friends. She missed Elly, but also didn't know how to reconnect to her. The other girl was avoiding her, and Sophie wondered if she even wanted to reconnect at all.

She was thikning about Elly and where she could perhaps find her friend when she bumped into someone in the hallway. She had been about to check the library, as her friend took her studies seriously and was probably revising for the upcoming exams. She frowned as she looked up at the person she ran into, her face contorting into a scowl as she saw who it was. She took a step back. Gabriel had certainly gotten tall. Somehow, this annoyed her. "Oh, it's you. I thought I smelled brainless arrogance." She said dismissively. It had been a while since she had run into him, but he was still her enemy in her mind. "Are you on your way to the library? You could use a few books." She paused. "To the head, that is."

Gabriel was with his head in the clouds. In the last game of Gryffindor he managed to actually play in the game and they had won! It was a great feeling and Gabriel liked to play as a beater too. But he was fine with every position he would play. He was curious how next year would go. James wouldn't be around the school anymore so he was curious who their captain became. He had a feeling perhaps Lizzie could be one, he thought she would be amazing for that. She was so cheerfull and could give a great motivation. With his heads in the clouds he walked through the corridors at school on his way outside. But he bumped into someone and sighted for a moment. Could that person didn't look out where he or she was going. When Gabriel looked in the face of the person he sighted again. It was Sophie, but it was a good opportunity to rub in her face that he had played and won. The blonde rolled his eyes as Sophie broke the ice. '' Can't you look out where you are going?'' Gabriel responded annoyed. Sophie was always irritating him and she tried to act like she was far more better than he was or something. It made him sick and angry. He laughed about the comment she made about the books. He didn't need one. '' I don't need books. I already know what my future holds. Quidditch and be a winner at that.'' Not even Sophie could ruin that thought because it was an amazing game and even for playing the first time and in a different position than he had trained for. '' Too bad for Ravenclaw. Gryffindor actually won. And I played in case you had missed. I've hit someone in the bench with a bludger, perhaps next time I can aim for you if you don't shut up!'' Gabriel had a quick temper and Sophie lighted up the fire.

Sophie rolled her eyes as Gabriel started to speak. He may have gotten taller, but he hadn't gotten any brighter it seemed. She listened impatiently, then snapped back. "You could watch where you are going too, though I don't know how I missed a big oaf like you." She said with a sneer. She laughed when he said his future held nothing but Quidditch, mocking him. "Right, you've played one game and you think you're good enough to play professionally? And what about after? You can't play on a team until you're old enough to retire. If you don't pick up a book once in a while, you'll be nothing but a burned-out loser afterwards, while I'll be a successful journalist." She was quite happy with her work on Hogwarts Monthly, and proud of it too. Suddenly, she wondered if Gabriel read her pieces. But no, that wasn't important, and if he did it was probably just to mock them. She snorted at his bragging about the match. "Right, and I bet you were aiming for a poor kid on the bench?" She said sarcastically. "I'd be more worried if you were aiming for someone three rows behind me." She checked her nails, pretending not to care about this confrontation though in all honestly it felt almost nice to vent some of her frustration on this boy. "I'm not going to see your matches anyway, I have better things to do with more interesting people."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back