Friendship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyla Parn

OOC First Name
John
Xyla will be looking for Friendship and as the only Slytherin girl of first year it will be hard. Not that she'd make friends with a Stereotypical Slytherin.

Hey there. I don't know if you would be willing to befriend a Gryffindor or not or a muggle-born for that matter, but I have Sadie here. She is nice most of the time but won't take any crap from anyone. She isn't mean or anything she just doesn't want to be walked all over by people. She is a really loyal and good friend. She also has a severe phobia of being alone so she try's to surround herself with people. If you think it could work let me know and we can start something :)
~Annie

Okay, Sounds good to me then. Do you want to start a thread or do you want me to?

I can't yet. I just sent the application hours ago. Meaning I got to wait until it gets rejected or accepted to join you then I got to do a little bio editing and thanks to my late entry. I am going make a wand thread first. Because if I get accepted I got RP every little post like she has it and I can't do that at all if it's a no.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back