From Brother.

A

Anonymous

Hallo, Schwester.

Wie Sie sind. Ich hoffe gut tun. Wie Sie und Cris sind. Unsere liebe Mama ist in Frankreich. MERLIN, helfen ihr, wissen Sie. Sie war gerechter Wunsch, weg vom Haus zu erhalten. Zu vielen Gedächtnissen. Selbstverständlich verstehen Sie. Ich arbeite jetzt in einem muggle Schulsystem in Amerika. Trauriges I'm, habe ich eine Sitzung in ungefähr 5 Minuten. I'll müssen Sie ich liebe Dich gehen lassen. Wirklich ich.

Sonniges Reyna.

[[This is not exact translation, but as close as I could find.]]

Hello, sister.
How are you. I hope doing well. How are you and Cris. Our dear mum is in France. Merlin, help her, you know. She was just wanting to get away from the house. To many memories. Of course, you do understand. I am now working in a muggle school system in America. I'm sorry, I have a meeting in about 5 minutes. I'll have to let you go. I love you. Really, I do.

Sunny Reyna.

Sunny,
It took me forever to decipher that. It was kinda not in the correct english terms. But, who cares. I found out what it meant. Ok? Well, I'm not doing as well as I thought I would. It's nothing major. Just exams are soon. I'll be staying here for Christmas Break. : ) Arg. I'm going to be late also, so I will talk to you later.

Lilian Sylvia Reyna.

Dear Lils,
I am so sorry about. I will write in English now. I will be there Asap. Tell Cris we NEED TO TALK. I MEAN IT TO LILS.

Bubb,
Cris most likely don't feel comfortable meeting you. He's kinda worried you'll try to kill him. Please, just be nice. :) Love you!!!! Byee!
Lilian

WHy should I be nice Lils? What did he do to you?? Did he hurt you??

Sunny,
Uhm. I wouldn't say hurt. Well, you can just meet him when you get here. I love you to death. But, I have classes and I must go! Bye!!!
Love,
Lilian Sylvia Reyna.

You wouldn't say hurt? Was it hurt or not? Lil. I will be there. I will see if anything went wrong. I will notice, because I will not have a guy hurting my sister. If anything, he should be happy he's still able to breathe. I love you to. Will be there later this evening.
Love,
Sunny!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back