Friendship Bracelets!

Ellie Sparks

Wand
Maple 12 3/4 Inches with Essence of Silver Thistle
Ellie walked along the Sixth Floor corridor and sat on one of the stairs leading up to the seventh floor. It was a dull day and the rain and wind were battering against the small window of the corridor. Ellie reched into her satchel and pulled out the reason she was there, it was far too stuffy and crowded in the common room to be making friendship bracelets, as often the little beads would roll about!
Ellie opened the big tub her little brother had gotten her for christmas, it was full of elastic, ribbond, beads of evey colour and little heart beads witch had letters on them! Ellie wanted to make a friendship bracelet for a few people that had helped her when she had needed them, starting with Harri! Harri had drwn Ellie a brilliant picture of the two of them and she wanted to give something in return, but as Ellie was crap at drawing she had gone through her things last night and found Simons christmas gift!
She wanted to make something that would match what she wore most the time, and that was usually school uniform, so taking an elastic band from the box she made a knot at one end then started to pick out all the orange and red beads, there were hundreds and she wouldnt need all of them so she put some back and started to put them onto the elastic, red, orange, red, orange and kept going till she was nearly half way. Then she looked amongst the heart letter beads and picked out the ones neccesary to write BESTFRIEND! After she had found all 10 beads needed she slid them in place on the leastic then used the rest of the space left on the left side of the bracelet for more red and orange beads.
Once she had finished she sighed, she had always been crap at putting the little knots in the end, but after a while of fidgeting around with it she got it, slipping it onto her wrist she smiled, it was neat and equal and if it fit on Ellies wrist it would definitely fit on Harris! Ellie hoped Harri would like her bracelet, she just wanted to say thanks and how much she means to her, and they werent aloud into the shopping town, even if they were Ellie didnt have much money left from christmas!
Sitting Harri's bracelet down beside her, Ellie moved on to the next one, For Zazuka, whom if she hadnt been there the night she had fallen off her broom she proborbaly wouldnt be there now! Taking blue and grey beads from the box she took another elastic band ang begun to slide them on it, again as she got half way she rumaged through the blue and grey hearts until she found ones to spell out ZAZUKA and then a little one with a star in it! Sliding them into place she filled the rest of the space up with the little round grey and blue balls, then struggeled to get it tied again!
Once she had done the knot she looked down at Harri and Zazukas bracelets, she really hoped they liked them and was really glad she had such good friends!

Harri walked along the sixth floor corridor slowly looking at all the classrooms along the way. The classrooms were more sophisticated subjects and she peered nosily into each one. She was so busy being nosy that she didn't realise there was someone siting down. "Oooops Soorry!" She said a silly grin on her face then she realised it was Ellie. "Oh Hey Ellie!" she said and gave her a hug "What cha doing?" she asked looking at the many beads and elastics around.

Ellie grinned as Harri appeared and Hugged her back. "Oh, i made something for you" Ellie told her, handing Harri's friendship bracelet over and feeling rather childish.

((Haha haven't we just done this? :)) ))

Harri took the bracelet "Wow Ellie it's gorgeous!" Harri said slipping it onto her wrist "I love it!" she said looking down at the beads. It was something really special and Harri loved the fact that Ellie had taken the time to make it! Anyone could buy a bracelet but making one yourself was so much more special!

((Yehp:lol:))

Ellie grinned, glad Harri had liked her bracelet. "Up to anything fun?" She asked Harri, hoping if she was, she could join in!

"Well..."Harri said "Nope I'm not actually!" she said laughing "No actually I was going to go down to the dungeons and have a little poke about!" she said and giggled, it was one of the few places she hadn't really explored.

Ellie laughed, "Fancy a companion?" She asked, now she was finished with the bracelets she would be bored!

"Of corse!" Harri said and held out her arm for Ellie to link. "Have you been down before?" she asked.

Ellie sliped her arm through Harri's as they started to walk, "Twice, once just for a brief visit, were i met Zazuka lost, the other i bumped into Lexi, Kiera and Jaared and a ghost turned up" She told Harri with a laugh.

Harri's eyes widened "A ghost really, what was it like?" she asked, despite being here for half a year she had never seen any of the ghosts around!

Ellie laughed, "Her name was Annick, she was only about 11, and she was screaming at us for being in her home! She winded Ellie up and she was in tears and everything" She told Harri with another laugh.

Harri laughed "Was it scary?" she asked, hoping the would see the ghost now!

Ellie smiled, "Not really, she gave me a bit of a fright at first when she just appeared, but she wasnt actually scary" She ols Harri with a laugh!

Harri laughed "I really want to see her! What did you say she was called again?" Harri asked eagerly.

"Annick" Ellie said laughing, "I think theres others too though" She told Harri, hoping they would see some others too!

"Do you reckon if we call her she'll come?" Harri asked "We could have a get to together with the ghosts!" Harri said laughing.

Ellie thought, "Lets do it and see" She said before laughing at Harri's comment.
"That would be good" She said, she really wanted to meet more of the ghost's!

((Want me to start a thread in the dungeons? :D))

((Yes please :D))

Harri smiled "Let's go!" she said excitedly walking quicker towards the dungeons.

Ellie grinned and walked with Harri to the dungeons!

((Done :D))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back