Friends For Chase. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chase Finnigan

OOC First Name
Domino
context_00032_high_school_musical_3_senior_year.jpg

Chase - My gay, and extremely friendly character needs friends and rp's. :)
He has only told his sister about him being gay, and he needs some close friends who he
can tell. These will probably be female. But also some guy friends would be cool, who could
maybe take the mickey out of him a bit, but Chase will take it all in good humour. :)

Thanks Guys. :) :p :)

Elle can be a friend.She is fifteen and friendless.She is shy and needs some friends who can make her a bit more social.And she is soon going to join Durmstrang but since Durmmies can roleplay outside the school it wont be a problem :D

I can offer up gthe completely egotistical and completely absurd Seth makwa, the surfer boywith it all and nothing to lose. Seth is bi and so if he was to be a friend he would try to woo you to be his every chance he got. However he does have a kind loving side but very few people can break through his adonis complex.

He can be a friend or a boyfriend, he is not lokking for a final though!

here! here! I have Nadine Nicolai Van Der Wald . She's a total Brat. maybe you have opposite behavior but it would be awesome if their opposite attitude would lead them to closeness.

Elle - Sounds great to me, Chase isn't shy, infact he could talk forever, so I think he could bring the best out of Elle.

Brandon - I'm sure Chase would love to have Seth to flirt with, and maybe have a relationship with him? Chase may take some getting used to the whole gay relationship thing, as he was once straight, but Chase isn't looking for finals either, so maybe they could try things out? :)

Samantha - Sounds cool to me. :) Should I start an rp?

Well I have Jack here who needs friends :) he is a 7th year Durmstrang

Jack could be that guy friend that would joke around with him and would go out of his way to find him a girlfriend just to bug him, but all in good humour, he is energetic and likes to play around, he finds it hard to take life seriously when acting like a big kid is so much more fun, he also has a twin and he could try to trick Chase into believing that he is Ben as well, how about it?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back