friends (sarcastic "that's never been used as a tittle before")

Emma-Lily Rose Phoenix

Emma-Lily looked around her. This place was beautiful. She'd come here hopeing that she would make some new friends. She kept trying to make friends for her self but one of her triplets Jess kept barging in and taking over. She was close to jess but some times she just wanted to be with someone other then Jess.

Imogen smiled to herself as she walked around the school. She'd been studying a lot and was glad to get out and walk around. As Immy walked the North Tower, she spotted a girl standing alone. Since Imogen was in a good mood and glad at how well her revision was going she decided to go over to the girl. With a bright and friendly smile Immy moved towards the girl.

"Hi." Imogen said Brightly.

EmZ! spun around and looked the girl. She'd been in a day dream and had just come out of it. Emz Replied "Hi I'm Emma-Lily sorry if i've already met you it's just I've got short term memory loss. you can call me Emz! What's your name!"

Imogen smiled at the girl. She gave a small giggle as the girl mentioned short term memory loss. Imogen was sure that she'd never met the girl before. If she had they both had short term memory loss. Imogen held out her hand to the girl when asked of her name.

"Imogen or Immy. It's a pleasure to meet you." Immy said smiling. "What house are you in Emz?"

Emz! smiled yay a new friend not enemy. She hated making enemy's but because of a hot temper she'd made some. Emz looked at Immy and smiled. "Gryfindor why do you need to know mabey i can help you with somthing?" Emz replied

Immy wondered why she hadn't met this girl before. They were in the same house which meant the same classes. Imogen however just let this slide. She was happy to have met someone new. She always enjoyed this more than other things. Meeting new people was a lot of fun.

"Oh, Thats cool. I'm a gryffindor too." Imogen said brightly. "So what brings you to the North tower?"

"boerdness lonleyness and want of friends!" Emz replied then she asked "what are you doing up here?"

(sorry it's not long my bones are stiff and sore)

Imogen smiled at the girl, who didn't want friends. Imogen thought of herself quite fortunately in this way. She had a few friends and a best friend. Immy and her best friend, Lauren had found a secret passageway. Imogen smiled at the memory. The question brought Imogen back to what was going on around her.

"Well, now you have a friend. I was just taking a break from studying." Immy said smiling. "Tell me about yourself, friend?"

Emz smiled and replied "well iIm one of a set of triplet's. I can have a bit of a temper I love hanging with friends, climbing stuff and reading." Then she asked "i can't think of anything else right know so what about you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back