From the ashes

Willow Holland

OOC First Name
Ana V
Wand
Shedua Wood Wand with a string of Thestral tail feather 9 1/2 inch
Willow sitting with her legs close to her guitar as she played it to a tune unlike her own. It was still a little sorrowful but the words where brighter than she usually where. "And the waives, oh they spray me down as if water was the only sound and I was meant to drowned and if so, I can hear hear your flute as I sink beneath the water blue but all will not go down below." Her fingers worked over the strings in a fury but Willow herself was still hidden beneath her hair.

It was as if she wanted to come out but not quite. What came out of it was a dark figure able to make friends again but never really able to show her face. At least she didn't ware over sized sweatshirts anymore. She had somewhat grown out of them even though they where the most comfortable bits of clothing she had.

Trevor was taking a walk around the school to clear his head when he saw a girl sitting by the lake playing her guitar. As he wasn't in a social mood he ducked his head and pretended he hadn't seen her so he wouldn't have to smile or be friendly considering they were the only ones around but as he passed her he noticed she seemed somewhat familiar and he found himself watching her out of the corner of his eye as he passed trying to figure out how he knew her. He suddenly turned around to face her full on "Willow?" he asked feeling like an idiot. Willow was a girl he had faintly known back at Hogwarts Scotland but this girl resembled her so much he had to ask.

Willow looked up from her guitar slowly. She didn't know why she remembered that voice. Then it hit her, it was from a time when she was bright and smiling, silly and foolish. "Trever." She said from under the strands of hair that fell over the right side of her face. "I haven't heard that voice in what seems like a life time ago." She said honestly. She gave the boy a half smile which had a little more sass in it than she wanted but still it was there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back